• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

TheCrow

dENVER.png

-_-

BigAT said:
So everyone definitely needs to check this out. Someone turned me on to this earlier today, it's a website that does TONS of stat tracking and organization for Madden online franchises. I went ahead and created a site for our OF, here it is:

http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=league/index&lid=56

The stories are all placeholder, but the Power Rankings and Players of the Week are all for our franchise and automatically generated by the site itself. That's right, full power rankings for all 32 teams (snide comments not included) as well as Players of the Week for both sides of the ball for both conferences.

There's also an extremely complete statistics package that provides you with everything you could want. It has all the roster information, it even includes a list of the free agents. You can even register for the site and create news stories/game recaps for your teams.

It's basically SableStats + League Daddy + NCAA 2011, all in a fantastic presentation. I've got to encourage everyone to sign up and give it a look.

wow. this is actually pretty awesome. who did players of the week? or did that fill in automatically?

this website is fantastic. it makes me even more disgusted by the fact that someone who didn't get paid can do this, and yet EA can't be bothered to put anything together. i love the site but absolutely pathetic on EA's part.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bucs #1 in power ranking. The site is getting its info from EA... This just proves what we knew all along!

CB3 said:
Bucs #1 in power ranking. The site is getting its info from EA... This just proves what we knew all along!

if its getting all this info from the EA website then why can't EA's website display all this stuff? that is a rhetorical question btw.

and the bucs #1? lol, talk to me when you can make the playoffs DM. i'm the champ!

p.s. rors challenging gore for the rushing title!? actually GCQ has the rushing title.... the bay area rushing title then!

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow. this is actually pretty awesome. who did players of the week? or did that fill in automatically?

this website is fantastic. it makes me even more disgusted by the fact that someone who didn't get paid can do this, and yet EA can't be bothered to put anything together. i love the site but absolutely pathetic on EA's part.
Players of the week are automatically determined by the site. You can see a further breakdown of PotW by conference if you go to Stats->Players of the Week.

I also forgot to mention it keeps HISTORIC STATS. Meaning that we could still have last season's statistics recorded if we had been running it at some point last season. Or if, you know, EA could be bothered to record them in-game.

The stats, etc. are updated manually by me at the end of each week after we progress, but it is literally the push of a single button on the website.

BigAT said:
Players of the week are automatically determined by the site. You can see a further breakdown of PotW by conference if you go to Stats->Players of the Week.

I also forgot to mention it keeps HISTORIC STATS. Meaning that we could still have last season's statistics recorded if we had been running it at some point last season. Or if, you know, EA could be bothered to record them in-game.

so can we just go to this page you setup or do we have to do anything else? this would definitely increase the longevity of the league in my opinion

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BigAT said:

The stats, etc. are updated manually by me at the end of each week after we progress, but it is literally the push of a single button on the website.

Sounds like another great reason to restart the league. Roll it!

BigAT

CB3 said:
Big AT is the new Batman
B51bu.jpg

FrenchMovieTheme said:
so can we just go to this page you setup or do we have to do anything else? this would definitely increase the longevity of the league in my opinion
You can go to the site and register, then join the league page at which point I can assign you to your proper team if you want to upload stories/game recaps. Other than that it's set and just needs to be updated by me after each advance.

Rorschach

BigAT said:
So everyone definitely needs to check this out. Someone turned me on to this earlier today, it's a website that does TONS of stat tracking and organization for Madden online franchises. I went ahead and created a site for our OF, here it is:

http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=league/index&lid=56

The stories are all placeholder, but the Power Rankings and Players of the Week are all for our franchise and automatically generated by the site itself. That's right, full power rankings for all 32 teams (snide comments not included) as well as Players of the Week for both sides of the ball for both conferences.

There's also an extremely complete statistics package that provides you with everything you could want. It has all the roster information, it even includes a list of the free agents. You can even register for the site and create news stories/game recaps for your teams.

It's basically SableStats + League Daddy + NCAA 2011, all in a fantastic presentation. I've got to encourage everyone to sign up and give it a look.
Ok, this is fucking amazing. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, BIGAT!

Further evidence that Tiburon are lazy, mouthbreathing douchenozzles.

I have last season's stats saved, but that doesn't help us now. :( Oh well, at least I'll do end of the year awards! Book it!

[edit] HOLY SHIT IT EVEN LETS YOU LOOK AT FAs!

Rorschach

Player Team Pos Rec Rec/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Long
Aaron Scott TB WR 10 5 344 34.4 172 5 79
Bensly Blake OAK WR 7 3.5 194 27.7 97 3 47
Nice WR battle going! The new crabs vs dhb!

Too bad Rookie MVP is going to go to Robinson.
Jamarcus Austin MIA QB 25 54 46 27 383 7.1 191.5 2 4 51.7
Chris Robinson OAK QB 22 31 71 15.5 381 12.3 190.5 4 1 138.6

Jamarcus fail!

[edit]
1. Darren McFadden OAK 286
2. Frank Gore SF 255
3. DeAngelo Williams CAR 215

Feelsgoodman. Barely improved OL ftw!

Triple post. I'M SO EXCITED!

BigAT said:
B51bu.jpg

You can go to the site and register, then join the league page at which point I can assign you to your proper team if you want to upload stories/game recaps. Other than that it's set and just needs to be updated by me after each advance.

i signed in!

eznark

Banned
Rorschach said:
Nice WR battle going! The new crabs vs dhb!

Too bad Rookie MVP is going to go to Robinson.

Jamarcus fail!

[edit]

Feelsgoodman. Barely improved OL ftw!

Triple post. I'M SO EXCITED!

Pfft, Jamarcus has accounted for 8 touchdowns. Two of them were even for my team. Guy is a STUD!

BigAT, I just joined

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We 'vance yet?

We all know what the game of the week for week 3 is going to be anyway. It would be an SNF matchup if it was real life!

McNei1y

It looks like Jacobs and I won't get our game in. Hopefully none of my players get injured. Hopefully I get the win too. :lol

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
It looks like Jacobs and I won't get our game in. Hopefully none of my players get injured. Hopefully I get the win too. :lol
Did you pm him?

If so, FMT can just give him the ol' boot temporarily.

BigAT

There are several individuals playing Madden Ultimate Team that have shelled out over $1000 to date. As of two weeks ago Kotaku reported that number having been 35 people. So there, between 35 people, EA has made over $35,000. Consider then that suggests many, many more have paid significant amounts but aren’t quite as extravagant.
What the fuck are people thinking?

BigAT said:
What the fuck are people thinking?

my girlfriends friends boyfriend was talking to me about madden ultimate team once and he was like yeah it gets really addicting and then before you know it you're spending all this money to improve your team. and i said wait you mean the in-game coin money right? and he said NOPE, real monies. i was baffled

Rorschach

daw840 said:
Probably the same people who buy WoW characters.
The people that buy WoW characters look down at these idiots and scoff.

[edit]
FrenchMovieTheme said:
my girlfriends friends boyfriend was talking to me about madden ultimate team once and he was like yeah it gets really addicting and then before you know it you're spending all this money to improve your team. and i said wait you mean the in-game coin money right? and he said NOPE, real monies. i was baffled
I played some of it and there comes a point where (because of people disconnecting on you or the game freezing lolz) you lose "contracts" on your cards so you are unable to progress any further unless you pony up cash. :lol You can't earn more points because you are unable to field an entire team to play for points.

I was like "nope!"

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
Did you pm him?

If so, FMT can just give him the ol' boot temporarily.

yeah i did when you posted the profile. thanks for that by the way!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ill boot him. he said he wont be back till after x-mas :(

Oh damn. Well if you can or have I will get that game in later! Thank you!

Smokey said:
is this advancing tomorrow night? need to continue the quest to 14-2

it is advancing tomorrow night for sure. or if the 2 remaining games get done tonight it will be tonight! i think its mrbob vs. daw and then mcneily vs. the cpu

but, if those games aren't done tomorrow, it advances

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
restarting would allow for franchise long stat tracking I guess. I can understand the temptation. As long as Live has to cut Haynesworth.

Top Bottom