• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

DCX

DCX
I'd restart if the trades people made season 1 transfer over. If not, Hell no. I made some moves and going to make a run this season. I like my team as is.

DCX

Rorschach

No way this WR would fall to me again in the draft if we restarted. You can't take him away from me!

Plus, you'd take away McClain's progression!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I would have traded you Roy Williams if you were that hard up for a slow receiver who could catch.

McClain would probably start out better now though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I vote no on MaddenGAF Prop. 8.

Also, play your games you fucks! Let's get some momentum going with this thing for once.

CB: I am off this week and into next, so I can play whenever you want homeslice.

Also, I am having a birthday party on Saturday night. If any of you guys want to come you are welcome to!

LiveWire

levious said:
restarting would allow for franchise long stat tracking I guess. I can understand the temptation. As long as Live has to cut Haynesworth.

Pfft, I'm not a dumbass like Shanahan. I use my talent, or at the very least, trade it for draft picks.

Birdman02

Saints vote no to restart! Although, I will miss Will Smith this season. Oh, and Titus Ridder (aka Mack 2.0) is out for 4 weeks too. :( Thanks a lot Goldlion!

Rorschach

levious said:
I would have traded you Roy Williams if you were that hard up for a slow receiver who could catch.

McClain would probably start out better now though.
Roy Williams is actually better! I'd totally take him.

I know there would be advantages:

McFadden rated higher than he'll ever be rated in this franchise
Reece actually being on the roster
Kelly rated better
Veldheer being at the right position and rated better
Gallery rated high
Scott rated high and at the right position
Houston rated better
Wimbley rated better
Johnson and Routt rated better

but I'd lose my franchise QB, WR, and RG. :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We did the lance vance?

If so whoever's playing me this week (Browns) I won't be free until Friday. Have a departmental meeting tonight and then a corporate meeting on Thursday night.

DCX

DCX
65762_1583724865303_1001187453_31320066_1224246_n.jpg

Taking me alot longer than i would like :/ The detail in the suit is just insane...i don't how people think of these things up to be honest.

DCX

did this game finish?

i have to go out for the evening so i will set rors as commish incase it advances. rors if the game isn't done by 9 pm pst, you advance it!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
did this game finish?

i have to go out for the evening so i will set rors as commish incase it advances. rors if the game isn't done by 9 pm pst, you advance it!
Alright, homeslice. The game isn't done, btw. And I don't see them online... but they have 4 and a half hours to go!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
WellingtonGAF 6:59 pm
PLAY YOUR GAME
mrbob2k1 7:00 pm
lol whatevez
i was waiting for like 3 days
you guys can wait another couple hours
i've been in crysis mode anyway
steam went fubar on me
i finally got it fixed
WellingtonGAF 7:00 pm
wtf
steam > madden
WellingtonGAF 7:00 pm
what happened with steam?
it kept on giving me an error
"Cannot connect to steam network"
i couldn't log on for like 2 days
but i figured out it was the app updater got screwed up
so i deleted it
and steam is back
but now all my software is updating again lol

:|

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you are commish now!

Did you commish me in NCAA so that we can advance once DCX and LJ finish their game

Rors, turn injuries off if you remember before you sim my game against fake Titans

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
Did you commish me in NCAA so that we can advance once DCX and LJ finish their game

Rors, turn injuries off if you remember before you sim my game against fake Titans
No problem, broblem.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LukeSmith said:

There is about a 6% chance he thought that far ahead to do that in NCAA

Rorschach

Any other games need to be played? McNei1y are you gonna play your game?

Ah. McNei1y is almost done. We be vancin' after his game is done!

im back early anyways! so i will advance ncaa and rors can now advance madden!

and i play the steelers.... who have no owner -_-

tempted to ask one of you good people to fill in. i need human contact! a little sword fighting is good for everyone!

McNei1y

Sorry about the wait fellas. I totally forgot today was Wednesday and that it'd be vanced so I hurried onto the system.

Tontaku/akaballa (if its still you), let me know when you can play!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CK im gonna be gone Thursday, Friday, and most of Saturday. So Tonight or Saturday night

daw840

Nightz said:
daw, you around?

I was, waited around for Bob for like an hour and a half. Then something rather urgent came up and I had to leave, would have like to played Bob when we scheduled our game for 4:30 today but apparently he didn't show. I can't play anything more today, but the rest of this week should be pretty open.

Smokey

DCX said:
65762_1583724865303_1001187453_31320066_1224246_n.jpg

Taking me alot longer than i would like :/ The detail in the suit is just insane...i don't how people think of these things up to be honest.

DCX

what is going on here.

dm when can you play

Top Bottom