• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

BigAT

GG Rors. Lots of injuries and interceptions in that one. I believe there were 3 consecutive plays where you threw a pick, I gave it right back on an INT, then you threw another pick on the next play. Richard Seymour seemed like he was playing every position on the line, he was everywhere and completely unstoppable every time I tried to run it.

Watching the ball sit on the turf for so long on your punt return fumble was frustrating. So recoverable, it could have changed the tone of the game.

Fun fact: That's the first time Rors and I have played each other in OF, despite participating in 7-8 seasons together. My 360 was RROD when the Packers and Raiders were set to meet last year.

Rorschach

GG AT. Back-to-back-to-back INTs. Two of which were mine... wtf was I thinking? :lol

Houston out 3 weeks! :( Anyone that touches Rodgers or Jennings kept dying. Was running out of DL/CBs.

Mitchell out 4. :\

[edit] Well, at least there were more guys around the ball that were raiders, so it was conceivable that they'd get it... it just took a while because they have low awareness. :lol

[edit2]Rich only had 3 tackles... no one on the line or the lbs would have too many since Grant breaks 5 on every cary. Worked against him for that big loss, though. :lol

Speaking of bumbling AI... got sacked due to WRs slipping twice. Big time sacks. Meanwhile, Rodgers gets to stand there all day while his guy gets up... I even stopped covering because I figured the button died like it did on me... nope!

DCX said:
Drawing a BioShock picture for Gaffer. SS stuff.

DCX
Hope they appreciate the effort. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that most people don't. :p

Rorschach

btw- do you have to pudate that site manually or does it automatically do it?

I hope it's up tomorrow. Can't wait to see who ROTW is!

Oh yeah, and fuck Woodson! :'( I love you, but you didn't let one pass get to Blake!

BigAT

Rorschach said:
Speaking of bumbling AI... got sacked due to WRs slipping twice. Big time sacks. Meanwhile, Rodgers gets to stand there all day while his guy gets up... I even stopped covering because I figured the button died like it did on me... nope!
I think I intentionally threw to that receiver as a result of him falling on that play, it looked like the coverage bailed on him after he slipped.

Rorschach said:
btw- do you have to pudate that site manually or does it automatically do it?

I hope it's up tomorrow. Can't wait to see who ROTW is!

Oh yeah, and fuck Woodson! :'( I love you, but you didn't let one pass get to Blake!
Manually, I just did it now though.

Rorschach

Damn Dm's rookie WR!
I think I intentionally threw to that receiver as a result of him falling on that play, it looked like the coverage bailed on him after he slipped.
Yeah, both the ai and I stopped covering. For me, the button never reappeared so I figured it would do the same to you... but your pocket held up long enough, I guess.

Mrbob

daw840 said:
I was, waited around for Bob for like an hour and a half. Then something rather urgent came up and I had to leave, would have like to played Bob when we scheduled our game for 4:30 today but apparently he didn't show. I can't play anything more today, but the rest of this week should be pretty open.

Yeah sorry I was gone for like 4 hours when you couldn't play for almost 3 straight days. :p You got the sim win anyway.

DMczaf

And the hits keep on coming

Ray McDonald DL SF Decrease, from 73 to 72OVR
Shawntae Spencer CB SF Decrease, from 81 to 79OVR

I can't wait for Madden 12's Niners :D

DMczaf said:
And the hits keep on coming

Ray McDonald DL SF Decrease, from 73 to 72OVR
Shawntae Spencer CB SF Decrease, from 81 to 79OVR

I can't wait for Madden 12's Niners :D

are you still hating on shawnte for winning the game against you in madden '10 on the goal line? for shame.

as far as the mac, he isn't a good lineman but he is one of the top FG blockers in the league! he has like 5 FG blocks in the past 3 years! give him his proper FG Block rating then EA! all you do is take!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Sanjuro,

I won't be able to play Friday til late or Saturday after 4 est so let me know when is good for you. I'm open tonight after 630 est.

me and smokey gonna try to form our own 2k/nba-age league for GT5.
is anyone interested here? i think its a 16 car/team league.
so 3 spots left.

here are the members that are interested:
viakado
smokey
ecnal
dcx
nightx
omiee
rjnaverrette
pistolpete
rinse
shawn
seattle
btothekw
reilo

daw840

Mrbob said:
Yeah sorry I was gone for like 4 hours when you couldn't play for almost 3 straight days. :p You got the sim win anyway.

Yeah, yeah, but you specifically said 4:30pm on Wednesday and I was here for that! You were nowhere to be found! I got stood up and now my feelings are hurt...

Sanjuro

levious said:
Sanjuro,

I won't be able to play Friday til late or Saturday after 4 est so let me know when is good for you. I'm open tonight after 630 est.
I'm good to go now if you are.

I'm pretty fucking pissed at beating the CPU and then being handed a mystery loss to the Bills.

Rorschach

Madden 50% off during the Colts game! Everyone buy two copies to show your support of Madden Ultimate Team!
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

I'm pretty fucking pissed at beating the CPU and then being handed a mystery loss to the Bills.
You didn't beat the cpu. It said you restarted the game 6 times and the time to advance was upon us.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

You still around?

daw840

Fuck that Nightz, I can't even get a pause to take a piss? You have to start the fucking countdown? That just lost the game for me. I think I'm done with this shit.

Nightz

What countdown? You paused and unpaused. How was I supposed to know you had to use the bathroom?

Look what you did Bob. You broke daw.

DMczaf

Title Update 5 is LIVE

Improved reaction times for defenders in coverage to better react to receivers
Improved logic to get defenders in better position to make plays on the ball while in the air
Improved defensive play recognition to get defenders reacting to the play faster
Tuned up defensive pursuit to get defenders to take smarter angles to the ball carrier
Tuned up defensive gap aggressiveness to get defenders into the hole faster
Fixed an issue where the play art on defense would sometimes not show up correctly when showing blitz. We have corrected this problem in thirteen formations so now all proper play art will be displayed when showing blitz to the offense.
Fixed an exploit to disallow defenders from all blitzing when the quarterback tried to pump fake when facing the wrong direction. This was discovered in NCAA Football 11 and fixed in both titles.
Fixed an exploit where unscrupulous players could get their fullback or tight end to move across the line of scrimmage and cause an encroachment penalty against an unsuspecting defensive player.
Fixed an exploit where online gamers could use specific timing in pulling the network plug and cause a soft lock for both users, thus not having to face a loss. We’ve isolated and fixed the problem, so now if someone pulls their plug, they rightfully get a loss.

Sanjuro

Rorschach said:
Madden 50% off during the Colts game! Everyone buy two copies to show your support of Madden Ultimate Team!

You didn't beat the cpu. It said you restarted the game 6 times and the time to advance was upon us.
I kept getting a error message in game along the lines of "could not establish connection to EA servers". I finished a game after that and I thought it registered.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Might be time to go for another top draft pick again.
Damn, your defense is OLD. By season 3 you might get hit with a buttload of retirements.:lol For a rebuilding team, it seems that your chance is now or never.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I kept getting a error message in game along the lines of "could not establish connection to EA servers". I finished a game after that and I thought it registered.
Ah. You can check at the front of the franchise. If you press the start button, it should take you to the scores. If not, it means it didn't go through. Also, make sure you sit through all the cutscene crap and quit out manually.

Mrbob

My defense is old and my oline is bad. I reloaded on defense my first 3 picks (DT, Safety, LOLB) but I still have 4 oline positions to replace. :lol :/

If old man Kreutz retires my oline is completely f'd. My team is crumbling. Wait for Madden 12 when Tiburon gives the Bears players the proper ratings they deserve!

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
My defense is old and my oline is bad. I reloaded on defense my first 3 picks (DT, Safety, LOLB) but I still have 4 oline positions to replace. :lol :/

If old man Kreutz retires my oline is completely f'd. My team is crumbling. Wait for Madden 12 when Tiburon gives the Bears players the proper ratings they deserve!
I offered to pluck Lach for draft picks, he refused.

DCX

Top Bottom