• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Mrbob

Birdman I'm going to be gone almost all day on Monday and Tuesday. I'll be home later this evening but if you aren't feeling well just get some rest we can knock it out later in the week.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Birdman I'm going to be gone almost all day on Monday and Tuesday. I'll be home later this evening but if you aren't feeling well just get some rest we can knock it out later in the week.
What are you talking about? We're playing tonight, son!

I feel like shit, but I'm not waiting all week for a sim! You better advance this shit in time, FMT!!!

Mrbob

If FMT vances early enough we can play tonight. I can't stay up till 1am to play with you worst coasters on a work night!

Responding to Birdman about our NBA2K playoff series!

PS- I'm going after Nnamdi!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
now i'll vance!
Not gonna wait for the last game? Looks like an important one in a sea of meaningless games.

Now that I look at my schedule, it's fucking shit since the last few AFC teams left...

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Rors stop hiding.
Sorry, got caught up with family shit. Ruined my day!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what the fuck? i turn injuries off everytime i sim! and i did it this time too!

maybe i needed to back out first.... :/

sorry dudes!
Yeah, it saves when you back out. Then, you go back in and advance, then turn injuries back on and back out again.

Rorschach

Manning didn't really do shit against us. It was our OC and Campbell fucking up again. Not to mention horrible penalties. -_- But at least it wasn't Manning!

eznark

Banned
Rorschach said:
Manning didn't really do shit against us. It was our OC and Campbell fucking up again. Not to mention horrible penalties. -_- But at least it wasn't Manning!

I saw quite a scamper from not the most *ahem* athletic of quarterbacks to seal the deal though. I'd rank that right up there with a 400 pound man having a huge kick return. At least the 400 lb man had quickness.

Rorschach

eznark said:
I saw quite a scamper from not the most *ahem* athletic of quarterbacks to seal the deal though. I'd rank that right up there with a 400 pound man having a huge kick return. At least the 400 lb man had quickness.
That was Cable's fault for putting them in that position. They'd stopped them all day when kicking off to them, but they decide to give him the ball in his own territory... smh. There wasn't much to do but sell out for the run and hope to get it back with a few seconds left where Jason Campbell would just get in the fetal position to run out the clock.

Greg

A bit late in the season, but I figured this topic has more activity than the actual Madden topic on the gaming side.

Did they ever patch that shitty strategy pad from the demo and put the original control scheme back in for pre-play controls? Thinking about finally picking this up for cheap.

Rorschach

Greg said:
A bit late in the season, but I figured this topic has more activity than the actual Madden topic on the gaming side.

Did they ever patch that shitty strategy pad from the demo and put the original control scheme back in for pre-play controls? Thinking about finally picking this up for cheap.
They did.. kinda. The controls aren't exactly the same. You have to use the dpad instead of the LS, but for the most part, you can use all the same pre-game controls from before (like Y + up = dbs play off of receivers).

Greg

Rorschach said:
They did.. kinda. The controls aren't exactly the same. You have to use the dpad instead of the LS, but for the most part, you can use all the same pre-game controls from before (like Y + up = dbs play off of receivers).
Alright, thanks - might as well check it out. I need my Madden fix to burn time during playoffs/off-season.

BigAT

eznark said:
Sim it, leaving for hospital!
Already teaching your kid about irresponsibility and lack of commitment? I see how it is. Just call her a taxi.

"Plug it up and clean up the mess, I have a league game to play!"

Birdman02

GCQ, I'm finally feeling a little better. Let me know if you wanna try to knock this game out before the deadline.

Bob, I could probably play a game (maybe 2) in our 2k series if you're around tonight.

GCQuinton

Birdman02 said:
GCQ, I'm finally feeling a little better. Let me know if you wanna try to knock this game out before the deadline.

I temporarily dropped for the week, so feel free to go ahead and play the CPU. I'll be rejoining next week.

Birdman02

GCQuinton said:
I temporarily dropped for the week, so feel free to go ahead and play the CPU. I'll be rejoining next week.

Sounds good. I'll go ahead and play then. Good opportunity to get used to my team without my best WR and best DE on the field.

ez i re-sent you an invite to the league when you get back. enjoy your time with your daughter don't worry about the league!

rors i set you as commish, wont be around tonight! please advance at 9 pm pst!

Nightz

This is ridiculous. A new player gets added every week. :lol

Ryan Mathews (HB) Broken Collarbone (6 Wks)
Shaun Phillips (LOLB) Partial Groin Tear (3 Wks)
Shawne Merriman (ROLB) Abdominal Tear (2 Wks)
Fred Bennett (CB) Broken Collarbone (5 Wks)

eznark

Banned
Nightz said:
This is ridiculous. A new player gets added every week. :lol

Ryan Mathews (HB) Broken Collarbone (6 Wks)
Shaun Phillips (LOLB) Partial Groin Tear (3 Wks)
Shawne Merriman (ROLB) Abdominal Tear (2 Wks)
Fred Bennett (CB) Broken Collarbone (5 Wks)
Welcome to being a real life Packer fan.

Top Bottom