• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Hey, don't mean to hijack, but are there any offline statistics? Where are they tracked?

First current-gen madden game, and I can't seem to find anyway to keep track of offline stats.

DayShallCome said:
Hey, don't mean to hijack, but are there any offline statistics? Where are they tracked?

First current-gen madden game, and I can't seem to find anyway to keep track of offline stats.

i don't believe so. in the days before madden online i used to love this. i remember me and my buddy had our stats from madden 2002 saved and we had played over 120 games that year. i think i had won 64 games and he had won 62.

the thing i remember most about that game is how overrated santana moss was. i think he was still on the jets and i remember there was little difference between him and randy moss. me and my friend would always do paper rock scisscors to see who got to use the niners so sometimes i had to use other teams and once i used the vikings and was getting blown out so i switched randy moss to QB and dante culpepper to WR and had like 400 yards passing with moss to culpepper. ridiculous :lol

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't believe so. in the days before madden online i used to love this. i remember me and my buddy had our stats from madden 2002 saved and we had played over 120 games that year. i think i had won 64 games and he had won 62.

the thing i remember most about that game is how overrated santana moss was. i think he was still on the jets and i remember there was little difference between him and randy moss. me and my friend would always do paper rock scisscors to see who got to use the niners so sometimes i had to use other teams and once i used the vikings and was getting blown out so i switched randy moss to QB and dante culpepper to WR and had like 400 yards passing with moss to culpepper. ridiculous :lol

Well balls, that sucks. Too bad :(.

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
omfg a human opponent! birdman when can you rumble?

I can't seem to keep up this league for the last few weeks thanks to the holidays and my entire family getting sick. There's no way I can play tonight...but aren't we supposed to advance?

DCX

DCX
:/ Wow, alot of weird shit going on in our game. I just couldn't believe i missed that kick to win it in OT..it hooked at the last second like if there was some wind...in a FUCKING DOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard fought battle, i seriously hate when you drop back in coverage..no matter the separation you always make the play..always. I got one myself but i assume it was a worse throw than defensive play on my part.

GG, watch us both not make the playoffs because of it.

DCX

DMczaf

Well that sucked.

luke-leia-kiss.jpg

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
you motherfuckers tied!?!
yes we did. another season, another fucking tie for me. I must lead GAF leagues in ties. Fuck my life.

I wish i could have saved the wind affected winning FG try...in a DOME!!!!!!!!

DCX

Mrbob

Ugh second sim loss I've taken already and both times my opponent wasn't available. Might as well just sim the rest of the season for me time to get a high draft pick again!

BigAT

Can I go ahead and drop Charles Woodson (out for the year) from my roster with the assumption that no one will pick him up? Place him on IR essentially. I won't even fill the roster spot, it's just obnoxious as shit to have to go past his name every time I went to sub for any of my DBs.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Welp, lost another defensive struggle against BigAT. I am pretty sure that in all the times we've played I've only won twice. :|

Just know, whoever I play for the rest of the year, that I'm trying to hurt your QB. It's like he stole the cookies from the cookie jar and I want them the fuck back.

More injuries to my secondary, Corey Webster out 3 fucking weeks. Phillips is still out for another 4. Thankfully Rolle is back.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:
Welp, lost another defensive struggle against BigAT. I am pretty sure that in all the times we've played I've only won twice. :|

Losing to your favorite team isn't all bad though...

Rorschach

eznark said:
anyone know how to get ahold of peterb0y? I tried pm'ing him and nada.
You know what? I don't even think he's in the league anymore... All his games have been cpu so that's why we haven't seen complaints. :lol

Man, the AFC has gone to shit.

Nightz

Sorry Rors, been busy with wedding planning stuff and I'm just not in a Madden mood tonight. =\ I'll back out so you can play the CPU.

Edit: Just left the league.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Did we 'vance?

CB3 my brother from another mother and coast, what time is good for you?
Fmt is working on it. I think I play Jags, can you play tonight?

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
eznark said:
How did we advance? I didn't have an opportunity to play my fucking game??

Maybe SF will at least get stuck with Billick

You won at least!

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
How did we advance? I didn't have an opportunity to play my fucking game??
idk about you, but we have been following a tight advancement schedule of wed and sat.11pst. Yesterday fmt went senile on us and forgot and advanced today.

Next advancing will take place at 11pst on sat.

K thx.

DCX

eznark

Banned
No shit, which is why I was posting in this thread and in the NFL thread for FMT to boot my opponent, who apparently is no longer in the league, so that I could play my game.

I literally had no ability to play my game.

DCX

DCX
eznark said:
No shit, which is why I was posting in this thread and in the NFL thread for FMT to boot my opponent, who apparently is no longer in the league, so that I could play my game.

Reggienotmyfault.gif

DCX

eznark said:

Maybe he is bitter the Packers got the successful QB in the 05 draft and wanted to take it out on the virtual Dolphins? Does Chad Henne have small hands?

eznark

Banned
goldlion054 said:
Maybe he is bitter the Packers got the successful QB in the 05 draft and wanted to take it out on the virtual Dolphins? Does Chad Henne have small hands?

More likely FMT is a completely inept failure taking after his completely inept failure of a franchise. His quarterback sucks, his defense sucks, his offensive line sucks, his special teams suck, his coaches suck, his GM sucks, his owner sucks and now his ability to be a commissioner sucks as well.

Sucking is a way of life for our little FMT but I guess that should be obvious. He does live in Frisco

eznark said:
More likely FMT is a completely inept failure taking after his completely inept failure of a franchise. His quarterback sucks, his defense sucks, his offensive line sucks, his special teams suck, his coaches suck, his GM sucks, his owner sucks and now his ability to be a commissioner sucks as well.

Sucking is a way of life for our little FMT but I guess that should be obvious. He does live in Frisco

:lol

you won the sim didn't you!?

and i dont live in frisco :( wish i did though. it would better support my "lifestyle"

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

you won the sim didn't you!?

and i dont live in frisco :( wish i did though. it would better support my "lifestyle"

You arn't gay, are you? I mean i don't have a problem if you are, but it may explain alot

goldlion054 said:
You arn't gay, are you? I mean i don't have a problem if you are, but it may explain alot

i'm not gay i live with my gf and bang her on occasion! i meant my lifestyle being a 49ers fan

that's not to say we all haven't experimented a bit with male friends of ours

Top Bottom