• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm not gay i live with my gf and bang her on occasion! i meant my lifestyle being a 49ers fan

that's not to say we all haven't experimented a bit with male friends of ours
Speak for yourself, guy.

DCX

DCX
sigh...such a misleading game. Once again i allow a KR for a TD.

the play that was the turning point was the double fumble play on a sure first down catch from Tony G at your like 35. 3rd and long and going to Marshall most of the game on drags knowing you might crash down and stop it, i knew Tony would be open. He was. And the ball came lose and on the return of the fumble i force one myself, with my player on the ball, animation showing so, Jags recover :/

Never mind the int i threw, that was typical defender having the advantage regardless of far deep or the touch on the pass, the defender will always make up that ground, the play of the game was the fumbles :(

My defense was good all game, i just couldn't cash in on your mistakes.

Ah well. Marshall had a beast game. MY RB duo were held in check, just couldn' break any tackles.

Bring on the next one.

GG McNiely

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
7QhTr.gif

gg big. you pass interfered with me blatantly like 5 times and no calls :lol

not that it would've mattered, just couldn't get off the field on 3rd downs. can't believe spencer gets beat so bad on bump and run. his rating isn't that bad but everytime i do it i get burned. i just have to hope no one sees the open man!

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg big. you pass interfered with me blatantly like 5 times and no calls :lol

not that it would've mattered, just couldn't get off the field on 3rd downs. can't believe spencer gets beat so bad on bump and run. his rating isn't that bad but everytime i do it i get burned. i just have to hope no one sees the open man!
Refs were just letting the players play out there today. Maybe a little hand checking, nothing more.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think i had 3 possesions in the first half :(

and on 2 of them i believe i went 3 and out so....
yea.. BigAT is one dude i have to beat in my videogame football career. He will fall from my blade yet..

DCX

BigAT said:
He was too busy running wheel routes with him out of the backfield. Felt like I was playing fucking Bob out there.

i only completed 1 wheel route to gore. and he was like my 5th option! no one was within 20 yards of him.

however, i did throw to him on plenty of other routes :D

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i only completed 1 wheel route to gore. and he was like my 5th option! no one was within 20 yards of him.

however, i did throw to him on plenty of other routes :D
1ShA3.jpg

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
CB,

Not sure if you're watching the game tonight but I'm ready whenever you are, Tuesday or Wednesday night would be best for me I guess.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
levious said:
CB,

Not sure if you're watching the game tonight but I'm ready whenever you are, Tuesday or Wednesday night would be best for me I guess.

Just post whenever you can play. Ill keep an eye out

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
GG man. This game is absolutely ridiculous sometimes. I feel dirty after that one.
Insane..i have never been so pissed in my life after a game... Bush's antics not withstanding, but 2 ints my stand handed defenders dropped and two long ass bombs with COVERAGE!!!!!!!!!! Coverage with any other team, or situation would have resulted in a tip, over throw or an int results in two TDs.

One to win the game. 99.9% failure on those plays, you get the .1 both times. Of course the jumping automatic int animation works for you in the end to seal it, it resulted in the .1% stone hands for me earlier in the game.

I won't make the playoffs. This is for sure. So lets recap my last 3 games shall we? Missed FG that had wind affected kick..in a dome to tie the game. Despite having doubled him up in total offense a kickoff return and a 20 yard radius int seals my fate. Reggie " Rice" Bush going Tecmo on me, stone hands and two .1% passes for TDs with defenders in place.

fuck life.

Can't wait to lose to the robo SeaChickens. It would help complete me.

DCX

levious

Your kick probably had spin on it, from a miss on the second part of the meter. The spin often kicks in late in the flight of the ball.

alright Bob, i have work at 9 EST. I doubt you will be able to play before then, but who knows? Shoot me an IM if you can play. If not, you will have to deal with the vengeful sim gods

levious

Good game man, I thought all my first half breaks were going to go to waste

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG you kept my stars in check for the most part.

That being said i think im done with madden this year. Going from NCAA to madden is almost painful. Everything just feels wrong. The angles the defenders and special teams guys take are atrocious. defenders running the routes before WR's do. Its just terrible.

The icing on the cake was getting back to the menu and hearing "Hey guys! Its Ian Cummings!" Fuck you for ruining my favorite franchise bitch.

Rorschach

I hate what Ian has become more than anyone, but he didn't ruin Madden: David Ortiz did. Ian was bringing it back to respectability until he became that "play it how I tell you to play it" and "that's not what you like! this is what you like" asshole that he is today.

Let me know what's good for you, GoldLion! I'm free any time after 4ish PDT tomorrow, I think.

levious

Please win Wellie, I want you in full control of the division when we play.

Rors!!! I don't know if i'll have time to run you over tonight. But i have a gap tomorrow between 4 and 8 EST where i can crush you! If that doesn't work, i will make time Saturday when the divisional games arn't on!

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
Rors!!! I don't know if i'll have time to run you over tonight. But i have a gap tomorrow between 4 and 8 EST where i can crush you! If that doesn't work, i will make time Saturday when the divisional games arn't on!
Got away way early. I can play now if you're available. That time tomorrow is fine too, though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
levious said:
Please win Wellie, I want you in full control of the division when we play.
Won't matter if I win or lose (probably lose), I have a full 2 game lead in the division and play yet another AI game right after the game with FMT anyway.

Just a heads up I am weak against long passes. :(

Rorschach said:
Got away way early. I can play now if you're available. That time tomorrow is fine too, though.

RORS!!! plans changed and classes were canceled! i can play now if you can. or anytime in the next 2 hours?

Top Bottom