• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Birdman02

GG AT. I thought I was gonna be able to put the game away when I went up 10 in the 4th. Unfortunately, I immediately gave up a kick return TD, and it all went downhill from there. 2 turnovers (1 fumble, 1 pick) when I'm trying to throw the ball away really hurt too.

BigAT

GG Bird, I don't even know where to start with that one. It seemed like it shifted back and forth every play at times. Things got crazy. We were the game of the week and I feel like it lived up to that.

I updated the XFN site for last week.

gg wellington. definitely had no business winning that game! god alex smith is fucking horrible. eli wasn't much better missing on a bunch of passes. and how many picks did we drop combined? awful.

i didn't think nedney could make it from the 29 but then i remember the wind was helping me. i went for 2 after the TD because i was just going to go all out to try to get to you and figured you might get a big play TD. then i would only be down 8. very risky!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I hate playing FMT. Suddenly my pass rush can't get home argh!

Yeah I figured that was your plan with going for 2, huge risk tho.

That fucking lag was godawful. I was hoping it would make you miss with Nedney!

GG tho. Two major league defenses.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's a shame this league is so dead. I've played nothing but fantastic games with the human opponents I've actually faced this season. I figured out some good pass rush techniques, my D has been unbelievable. :(

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
It's a shame this league is so dead. I've played nothing but fantastic games with the human opponents I've actually faced this season. I figured out some good pass rush techniques, my D has been unbelievable. :(
The league is fine, just we have no tweeners playing. We usually get a few here and there, this year we didn't have barely any and we lost some vets :/ I'm enjoying my season... other than my last four game stretch :/

DCX

BigAT

Wellington said:
Blame Ian. He's trying to prove his "no one likes Franchise mode" chart correct by making everyone hate Franchise mode.

the problem is that we are basically playing a slightly upgraded madden '10. and we played madden '10 from august to may (or so). so we've basically been playing the same game for about a year and a half with no upgrades.

in ncaa you have the weekly game and then full scouting. this keeps things lively even when you have a bye week or are playing the cpu. madden needs to incorporate scouting the college class coming in and free agency/cap/etc.

ncaa has raised the bar, even though i like nfl over ncaa

Rorschach

For a guy that should be happy, you're always angry, ez. Usomad. YUMADTHO?

Scary fuckign moment. 360 wouldn't read my discs... working now......... I think!

eznark

Banned
sSNgZ.gif

My posts just read mad. I've been happy for like 5 straight years. Ever since I lit that homeless dude on fire.......

DCX

DCX
Bird...can we play today sometime? I'd like to go up 21 and lose with 5 seconds left this time around.

DCX

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Rors pulling an FMT.
whatchootalkin'bout?

OH SHIT IT'S SUNDAY!

'vancin' my bad

Thought I transfered powah

[edit] Holy shit if my xbox had really broken, the league would have been dead lol I wouldn't have been able to sign in

Rorschach said:
whatchootalkin'bout?

OH SHIT IT'S SUNDAY!

'vancin' my bad

Thought I transfered powah

[edit] Holy shit if my xbox had really broken, the league would have been dead lol I wouldn't have been able to sign in

i would have taken your xbl profile sign in info :D

DM!

Can you play tomorrow before 4 EST? like anytime? Classes are canceled here and i need an excuse to not do homework. Will you be my excuse?

True_Love_Forever2C_Red_Rose-300x240.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bros is DC Universe Online any good? That commercial during the Jets game made it looked good. Never got into City of Heroes, this looks sick tho.

Wellington said:
Bros is DC Universe Online any good? That commercial during the Jets game made it looked good. Never got into City of Heroes, this looks sick tho.

i have playstation plus and was in the beta. never played a MMO game before but it fucking sucked. incredibly boring and took forever to create my character and get into the game. the game might be good if you like MMO's, i don't know. but for a casual gameplayer such as myself, then no

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i have playstation plus and was in the beta. never played a MMO game before but it fucking sucked. incredibly boring and took forever to create my character and get into the game. the game might be good if you like MMO's, i don't know. but for a casual gameplayer such as myself, then no
Damn... I've only played WOW as an MMO and that was a good time. I wonder how cheap I can get it just to try it out.

BigAT

Wellington said:
I saw some of Giant Bomb's quick look for it, it didn't look especially good. Character creation was pretty solid, but the actual game itself didn't look very good.

Rorschach said:
So... Dead Rising 2 came with a voucher for half off MVC3? Why couldn't they put it in a game I give a shit about? :(

no it didn't. amazon couldn't deliver a pre-order costume to DR2 customers so a bp style "we're sorreh..." they gave out 50% MVC3 coupons

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no it didn't. amazon couldn't deliver a pre-order costume to DR2 customers so a bp style "we're sorreh..." they gave out 50% MVC3 coupons
Oh damn. Maybe I can find one in the wild.

Nightz

Wellington said:
It's better than Madden. It's why I haven't rejoined the league.

eznark said:
No thanks, XIII killed the series and XIV is supposedly worse.

yeah i've heard horrible things about XIII. i watched some gameplay vids on youtube and it looked pretty bad. how far it has fallen even from FFX which i actually liked. FFVII and FFIX were basically even for me. shameful of what the series has become now. FFXI and FFXIV should not be part of the main series, ridiculous

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah i've heard horrible things about XIII. i watched some gameplay vids on youtube and it looked pretty bad. how far it has fallen even from FFX which i actually liked. FFVII and FFIX were basically even for me. shameful of what the series has become now. FFXI and FFXIV should not be part of the main series, ridiculous
What are you, 12?

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sure we do
When?

FrenchMovieTheme said:

soulmates

and 13 isn't that bad. i can't bear down and finish it, but it isn't that bad. If you can get it for cheap, why not?

Top Bottom