• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
its not a cross platform game

FMT: You could cancel your PS Plus which was meant for no one but Bob and use that for the DC Online fee

CB3 said:
its not a cross platform game

FMT: You could cancel your PS Plus which was meant for no one but Bob and use that for the DC Online fee

so you're going to pay $120 a year to play DCUO? lololol

PS plus has already been good to me. Bought a bunch of their games that were discounted and got a bunch of free games to boot. Don't hate!

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
so you're going to pay $120 a year to play DCUO? lololol

PS plus has already been good to me. Bought a bunch of their games that were discounted and got a bunch of free games to boot. Don't hate!

can you explain how this shit works to me?

so u just get free mini and psn games every month?

birdman you said i play you this week just lemme know when (if i'm even in the league still lolol)

CB3

yeah those 7.99 games discounted from 9.99 like 2Xtreme on Ps1 are awesome deals!

Your venturing into Bob territory here

You better take yourself out of this argument. Cutler style!

CB3 said:
yeah those 7.99 games discounted from 9.99 like 2Xtreme on Ps1 are awesome deals!

Your venturing into Bob territory here

You better take yourself out of this argument. Cutler style!

wtf? lets see the games i got free, for $0:

abes exoddus
crash team racing
the entire sam & max series
spyro
lead & gold

the only discounted game i bought so far was dead nation for $11.99 (regular $14.99) and mortal kombat II ($3). i was going to buy DN at $14.99 anyways. ive also gotten a few free extras for little big planet that would normally cost money and screen savers. true, a lot of this stuff i wouldn't have gone out and bought, but that doesn't mean i won't enjoy it when it's free!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eznark said:
Did you get dcu?
Once I trade in Madden. Which way you leaning?

I'll be honest, with my setup I can play PC games while watching TV since they are close together... as opposed to ONLY playing on PS3. I'll be hard pressed to get it on PS3.

Like I said in the DCUO thread, my only MMO was WoW... worth $15 a month, without a doubt. Hell I piss away $15 a week on stupider shit.

after playing DCUO in the beta (which was free to PSN+ members!) i wouldn't even pay $30 for it and free online for life.

i'm enjoying non-sports games less and less these days. there are exceptions, like red dead redemption. but i have a bunch of games i bought in december that i just can't get into.

god bless you marvel vs. capcom 3 for pulling me out of this funk!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i told you i don't want anymore alabama (offensive) players on my team!

This one is a Ginger, and hence, has no soul. No worries about Leaving to go start a Church!

Also, he's performing better in the Senior Bowl Practices, over that Chump Ginger you think will be Your Savior.

Also, still iffy on getting DCU. Sounds like it's decent.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
after playing DCUO in the beta (which was free to PSN+ members!) i wouldn't even pay $30 for it and free online for life.

Too bad no one asked you to play :(

Lonestar said:
This one is a Ginger, and hence, has no soul. No worries about Leaving to go start a Church!

Also, he's performing better in the Senior Bowl Practices, over that Chump Ginger you think will be Your Savior.

andy dalton will be a champion in the nfl. you'll see. mcelroy will be the next jason campbell

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf? lets see the games i got free, for $0:

abes exoddus
crash team racing
the entire sam & max series
spyro
lead & gold

the only discounted game i bought so far was dead nation for $11.99 (regular $14.99) and mortal kombat II ($3). i was going to buy DN at $14.99 anyways. ive also gotten a few free extras for little big planet that would normally cost money and screen savers. true, a lot of this stuff i wouldn't have gone out and bought, but that doesn't mean i won't enjoy it when it's free!
Don't those game immediately disappear if you dont' renew your PSN+ membership?

CB3

BigAT said:
Don't those game immediately disappear if you dont' renew your PSN+ membership?

n3r6d.gif

eznark

Banned
Wellington said:
Once I trade in Madden. Which way you leaning?

I'll be honest, with my setup I can play PC games while watching TV since they are close together... as opposed to ONLY playing on PS3. I'll be hard pressed to get it on PS3.

Like I said in the DCUO thread, my only MMO was WoW... worth $15 a month, without a doubt. Hell I piss away $15 a week on stupider shit.
I'm leaning towards playing champions online for free.

Also leaning towards dropping Madden. It's a chore.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
wellie and I need to decide our division in week 17, I'm sure we can try to play it right away though...

good game last night FMT, nice punt to pin me before that safety.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Hurry the fuck up!

Who would be against simming to the playoffs? :|
Yeah the week 17 game between levious and I has to happen, also looks like the week 17 game between Bird and DM has to happen as well. The playoff spots are pretty much locked up but the two byes are still up for grabs (unfortunately for me, right now I lose the tiebreaker to all of levious, AT, and Bird).

Only two games are left this week with actual implications, DM/Bob, and Smokey/Bird.

Aside from those four games, I'm all for these games getting simmed. Let's just put this horrible season to an end. The AFC is a ghost town.

eznark

Banned
The Giant Bomb quick look put me off the game, pretty much. Also, read a Chick piece yesterday about how the only thing worth doing is PvP.

Birdman02

Rorschach said:
Hurry the fuck up!

Who would be against simming to the playoffs? :|

Like Wellie said...my week 17 game against DM has to be played (depending on what happens in our week 16 games). If I win this week and he loses (a sim) to Bob, then I win the division. Any other way, and I think it's winner takes all in week 17.

Smokey, I can play at 6:15 est today...or after my son goes to sleep at about 9-9:30. Unless you guys decide to go ahead and sim to next week.

Lonestar

Wellington said:
This from a guy that played FFXI for such a long time!

More iffy on paying $49 on the game :D

I had it in my hand the other day, but put it back when I picked up The Pacific.

You already bought the game? Might get it in the next few days.

Oh yeah.....gotta go cancel my rarely used FFXI subscription...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Birdman02 said:
Like Wellie said...my week 17 game against DM has to be played (depending on what happens in our week 16 games). If I win this week and he loses (a sim) to Bob, then I win the division. Any other way, and I think it's winner takes all in week 17.

Smokey, I can play at 6:15 est today...or after my son goes to sleep at about 9-9:30. Unless you guys decide to go ahead and sim to next week.
Your game also has first round bye implications.

Rorschach

Birdman02 said:

Damnit. It had to be Bob. It fucking had to be Bob.

Can we sim after those meaningful games if they miraculously get done early?

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
any games left to be played that will actually be played for this week?

rors how much time do you have left on your sub?

(4:45:55 PM) dmczaf: we have a madden game this week!
(4:46:00 PM) mrbob: wat
(4:46:02 PM) mrbob: NO
(4:46:05 PM) mrbob: tomb raider!
(4:46:05 PM) dmczaf: madden!
(4:46:10 PM) mrbob: nooooo

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
any games left to be played that will actually be played for this week?

rors how much time do you have left on your sub?
Feb 07 is the last day, but I have to call to get them to take me off... so I guess the 6th is my cut-off. I tried to do it through the website, but it keeps reverting. >:|

Although, if I win Marvel, I'll resub to play with you fuckers lolz.

Rorschach said:
Feb 07 is the last day, but I have to call to get them to take me off... so I guess the 6th is my cut-off. I tried to do it through the website, but it keeps reverting. >:|

Although, if I win Marvel, I'll resub to play with you fuckers lolz.

ill take a look through my backlog of games i haven't opened/played to see if i have any subscriptions left!

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
maybe that andy dalton didn't have a bunch of NFL talent around him?

Man, it's the best Seniors the Senior Bowl could get, no need to be EL DOUCHE!

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
maybe that andy dalton didn't have a bunch of NFL talent around him?
TCU would have beaten SF soundly.

PC Gamer's review was very positive on DCU and since TOR got delayed I'm thinking of picking it up. Let me know if you like it Wellington

eznark said:
TCU would have beaten SF soundly.

PC Gamer's review was very positive on DCU and since TOR got delayed I'm thinking of picking it up. Let me know if you like it Wellington

there are a lot of college teams that would beat a mike singletary coached NFL team

BigAT

DMczaf said:
(4:45:55 PM) dmczaf: we have a madden game this week!
(4:46:00 PM) mrbob: wat
(4:46:02 PM) mrbob: NO
(4:46:05 PM) mrbob: tomb raider!
(4:46:05 PM) dmczaf: madden!
(4:46:10 PM) mrbob: nooooo
Looks like Lara Croft won out?

Top Bottom