• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

vanced!

afc east = real life nfc west.... division winner will be 6-10 or 7-9 lolol

lots of playoff teams to fill in the afc with human opponents :(

looking at possibly dcx and goldlion to fill as they have been more active than any of the other remaining "humans" left in the league that are left out of the playoffs

Rorschach

Ez can play the cpu as long as he doesn't hurt any of my guys. >:|

I got the 1 seed locked up, I think. Also, if he and the Jets end up tied, the Jets win.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
PS3, right?

Still can't believe they kept PC/PS3 seperate. Guess FFXI remains the only one open to all...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hero. i just went through Braniac's ship. still trying to learn all the menu's and stuff before i go too far. Gotta try to play with you guys too

Smokey

Yeah I'm thinking of scooping it up this weekend. I can get it for $40 and it comes with a 30 day trial so I just might bite even though I don't know shit about DC. It's a MMO on consoles!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I had just started getting into some of DC, though mostly the recent Batman comics. Always been a fan of the various DC Animated shows/movies. It's why I'm pretty interested in the game, even though the price to buy it (and the split servers between PC/PS3) is kind of a turn off.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I used the $20 gift card from living social plus 10 dollar gamercredit. It was 56 on Amazon. 26 bucks with no tax and free shipping from Amazon Prime = the price is right

Nightz said:
Sweet. Hero or Villain?

Nightz, are you the official fan club leader for DCU? You are so positive about it. Did you work on the game? And that is awesome there is a server name "The Killing Joke." Males me almost wish i had a PS3 or capable PC

Nightz

goldlion054 said:
Nightz, are you the official fan club leader for DCU? You are so positive about it. Did you work on the game? And that is awesome there is a server name "The Killing Joke." Males me almost wish i had a PS3 or capable PC
LOL no I didn't work on the game. I just like it a lot =P

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:
Levious what is your schedule like? I'm a little tricky starting tomorrow.

Sorry man, was without power til this morning... Home all day today though, I'll be flexible.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Alright, I hope to be home around 6:30. I will let you know for sure as the day goes on. My gfs birthday is Saturday and she has us doing shit all weekend, so I'd really appreciate if you beat me down today.

Birdman02

My wife's gonna have the TV most of the night. I might be able to get our game in late tonight, but there's also a chance I might fall asleep.

I'll let you know a little later if I'm gonna be able to play.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fuuuuuck!!! GG Levious. My offense just could not get out of it's fucking way good grief. Aside from that three fumbles hit the ground and I couldn't get a single one.

The game came down to this, I was down 9 and driving after an int-o close to the 2 minute warning. I get down into FG range and it's a minute plus left, so I always say to myself, self, if you're in this position kick the FG and save time. I did and I fucking missed it! The lag was gay.

Ugh, GG Levious. I think finally I've adjusted to the ridiculous man coverage against my team in Madden, should be able to do something in the playoffs. Best part is I think I play Levious again. :jakncoke.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
delicious. that means i play the #6 seed.... which is you wellington!

NFC should be:

1. saints/bucs
2. packers
3. 49ers
4. cowboys
5. saints/bucs
6. giants
Well at least I'll be able to trade the game in sooner!

Wellington said:
Well at least I'll be able to trade the game in sooner!

why? you had me on the ropes in our first game. i was lucky to win.

not sure why games are laggy across the country. they aren't in ncaa and we both have good connections. lazy fucking madden devs :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
deliciously close! week 17 and waiting on dm/bird. then the quest for the supabowl cup begins!
When are bird and bob jr looking to play?

FMT I am around all day Saturday pretty much.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah right I wish. I have to drop her off in the morning at the salon and then she's going to meet with her family for the day. Thank god that came up, she was turning into a birthdayzilla.

eznark

Banned
Wellington said:
Yeah right I wish. I have to drop her off in the morning at the salon and then she's going to meet with her family for the day. Thank god that came up, she was turning into a birthdayzilla.
family? yeah right. there is another dude. /girlagegaf

Top Bottom