• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

eznark

Banned
Wellington said:
Nark; you're not doing DCUO then, right?
Heh, I almost bought it today for PS3. I think I am going to wait for the first content update and see what they do with it. I also think I will probably get it on PS3. While it seems to be much buggier on the console I am hoping they can patch it. Since the UI and controls are made for a controller I'd just as soon play an MMO on a console...never done that before.

Birdman02

DM, I just found out my wife went home sick today, so I have to pick my son up from daycare after work. I won't be home until about 7 or so est tonight.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
So typical PS3 update time? :smug

You got that right.

Then again 2200 MB patch+Install of 14,000 MB or so + Oops, secret PS3 firmware Update did the trick.

BigAT

It took me over an hour to start playing Heavy Rain when I got it a few weeks ago.

1.1 gig patch download, patch install, game install, origami lessons...

eznark

Banned
BigAT said:
It took me over an hour to start playing Heavy Rain when I got it a few weeks ago.

1.1 gig patch download, patch install, game install, origami lessons...
the ps3 was trying to save you

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
so once EZnark is done we can start the playoffs
Can you turn off injuries for that last game? :D

Maybe it sounds unfair to turn them off, but I wouldn't play any of my starters if I was playing. The CPU will play all my starters 'till they die.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i am an idiot -_-

i made DM the commish. the dark knight rises!

01AquamanBeingDissected.jpg

vanced!

colts (CPU) @ jags
chargers (CPU) @ dolphins
saints @ 49ers
giants @ cowboys

EA messed up the seedings because i finished with the same record as the cowboys but i beat them head to head. unless there is a different tie breaker that comes before head to head.... maybe conference record comes first for non-interdivision tie breakers.

anyhow, i need a fill in for the bengals and the colts. dcx and goldlion, interested?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
vanced!

colts (CPU) @ jags
chargers (CPU) @ dolphins
saints @ 49ers
giants @ cowboys

EA messed up the seedings because i finished with the same record as the cowboys but i beat them head to head. unless there is a different tie breaker that comes before head to head.... maybe conference record comes first for non-interdivision tie breakers.

anyhow, i need a fill in for the bengals and the colts. dcx and goldlion, interested?
You also had a better conference record tho. Not that I care, I'll lose to either of you!

Amazon paying $23.50 for Madden right now, not bad!

Rorschach

Fill in for the playoffs? What happens if those teams win? Let's just cpu this shit and get it over with for fuck's sake. Some of us are on a schedule!

[edit] I don't mean DM. He'll be 1 and done anyway.

Rorschach said:
Fill in for the playoffs? What happens if those teams win? Let's just cpu this shit and get it over with for fuck's sake. Some of us are on a schedule!

[edit] I don't mean DM. He'll be 1 and done anyway.

that's true :(

alright fuck it, CPU playoff teams stay cpu playoff teams! sorry bros!

and gg bird. thought i was going to get blown out for a second there. i also had flashbacks to madden '10 when i clearly recovered that fumble but the animation determination says you did.... even though the animation showed my guy with the ball and you trying to pull it away.

alex smith had 2 incompletions: both interceptions. the 2nd one was a great read by bird. not sure if he purposely baited me into the throw, but i thought he was driving outside with crabtree coming in behind him on the slant and then he just dropped back for the easy pickins :(

reggie bush is still the original broken back. dude moves at fucking superspeed! and yes pwill was beasting.... as usual!

I'll pass on the playoffs, thanks anyway FMT

Also, Calvin Johnson confirmed as greatest madden receiver of all time. Because fuck it, we went deep

eznark

Banned
I am shocked, SHOCKED, that my boy had 6 turnovers and I somehow managed to lose with a minute left.

bzeOL.jpg

Also, going to pick up DCUO tonight. PS3. Excited! Does PSN+ give me any benefits in this game?

i wish i could've lived bowie's life. i bet he did all kinds of fantastic drugs and banged a bunch of chicks (and dudes) in his life. god bless you david bowie

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i wish i could've lived bowie's life. i bet he did all kinds of fantastic drugs and banged a bunch of chicks (and dudes) in his life. god bless you david bowie

your approval rating just goes up every time you say something commish!

FMT 2012 campaign begins!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Sadly, Bowie is a Rams fan.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
OK, levious and I are scheduled for noon, what's the deal with McNe1ly playing his AI game?

Also, IF I win, I am ready to double up games to get this over with.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG levious. Putrid performance by my offense. I didn't think it was that bad until I saw the stats after the third Q. I thought I was moving the ball just not getting it into scoring range.

One thing is for certain tho, if I get the Giants next year I am trading Eli. He is abominable as a Madden QB.

I was frustrated with trying to stop your passing game. I noticed on every third down your first read was Cosh, your HBack so I had him doubled all game. I think you went to him maybe twice or three times, but I was pleased for the most part that I took him away. I still can't believe that one third down in which he was double covered and you snuck the ball in. He ran I think a wheel route and had both guys trailing him when you zip the ball in, neither reacts, and it's a first down catch. The story of the game was TT getting owned by Austin. He was just nowhere to be found, I'm going to have to check the replays and see what happened.

Oh well, guys it's been real, see ya'll next year.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yeah he's a te, but in the backfield on a couple of shotgun formations, that was his only reception, and very lucky, yes, big third down. Taking up all but ten seconds of the third quarter on my td drive was huge, TOP was big. First time I avoided turnovers against you. Good game, thanks.

Top Bottom