• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

Anybody want to fill in for the Chargers?

[edit] Oh wait, fmt lied! McNei1y IS around!

Still, I want a chargers fill-in! I'll be on XBL (if I'm away from AIM) if anyone wants to tussle.

Rorschach said:
Anybody want to fill in for the Chargers?

[edit] Oh wait, fmt lied! McNei1y IS around!

Still, I want a chargers fill-in! I'll be on XBL (if I'm away from AIM) if anyone wants to tussle.

well i PMed him and he didn't answer!

nightz was going to fill in for the chargers, but now i dont know! i dont care who fills in. dcx? nightz? fmt?

DMczaf said:
I can play now levious, if not I can play after the Royal Rumble

wtf royal rumble still exists? i used to watch this when i was a kid. i remember hacksaw jim dugan won and i was so disappointed because he was a fucking loser and i hated america. then i remember the bushwackers being in one and said why the fuck are they in here?

do they still have survivor series? lolz

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:

nightz was going to fill in for the chargers, but now i dont know! i dont care who fills in. dcx? nightz? fmt?
Neither of them are around :\

And no, I'm not playing someone with a team in the playoffs! You can't play yourself!

gg bigat. bullshit 4th quarter my defense turned retard. and the icing on the cake was the bullshit "slip" by alex smith on that last int. had gore wide open and he slips so i can't throw to him. why is that even a feature? i get that his button can go off so i can't see, but why would him slipping prevent me from throwing the ball there?

doubt i would've scored on the drive cause i had no timeouts left though. the last TD i allowed was awful. why does nate clements have a high bump rating but he doesn't bump people? should've just let you drive down the field for the tie. although it wouldn't have been much of a drive cause your kicker could've probably hit from the 40, even in the snow!

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg bigat. bullshit 4th quarter my defense turned retard. and the icing on the cake was the bullshit "slip" by alex smith on that last int. had gore wide open and he slips so i can't throw to him. why is that even a feature? i get that his button can go off so i can't see, but why would him slipping prevent me from throwing the ball there?

doubt i would've scored on the drive cause i had no timeouts left though. the last TD i allowed was awful. why does nate clements have a high bump rating but he doesn't bump people? should've just let you drive down the field for the tie. although it wouldn't have been much of a drive cause your kicker could've probably hit from the 40, even in the snow!
GG.

I wonder what my offensive totals were going into the fourth, as you had totally shut me down up until that point. Definitely under 75 yards and 0 points. I should have gone to an all air attack earlier, you seem to always completely shut down my running game and this was no different. 1.3 YPC for Grant and the longest run of the day was a 20 yard scramble by Rodgers.

Rorschach said:
Fuuu... changed my defense just to play FMT again. Somewhere, DM is smiling.

i did everything right in the game. ran the ball, played good defense, kept the ball out of alex's hands. i just allowed a KR td and had a couple really bad defensive breakdowns. i was looking forward to ending DM again too :(

Rorschach

You sign off right as I sign on. Jerk!

I played a little offline just because I had it loaded.... man, I can't get mvc3 on this unless I get a stick.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
who is down for some marvel vs. capcom 2 before i leave to see black swan?

i'll be online if anyone is interested! don't fear the reaper!

Idk if you saw my earlier post about your approval rating, but i reaffirm it here

You have my vote commish!

btw rors, do you still want a replacement for the chargers?

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
tekken 6 with arcade stick for $59.99!
I hate Tekken. Plus, that stick looks flimsy as all fuck. We'll see!

goldlion054 said:
Idk if you saw my earlier post about your approval rating, but i reaffirm it here

You have my vote commish!

btw rors, do you still want a replacement for the chargers?
If you're around now, yeah!

Nightz

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Well I saw you mention no CPU replacements, so I didn't bother signing up anymore. Anyways, it looks like goldlion will do it, so no biggie. I'll just jump on DCUO!

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Well I saw you mention no CPU replacements, so I didn't bother signing up anymore. Anyways, it looks like goldlion will do it, so no biggie. I'll just jump on DCUO!
Can you go now? :eek:
[edit] Guess not!
FrenchMovieTheme said:
its not the best stick ever but superior to the regular controller
That's true, but I was wondering if I should just get one of those SF pads or something...

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Rorschach said:
I haven't decided. I might. It all depends on how this ends!
I reserved it on Capcom's site so I should have it about a week after release. I am generally competitive but nonetheless bad at Capcom's fighting games, but I strangely keep coming back for abuse. Wait, am I talking about Madden, too?

Rorschach

Heh. I was thinking of getting the PS3 version because they're most likely to have regular players that I'd play with. If I get it for 360, I'll probably just play a couple of Madden-GAF matches week 1, then never see anyone on again.

BigAT

Anyone have decent recommendations on a cheap stick? I'm thinking I might just invest in the Tournament Edition, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much for essentially just a single game.

Rorschach said:
Heh. I was thinking of getting the PS3 version because they're most likely to have regular players that I'd play with. If I get it for 360, I'll probably just play a couple of Madden-GAF matches week 1, then never see anyone on again.

we still play mvc2! not our problem you're never around!

DMczaf

gg levious

My defense bailed me out of that one. I couldn't do anything through the air against your man coverage, and my run game was either a 10 yard run or stuffed at the line.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Great game, felt like I was up against a wall all game, D gave me fits. Let me lose to the champ!

BigAT

Phew. GG DM, quite a defensive battle there.

9 combined interceptions between the two quarterbacks, 4 forced fumbles by the Bucs (thankfully one was overturned by a review), 5 sacks by the Packers, a defensive TD for each team.

Ryan Grant had some pretty BS runs at the end there to seal things, not that I'm complaining.

DMczaf

gg

I'm finally freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tradein.jpg

Time to turn water into wine.

or in this case, Madden into Dead Space 2

Top Bottom