• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Birdman02

Wellington said:
Look at the incremental changes to the Saints, good grief! Ellis 90+ now, Greer 90+ now. C'mon.

Whatever.

Let's restart this thing so I can get updated rosters (assuming this applies to OF rosters too)

I agree. We should restart!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
Michael Vick
QB
PHI
Moved to QB #1 on depth chart

:lol

Too bad Andy doesn't want to listen to reason.

They did that because Kolb is out this week with a concussion.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Moss was useful unlike LDT and Addai. The market for HBs turned into absolute shit.
Glad i got value out of Turner when i did :/ I don't even remember the six degrees of Turner.

-Turner/J Anderson to SD for LT/Cason/pick
-Cason/Nicholas to WAS for Orakpo/CB/pick
-Orakpo to WAS for Briggs
-Briggs to MIN for first Rounder

- LT to NE for Moss i'm sure there was more to this
- Moss to MIA for First rounder and WR Turner

ugh.. somehow i ended up with DE Mathis, Osi, Cook Jr and Ryan Harris :lol :lol

Well deserved award..

I made one move this season and i'm done until maybe draft time..

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DCX said:
Glad i got value out of Turner when i did :/ I don't even remember the six degrees of Turner.

-Turner/J Anderson to SD for LT/Cason/pick
-Cason/Nicholas to WAS for Orakpo/CB/pick
-Orakpo to WAS for Briggs
-Briggs to MIN for first Rounder

- LT to NE for Moss i'm sure there was more to this
- Moss to MIA for First rounder and WR Turner

ugh.. somehow i ended up with DE Mathis, Osi, Cook Jr and Ryan Harris :lol :lol

Well deserved award..

I made one move this season and i'm done until maybe draft time..

DCX

I didn't get LT for Moss. The Moss trade was with Houston, and I ended up getting Bellows and Tribrow. Moss then goes to you in ATL (I think). Then to Miami.

You are talking about the original LT, or the fake LT I got by being horrible one year and getting an early draft pick?

I remember trading Brady and Welker for a high draft pick or 2.

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
I didn't get LT for Moss. The Moss trade was with Houston, and I ended up getting Bellows and Tribrow. Moss then goes to you in ATL (I think). Then to Miami.

You are talking about the original LT, or the fake LT I got by being horrible one year and getting an early draft pick?

I remember trading Brady and Welker for a high draft pick or 2.
:lol :lol :lol Right with Houston, good lawrd.

DCX

Lonestar

I'd say you'd have to give alot to grab Revis. Dude controlled that whole side of the field, last night against Denogg.

I just want FMT's real life trade rules from Madden 10 to exist this time :p Pat's sitting on something like 8 draft picks in the first 3 rounds this next offseason.

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
I'd say you'd have to give alot to grab Revis. Dude controlled that whole side of the field, last night against Denogg.

I just want FMT's real life trade rules from Madden 10 to exist this time :p Pat's sitting on something like 8 draft picks in the first 3 rounds this next offseason.
There is the problem, since he doesn't own any extra this season, the rule is not in effect :p

DCX

Birdman02

DCX said:
There is the problem, since he doesn't own any extra this season, the rule is not in effect :p

DCX

I can't say that I blame him. Without that pick, FMT would've struggled to make the playoffs every season! :p

He should send his 1st pick this offseason to GCQ as a thank you!!

Lonestar

First round
First round (from Oakland)
Second round
Second round (from Carolina)
Third round
Fourth round
Fourth round (from Denver)
Fifth round
Sixth round (from New Orleans)

pour-one-out.jpg

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
First round
Second round
Third round
Fourth round
Fifth round

pour-one-out.jpg
League would implode...

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Mike Gibson OL SEA
Increase, from 66 to 74OVR

Red Bryant DE SEA
Increase, from 71 to 73OVR

Kelly Jennings CB SEA
Increase, from 72 to 74OVR

Chris Clemons DE SEA
Increase, from 72 to 78OVR

Mike Williams WR SEA
Increase, from 73 to 76OVR

Matt Hasselbeck QB SEA
Increase, from 81 to 83OVR

Marcus Trufant CB SEA
Increase, from 87 to 88OVR

Seriously fuck my life.

Rorschach

Mike Williams deserved the upgrade before.

It's funny because a bunch of my guys that didn't play got upgrades and downgrades. Makes no sense. :lol

BigAT

bluemax said:
Seriously fuck my life.
24 points total.

Tim Masthay P GB Increase, from 49 to 57OVR
Brandon Jackson HB GB Increase, from 70 to 72OVR
Korey Hall FB GB Increase, from 72 to 75OVR
Morgan Burnett S GB Increase, from 73 to 76OVR
Daryn Colledge OL GB Increase, from 76 to 79OVR
Scott Wells OL GB Increase, from 76 to 82OVR
Tramon Williams CB GB Increase, from 77 to 79OVR
Josh Sitton OL GB Increase, from 78 to 85OVR
B.J. Raji DT GB Increase, from 79 to 81OVR
Mark Tauscher OL GB Increase, from 83 to 85OVR
Chad Clifton OL GB Increase, from 84 to 86OVR
Jermichael Finley TE GB Increase, from 86 to 87OVR
Clay Matthews OLB GB Increase, from 86 to 90OVR
45 points total. :-\

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Mike Williams deserved the upgrade before.

It's funny because a bunch of my guys that didn't play got upgrades and downgrades. Makes no sense. :lol

I had a couple of running back downgrades which were pretty stupid. It's like what was their basis for this? Seattle split the carries on purpose and didn't really try to run until the 4th when the game was out of reach. SF is a great run defense, so you're gonna dock dudes for being stopped by them?

Whatever though. The two biggest upgrades are definitely BMW and Chris Clemons. Considering how awful my d line and how average my WR group is I could use those. I actually fully expected this to happen with BMW, he's gonna be rated low to start because he sucked in the past and has been out of the league, then he'll do good and his rating will jump up. Not overly surprised with Clemons either but probably sooner than I expected him to get boosted.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

BigAT said:
24 points total.

45 points total. :-\

Yeah but your roster is awesome to start with. I have a pile of suck that got made less sucky.

Mrbob

Bank your future on some overrated drafted rooks in the first couple seasons of the franchise. Lets vance to week 3 SIM the rest!

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
First round
Second round
Third round
Fourth round
Fifth round

Livewire should add you still being around for the first Madden 11 offseason to the odds list! :D

McNei1y

no, no restart! My team gets worse.

for the record: I hate playing quick match ranked games. I won 2 today but the people are so cheese. I scored 28 on a guy in the first and he quit (his record was like 4 above 500 so he wins off the cheese I stopped) then the next guy I won by 7 in a high scoring game... All he did was screen passes to AP. When I would have it covered, he somehow broke a tackle everytime. It was nonsense.

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
Livewire should add you still being around for the first Madden 11 offseason to the odds list! :D

My reading comprehension has dwindled because of advance aging. I don't know if that's a "oooh snap" on me or on him.

I still have a firm grip on my Brett Farve "Will he or Won't he" status.

DCX

DCX
McNei1y said:

for the record: I hate playing quick match ranked games. I won 2 today but the people are so cheese. I scored 28 on a guy in the first and he quit (his record was like 4 above 500 so he wins off the cheese I stopped) then the next guy I won by 7 in a high scoring game... All he did was screen passes to AP. When I would have it covered, he somehow broke a tackle everytime. It was nonsense.
Was his name Luke?

DCX

Nightz

storybook77 said:
Where is Ramirez??????
Glued to Halo probably. :lol

Edit: I vote no restarting! I had to put up with it last year when the entire Bengals defense was crap when we started, and they all increased with subsequent roster updates.

Rorschach

McNei1y said:

Random games suck. They'll disconnect and/or cheese you about 98% of the time.
storybook77 said:
Where is Ramirez??????
Shit, with that avatar, I could have mistaken you for him! Actually, more like Bionic....

Top Bottom