• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah i honestly thought it was bionic posting at first since i dont read peoples names in this thread, i just glance at the avatar

TheCrow

bluemax said:
Does TheCrow have internet yet?
Nope. Talked to the building manager and waiting to see if they are going to fix the issue or if I have to call at&t to do it. Hopefully this gets worked out tomorrow. :/

bluemax

Banned
TheCrow said:
Nope. Talked to the building manager and waiting to see if they are going to fix the issue or if I have to call at&t to do it. Hopefully this gets worked out tomorrow. :/

Okay, well Im free all the time, but Saturday will be dominated by college football.

daw840

Whoever the Browns are I am here now. Sorry about not responding earlier. My profile was downloaded at a buddy of mine's house and they were playing COD on it. Anyways, I am around now if you are. Sorry, I can't remember who Akaballer is...

Birdman02

GG FMT. What a terrible way to start a game. A returned opening kickoff TD. Then I get a holding penalty on the next kickoff, so my drive started at the 8....ended up missing a 40 or so yd FG on the drive.

I had a chance to comeback until Brees coughed it up on a late scramble. I'm not sure how Taylor Mays ended up with the ball...you can clearly see Pierre Thomas get possession in the replay (that I forgot to save).

EDIT: I also forgot to add that the game wouldn't let me put Reggie Bush in for the 1st qtr and part of the 2nd.

AkaBalla

daw840 said:
Whoever the Browns are I am here now. Sorry about not responding earlier. My profile was downloaded at a buddy of mine's house and they were playing COD on it. Anyways, I am around now if you are. Sorry, I can't remember who Akaballer is...

Alright, Well ill be around for another 10-15 mins or so then hitting the sack. I will only be available 9a-3pm est tomorrow then I'm going to be away for the weekend.

daw840

AkaBalla said:
Alright, Well ill be around for another 10-15 mins or so then hitting the sack. I will only be available 9a-3pm est tomorrow then I'm going to be away for the weekend.

Tomorrow should work. I will post when I wake up.

Birdman02 said:
GG FMT. What a terrible way to start a game. A returned opening kickoff TD. Then I get a holding penalty on the next kickoff, so my drive started at the 8....ended up missing a 40 or so yd FG on the drive.

I had a chance to comeback until Brees coughed it up on a late scramble. I'm not sure how Taylor Mays ended up with the ball...you can clearly see Pierre Thomas get possession in the replay (that I forgot to save).

EDIT: I also forgot to add that the game wouldn't let me put Reggie Bush in for the 1st qtr and part of the 2nd.

yeah that was a gg. lucky i survived after my D stepped up with some short yardage stops. your tackles were just fucking gobbling me up. i have been practicing playing end in passing situations and have caused pressures here and there on people but i just got stonewalled all game against either of your tackles :(

i definitely lucked out holding you to 13 points. alex smith with like 6 passing attempts. god help me if i get into a situation where i'm down big and have to pass :lol

eznark

Banned
man i am terrible at Haloz

Also, someone sent me a Flip camera. I have no idea who it is from or why I have it. Brand new from Amazon. Time to go all Brett Favre on some reporters.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
eznark said:
man i am terrible at Haloz

Also, someone sent me a Flip camera. I have no idea who it is from or why I have it. Brand new from Amazon. Time to go all Brett Favre on some reporters.

Neo.phone.jpg

Had a fun time on Firefight with Trulize and Dammittmatt earlier. Made it to Sargent. Only a few hundred thousand points behind Ramirez!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
What if EA hired Bungie to design the online aspect of Madden and their other sports games? The UI of Reach and how it integrates every aspect of the game, online and off, is elegant and worthy of praise and recognition.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
McNei1y said:
Bungie got really lazy in map creation on Halo. Really. Really really lazy. I'm annoyed. But I enjoy the game alot though.

You referring to how it seems the Firefight maps are copies of area's from the single player? Noticed that last night (first MP action) I mean, there were slight differences, but were pretty much the same. Haven't tried any of the other modes yet.

I did load up Forge World, and while the area is pretty large, I thought it was going to be much bigger. Seeing all that background area, like the huge mountain (with the Forerunner tower on it), screams "Come explore!" and...you can't.

:(

Yes, Bungie has a stupid amount of information on the website, then you get into video's of each battle on your harddrive. It's just sick.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I have to play Rors next, don't know why I'm even wantin vancin.

I should be 2-0 though! CPU Cards should have beaten CPU Rams wtf.

Mrbob

Smokey might have been ahead of the curve. I played Sports Champions at Best Buy today and Table Tennis is a beast indeed! :lol One of my favorite games growing up, and now I don't have room for real table at the moment I might buy the Starter Pack and another controller now for two player table tennis action!

Mrbob

We need to get a group up and running for a Halo Reach Legendary run. Real Men Only allowed. Smokey has confirmed he can't handle Legendary in Halo so he is out. I know DM will be in, who else wants to partake in this glorious journey?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Mrbob said:
We need to get a group up and running for a Halo Reach Legendary run. Real Men Only allowed. Smokey has confirmed he can't handle Legendary in Halo so he is out. I know DM will be in, who else wants to partake in this glorious journey?
I will participate. However, I want the Legendary achievement that is exclusive to those who do it alone, too. ;)

Mrbob

Yeah I think I'm going to break one of my 360 controllers trying to finish the game solo on Legendary. I usually don't go achievement hunting, but I need that achievement.

daw840

AkaBalla said:
Daw, I'm stepping out until noon est... I'll be back and ready to play until 3pm est.

No problem. I just got up. I am doing a few things around the house, but I will check in on my computer periodically to see if your back.

AIM - daw840daw

Nightz

Mrbob said:
Yeah I think I'm going to break one of my 360 controllers trying to finish the game solo on Legendary. I usually don't go achievement hunting, but I need that achievement.
I think I would end up breaking my 360 controller, a PS3 controller and a Wiimote if I went after that achievement.

Top Bottom