• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

LiveWire

Rors I dunno what it is. We've never had issues like this in prior Maddens....even in scrims before we started the league this year. It seems to be whenever I get the ball and am flipping through the playbook. I'm never using GameFlow....maybe EA is punishing us for not using it? :lol

Anyway, it looks like until there's another patch you and I aren't getting a game completed, so just sim it. I just hope it's not every game, cause now it's two games in a row, you and Astro. Could the installation be corrupted somehow?

DCX

DCX
Life-is-good-Glass-Half-Full_0DDA1E8D.jpg
LukeSmith said:
I guess Madden's a Halo fan

DCX

livewire if you guys can't connect i think rors should play the cpu or at least a fill-in. i'm not sure if its madden having problems with your connection or what but 2 straight weeks against 2 opponents with the same issue i doubt it is rors or astro's connection.

sorry bruh, sim isn't fair to rors tho :/

TheCrow

bluemax said:
That might be the single most infuriating Madden loss Ive ever had. No offense to the Crow but I felt like the CPU beat me on that one. The ridiculous fumbles, the ridiculous clinching INT, Knowshon Moreno suddenly becoming the most unstoppable tackle breaking machine alive.

Not to say that theCrow didn't play well or anything because he really did but holy fuck did the Madden luck generator have it in for me.
Yeah, I barely won since those fumbles kept me in it. I also think Moreno had over 90 yards after contact and he only had 94 yards in the game. Now for some videos.

Here is the first Hasselbeck fumble.
This is the second one.
Here's a crucial TAINT.
And here is the play where Moreno became the tackle breaking machine.

BTW, it looks like http://myleaguemanager.net/ is now public.

eznark

Banned
Just completed the 8th mission. THAT was a cool cinematic at the end of that. May have totally changed my opinion of the story. So well done and I love the closing scenes music. Like with Y's VII which I am also playing, the music is a high point right now.

TheCrow

eznark said:
Just completed the 8th mission. THAT was a cool cinematic at the end of that. May have totally changed my opinion of the story. So well done and I love the closing scenes music. Like with Y's VII which I am also playing, the music is a high point right now.
I think I'm just about to start the 8th mission. Playing on legendary and I'm already starting to hate myself.

Does anyone know how many more hours I have left till the end? I hope none of the last missions take more time then the others.

BigAT

Fuck, now it's the hardest part of the season, trying to schedule Bob.

Bob, are you going to be around tomorrow at all? I can play during the day whenever, probably not at night though.

GG Ramirez.....that fumble on the kickoff completely fucked me. :lol

EDIT: Wellie, I'm going to bed. I'm not sure about my availability tomorrow since I'll be in and out of the house and I'm going out tomorrow night with some friends to celebrate my bday (it's on Monday). Sunday, I'll be at the Falcons game but I should be available that night at some point.

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
GG Ramirez.....that fumble on the kickoff completely fucked me. :lol

EDIT: Wellie, I'm going to bed. I'm not sure about my availability tomorrow since I'll be in and out of the house and I'm going out tomorrow night with some friends to celebrate my bday (it's on Monday). Sunday, I'll be at the Falcons game but I should be available that night at some point.
:,(

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Nightz said:
bluemax, you around?

Uh yes but I just started up something. Will you be up in like 30-45 minutes? If not I'm home all day tomorrow and can play at any time except during the USC game.

DCX

DCX
bluemax said:
Uh yes but I just started up something. Will you be up in like 30-45 minutes? If not I'm home all day tomorrow and can play at any time except during the USC game.
sexytime.gif

DCX

Nightz

bluemax said:
I might still be around in 30-45. Try to find me on Live when you're available. I'm not sure about tomorrow. Saturdays I'm usually out all morning and I have a friend's anniversary party to go to tomorrow.

bluemax

Banned
Nightz said:
I might still be around in 30-45. Try to find me on Live when you're available. I'm not sure about tomorrow. Saturdays I'm usually out all morning and I have a friend's anniversary party to go to tomorrow.

Okay let me check.

eznark

Banned
Man, just when I was fully converted to the Halo love fest (the last few levels you can sneak and sprint your way through annoying parts super easy, which made it a ton of fun) I think I broke the ending via that sweet sprint move.

bluemax

Banned
My 360 died. It made a horrible hissing noise and locked up. I shut it off and tried to turn back on and it glitched graphically on the boot screen. It now shows triple red rings when I boot it up.

Top Bottom