• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
There are enough people that wanna play Dead Rising 2 to have a midnight release?

Im sure its a great game but id never think "man i gotta have this at midnight on the dot!"
Yeah I've decided not to get it. I mean I want it but my brother is getting it for PS3 so I'll just borrow his copy when he is done.

Somnia

CB3 said:
There are enough people that wanna play Dead Rising 2 to have a midnight release?

Im sure its a great game but id never think "man i gotta have this at midnight on the dot!"

There really aren't enough people, but I'm located right next to a Wal-Mart so we do it for most major releases. Plus Fifa and Guitar Hero launch also so they look at it as needed.

Somnia

Mrbob said:
I'm gonna pick up Dead Rising 2 on PC. Too bad there isn't cross platform game it is a GFWL title.

I am probably getting it on PC also. I've been having lock up issues on my PC and couldn't figure it out (would lock up, but my mouse would still be able to move around). Few buddies said it was probably a HDD issue so I downloaded a HDD scanner and it is telling me I have an error on the drive with read/writing. So I assume that is the issue. Getting a new drive tomorrow and starting a fresh install on my pc. Hope it works!

Miguel

DenogginizerOS said:
Sleeping. I will be available Tuesday night. I might be around tomorrow night at 730 pm EST if my softball game is rained out.
Alright, shoot me a message tomorrow if you can, if not, we'll figure out something for tuesday evening.

daw840

LukeSmith said:
Daw, I think we play next does today work for you after Colts game is over?

Yeah, that works for me. I guess I was all sorts of fucked up with the schedule in my head. I thought I missed our game for some reason. Oh wait, I know what reason! Because the EA website doesnt say you have a bye week, it just changes the week number......

Every fucking week in our FF league. I have one of the highest point totals in the league and get crushed by one player.

Week 1: Matt Forte
Week 2: Frank Gore
Week 3: Austin Collie

I swear to god if Aaron Rodgers doesn't have the greatest came of his life tomorrow night, i will go on a fucking killing spree on campus.

I probably won't really go kill people, but i will be furious

daw840

LukeSmith said:
gg daw, glad the rickety ship that is OF held together long enough for us to get a game

GG I guess....this new patch seems to have taken away any sort of edge my shitty team might have had against the elite teams.

BigAT

goldlion054 said:
Every fucking week in our FF league. I have one of the highest point totals in the league and get crushed by one player.

I swear to god if Aaron Rodgers doesn't have the greatest came of his life tomorrow night, i will go on a fucking killing spree on campus.

I'm in pretty much the exact same boat. Got killed by Austin Collie today and my opponent currently has the most points in our league. I need a solid game out of Aaron Rodgers/Greg Jennings tomorrow night to win. Definitely doable, but it's going to take a good game out of them.

Sable, I'm around pretty much the rest of the night.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
3 quarters of me giving FMT the beating of a life time and it disconnects in the 4th with 5 minutes to go

Fuck this shit

LiveWire

goldlion054 said:

Gold you ready to go?

BigAT

LiveWire said:
Woah what happened? Sorry to hear man, get to the doctor and get well soon!
He's a Lions fan. Clearly it's from banging his head against the wall all day during their game.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
hm don't think i can make that. maybe tomorrow night? i'll get on if i can tonight just to see if you're on anyway

DMczaf

Ramirez said:
It's a shame Barrett Ruud couldn't cover Wallace down the field in RL like he does in Madden, huh DM? :lol

Actually, I never used Man coverage. I was running zones all game. Not my fault you kept trying to throw at Ruud looking straight at you :p

Miguel

Screw this league.

60003.gif

+
vick20041.png

=
hooray-zoidberg.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
that was weird, said you quit -- you freeze? it got all stuckish there

was a great game too. good ol ea servers/madden

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AstroLad said:
that was weird, said you quit -- you freeze? it got all stuckish there

was a great game too. good ol ea servers/madden

That screams classic OF server bullshit

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow we still haven't advanced? Pa-the-tic.

I am in need of a new PB. This Giants playbook doesn't cut it anymore for me, they took out everything that was good as far as down the field passing and stuck me with a bunch of intermediate shit. If I get put into a 3rd and 10 I am screwed. Does anyone have any recommendations for a WCO style playbook? I like running out of the I-Form and nickel/diming the ball down the field through the air but having one or two long plays would be nice!

Also, I believe I asked this last year but any chance user control of receivers is allowed in one instance.... QB is hit just as the ball is released and it's a duck. Yesterday against Smokey I tried to throw to Smith on the left and got hit as I threw and it went right towards Boss but it was a floater. As I would have done with the defender, Smokey switched to him and picked it off while I had to just suck it up and watch helplessly. Any chance that rule can get amended, especially with the propensity of the game to have the ball fly out instead of just getting sacked?

goldlion054 said:
sorry live. I'm a no go tonight. I think i have a concussion. I'll find out tomorrow!
The fuck? I hope you're alright.

Also, Jason Witten was screaming at the trainer to be let back into the game after a concussion. I guess a dirty rotten Cowboy is tougher than you. :/

Top Bottom