• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Rorschach

DenogginizerOS said:
I definitely noticed pass coverage being better. The Vikings made some amazing breaks on the ball.
There was some bad coverage in my game. Turn around, Johnson! Guess it depends on ratings.

PS: How is Merriman still bullshit? Dude has never been that good let alone lately.

Nightz

GG Rors. I had a couple of long passes that should have been caught, but other than that, the usual loss to the Raiders. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The fuck is going on!? Anyone watching MNF?? This shit is proving Madden's realism. Fumble literally dies right on the sideline and stays in bounds. Greg Olsen jetpacks over two defenders for a catch on a 20 yard streak.... what's next!?

Rorschach

Wellington said:
The fuck is going on!? Anyone watching MNF?? This shit is proving Madden's realism. Fumble literally dies right on the sideline and stays in bounds. Greg Olsen jetpacks over two defenders for a catch on a 20 yard streak.... what's next!?
:lol The game was so sloppy.

Nightz

Wellington said:
I'd like to try that last play in Madden.

LiveWire

So goldlion gets a concussion, and I just got hit by a van walking home from the bar after the game. Final Destination VI: Madden GAF?

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
So goldlion gets a concussion, and I just got hit by a van walking home from the bar after the game. Final Destination VI: Madden GAF?
I got stuck blocking an intersection because a truck cut me off... almost got hit. :X Don't die FMT! We can't advance without you!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That was more like a Target Locater from across the map that brang in ships and just bombed on you.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
That was more like a Target Locater from across the map that brang in ships and just bombed on you.
awww this is cute...

lion.cub.c02.11.2005.jz3f8748.b-700.jpg

DCX

Rorschach

Are injuries coming back next week?

Just realized something: if you start an injured player with injuries off, they don't get the stats. :eek:

Mrbob

Wellington said:

So much for this being considered cheese. :D

McNei1y

Wellington said:
Don't you play a manual LB? Why don't you just sit on the route if you're already in a zone?

Also, most of the league will crush bland Cover 3 or Cover 2. You have to mix it up.

I switch off between safety and LB. I know the slant is coming and I get beat in zone and man. CPU in man gets beat cause the guy is to fast. Zone, they manage to get the ball for 5-6 yards. I can't defeat it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn how do I control my frothing demand for DR2 action!? Been playing Mission Zero and it's a lot of fun, but I can't justify getting another game I don't end up playing, like Halo Reach.

<denog>Maybe I should just trade in Madden. </denog> :D

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Wellington said:
Damn how do I control my frothing demand for DR2 action!? Been playing Mission Zero and it's a lot of fun, but I can't justify getting another game I don't end up playing, like Halo Reach.

You make me want to quit.

As for Reach, we can play!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:

I'll be picking up DR2 today, just watched some CoOp play :lol

Lonestar

Wellington said:
So damn tempting.

I mean cmon son, combining a paddle and two chainsaws.

How sick is that? :|

That, plus wearing a Dual-Beer helmet and Groucho Marx Nose and Glasses kit. Sounds like my kind of apocalypse!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:
So damn tempting.

I mean cmon son, combining a paddle and two chainsaws.

How sick is that? :|

If you are actually playing (and enjoying) Mission Zero, why not get the full game?

Smokey

Nightz said:
Got Dead Rising 2 and FIFA sitting in my mailbox from Gamefly. Can't wait to get home!

I've had a game out for gamefly for a month...then reach hit and i haven't touched it since. I should probably send it back:lol

Lonestar

Smokey said:
I've had a game out for gamefly for a month...then reach hit and i haven't touched it since. I should probably send it back:lol

Heh, I've done this before.

Probably why I canceled Gamefly.

Though, I'd like to have it to try out FIFA 11 though.

CB3

Unless you maneuver it like an expert, most of the times its impossible to get any game thats semi new on gamefly

Lonestar

Best way to do it, was have only the one game on your que, 1 week-ish before release, as well as a space available for them to send to (think I was on the 1 game plan, so I'd go a week or 2 without anything)

CB3

Lonestar said:
Best way to do it, was have only the one game on your que, 1 week-ish before release, as well as a space available for them to send to (think I was on the 1 game plan, so I'd go a week or 2 without anything)

I used to do that. But lets say for example you wanna try to rent Dead Rising 2 NOW, your gonna be waiting a long long time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
dskillzhtown said:
If you are actually playing (and enjoying) Mission Zero, why not get the full game?
A number of reasons my good man:

1) Haven't had too much time at home to do much housework let alone gaming.

2) I have Halo Reach to beat and I haven't scratched the surface of multi.

3) I have not played Dead Rising 1 to completion, maybe I should give that a go.

4) I only completed my first pass of Mission Zero last night. I need to go through and get all the endings and yadda yadda.

5) The money could be used for buying you drinks on your birthday.

Last one is most important. ;p

Smokey said:

I canceled gamefly because of doing something similar. By the time I returned the game, I had paid enough to own it. :(

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:
A number of reasons my good man:

1) Haven't had too much time at home to do much housework let alone gaming.

2) I have Halo Reach to beat and I haven't scratched the surface of multi.

3) I have not played Dead Rising 1 to completion, maybe I should give that a go.

4) I only completed my first pass of Mission Zero last night. I need to go through and get all the endings and yadda yadda.

5) The money could be used for buying you drinks on your birthday.

Last one is most important. ;p

:lol
With my drrive to South Dallas to get home, I won't be doing much drinking.

I think that if you are enjoying Mission Zero, you should get the full game. I am not even trying to finish the Reach single player. I started it, but I found myself having zero fun at all. Damn the achievements, I just play multi. But when Black Ops comes out, Reach most likely will be a trade-in casualty.

BTW, housework is overrated. Get a maid or something to do all that. Up in NYC, I am sure there are several websites with a nice selection to choose from.

Online franchise is down for maintanence apparently. Got a message when signing online and under online franchise it says server offline

Nightz

CB3 said:
I used to do that. But lets say for example you wanna try to rent Dead Rising 2 NOW, your gonna be waiting a long long time.
This is true. It works great if you're willing to work the queue though. Just hard to do it around this time of the year with a bunch of games coming out.

Lonestar

dskillzhtown said:
:lol
With my drrive to South Dallas to get home, I won't be doing much drinking.

I think that if you are enjoying Mission Zero, you should get the full game. I am not even trying to finish the Reach single player. I started it, but I found myself having zero fun at all. Damn the achievements, I just play multi. But when Black Ops comes out, Reach most likely will be a trade-in casualty.

BTW, housework is overrated. Get a maid or something to do all that. Up in NYC, I am sure there are several websites with a nice selection to choose from.

We should do Campaign Co Op

Smokey

Nightz said:
This is true. It works great if you're willing to work the queue though. Just hard to do it around this time of the year with a bunch of games coming out.

Round this time I used to get on dat 4 game plan. Only way to keep up! But Reach, 2k11, and Madden OF I'm good for awhile.

LukeSmith

Remaining Games in case OF comes back online:
  • DM v. Sanjo
  • BigAT v Sable
  • Crow v Ravens
  • Bob v. GCQ
  • Livewire v. Goldlion
  • Story v. Somnia
  • CB v. FMT the rematch III aka why isn't CB just playing the computer he was murdering FMT last game

Top Bottom