• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then. But you would agree there is nothing wrong to wanting to boast about polls. I'll admit Hilary is a juggernaut... so Bernie is going to take what he can get and if that means pointing out polls... So be it.

I actually agree. I love Bernie, like a ton... But he does need to work on getting outside of what he typically runs on if he wants to get elected.

But I don't think that's the ultimate outcome for him... I think getting people to think more liberally and push the Dem nom to the left a bit more is what he wants at the very least.

EDIT: Also... I'm older than you... 31 here.

Now you I like.

Typically, only those who are losing love to go on and on about poll numbers. The person who is doing well typically gives an air of "who cares" about the whole thing. Interesting, a pollster was one of the last members to join Bernie's team. His campaign had to fight him to agree to hire one. So, it was a little funny to me when he brought it up...especially when everyone lampoons Trump for pulling the same card.

I was being critical of his response to the question being asked. He had a chance to lay out a case as to how his agenda would benefit the AA community. Instead, he talked about poll numbers. Yes, he's improved since he announced, what kind of loser would possibly stay that low in the polls after being in the race for months and months

8b9fa582c0f68a8db1abd8e153ed3e98.jpg

Oh....well....um...what was I talking about again?

tumblr_lj7a8m0xPu1qfqubf.gif

The NFL thread is Sanctuary in this metaphor.
Now the Sandman are coming to kill the thread.. I've doomed them all Noooooooo.

I'm going to be 29 in March.

: sobs hysterically :

Palin and Trump. Potential Veep pick? I'm sure he thinks he could control her well enough. Plus, He could argue that it would give the ticket foreign policy expe...HAHAHAHAHAHA. I couldn't. I tried.

But you'll be a young 29 Adam..

Also.. Lol to the second point.

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
I'm going to be 29 in March.

: sobs hysterically :

Palin and Trump. Potential Veep pick? I'm sure he thinks he could control her well enough. Plus, He could argue that it would give the ticket foreign policy expe...HAHAHAHAHAHA. I couldn't. I tried.

29? Come on dude. You haven't even hit the big 3-0 yet.

I am waaay past that mark.

You both are horrible people. How dare you be younger than me. Get off my lawn.

I've decided I'm not turning 29. I'm going to turn 27 instead. Because this is Trump's America now. And I want to win again, before my time runs out completely.
It's not my fault! If I could have picked any other year to be born in I'd probably choose somewhere in the late 70s. Spend my childhood in the 80s, teenage years in the 90s. I mean I'm technically a 90s kid but being born in 91 means I barely got to experience any of the pop culture. I hardly remember anything before kindergarten.

But then I'd be like 40 now. Gross.

Makai

You know what we really need, though? Trump/Jeb ticket. Picks on him in his stump speeches and then resolves to "but he's a good guy" at the end. Twitter shames him during the VP debate.

User 406

Banned
We shall stop discussing age now, plz. Creak Creak.

Nah, we should have a cantankerous auld fucker dickwaving contest. I'm 46. I voted before adam was out of diapers. I was married before Aaron was born. I was engaged before B-Dubs was born. Look upon the multitude of rings in my cross section, ye mighty, and despair.

HylianTom

Banned
We shall stop discussing age now, plz. Creak Creak.
It's confirming my suspicion that there are plenty of folks who weren't around to experience the glory of SNL during the Bill Clinton years. =)

There are moments where I still see Al Franken and like to imagine a mobile satellite uplink on his head..
140208_2723433_Weekend_Update_Segment___Al_Franken_anvver_1.jpg

Palin needs to come out and say she regrets endorsing Cruz for Senator, that he is not a true conservative and that his ability to make enemies has extended to her.

User1608

Banned
Seriously? What would Palin bring to the table as a potential VP pick? Like, shouldn't he realize she pretty much hurt McCain? I'm so confused but I welcome it I guess lol.

It's confirming my suspicion that there are plenty of folks who weren't around to experience the glory of SNL during the Bill Clinton years. =)

There are moments where I still see Al Franken and like to imagine a mobile satellite uplink on his head..
140208_2723433_Weekend_Update_Segment___Al_Franken_anvver_1.jpg

I was probably a bit too young... But I loved Phil Hartman as Bill Clinton.

Tho Will Ferrel as Bush is king to me.

I remember the AL Franken decade. That was great stuff.

And I'm older than you Manky! And I held signs at a Ronald Reagan rally before Adam was born!

benjipwns

Banned
It went to Tulsa 30 minutes after it landed in Des Moines.

It was in Anchorage for an hour and a half.

It most likely picked up somebody in Anchorage and dropped them off in Des Moines, then headed to Tulsa for its next charter probably.

Trump's announcement tomorrow is in Iowa.

Trump's planes are no longer listed after he got secret service protection.

It went to Tulsa 30 minutes after it landed in Des Moines.

It was in Anchorage for an hour and a half.

It most likely picked up somebody in Anchorage and dropped them off in Des Moines, then headed to Tulsa for its next charter probably.

Trump's announcement tomorrow is in Iowa.

Trump's planes are no longer listed after he got secret service protection.
So what you're saying is Palin in Iowa?

Tamanon

Banned
I don't think there'll be any running mate talk, but I'm positive she'll endorse him in Iowa, and then start going off on Clinton in her way of doing things. Will fire up the idiot base, and that's the base he needs in the primary.

Establishment is scared as fuck right now.

danm999

It's just going to be an endorsement, but it'll fuel VP talk, which will keep him at the top of the news cycle going into Iowa.

I don't think there'll be any running mate talk, but I'm positive she'll endorse him in Iowa, and then start going off on Clinton in her way of doing things. Will fire up the idiot base, and that's the base he needs in the primary.

Establishment is scared as fuck right now.

You're probably correct but this feels like yuge news regardless.

This is so awesome. Hahahaha. I mean, it's disgusting, sad and abhorrent, but it's just wonderful.

If Trump can take Iowa, NH, NV and SC, or even three of those, it's completely over, isn't it? If she can get people to believe that Cruz is a sellout to "the Cause" in Iowa.....

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This is so awesome. Hahahaha. I mean, it's disgusting, sad and abhorrent, but it's just wonderful.

If Trump can take Iowa, NH, NV and SC, or even three of those, it's completely over, isn't it? If she can get people to believe that Cruz is a sellout to "the Cause" in Iowa.....

Yup, if he can get Iowa and NH then its over.

There's no way he actually taps Palin for VP, right? She's a proven loser.

Then again, this is Donald "Bankruptcies fo D A Y Z" Trump we're talking about here.

If it's true, I think we're going to have to circle back to the Clinton plant theory.

HylianTom

Banned

At this point, if Trump takes Iowa after trailing Cruz for so long there, that'll likely do it. I think he knows this. And I suspect he has more tricks for attention once the Palin reaction dies-down.

---

Meanwhile, a voice rings-out from the GOPe.. :
Guy Benson ‏@guypbenson
Gonna watch the Trump/Palin rally with the largest bottle of bourbon I can find.

*snicker*

I can't sleep. Might need some music from the future GOP nominee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom