• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

Karen TumultyVerified account
‏@ktumulty
Lots of heavy breathing about the latest NH polls. Worth recalling what they looked like 3 days B4 the 08 primary:

CZHc2mtU8AAfCkA.png

I doubt the IA win should it happen will give her enough momentum to overtake Bernie's lead.

Didn't three national polls come out today showing double digit leads?

Right. Because the nationals didn't change at all when Hillary lost Iowa in '08. It's about the story. It's about the momentum. Good lord, if he can capture the black vote in some of the southern states.

I hope Hillary has Ativan on tap. Gonna be a rougher ride than even I ever thought.

It's authoritarianism that is the key overlap between the two, from what I can gather.

I think both speak to a fear or anger over the "other." For the "either Trump or Bernie people," they're just placing the blame with different groups.

According to Trump, everything sucks because of the scary brown people. According to Bernie, everything sucks because of the scary rich people. Both speak to opposite ends of the political spectrum, but I think it's easy for people to say "Ya, the rich do suck...." Because they mostly do.

(I'm not saying this is true of all Bernie supporters. I'm saying it's true of the "Either Trump or Sander" people).

Does Hillary still have this in the bag? Cuz I put a lot of money on her, and these polls got me shook.

She's never had it in the bag. You are in an echo chamber on PoliGAF.

Bernie is crushing it. Hillary's miserable attacks last week backfired hard.

Hard to win when you dont have a vision for the country.

The difference between Mass and NH is that Mass is definitely more pro-establishment than NH has ever been. The party machinery is completely different.

Vermont, New Hampshire and Iowa have always been Bernie's best chance at winning a few states. He'll get 2 out of 3 definitely.

Right. Because the nationals didn't change at all when Hillary lost Iowa in '08. It's about the story. It's about the momentum. Good lord, if he can capture the black vote in some of the southern states.

I hope Hillary has Ativan on tap. Gonna be a rougher ride than even I ever thought.

Sounds like a lot of what ifs going on there. I don't think there's been much heated debate over who is going to win NH on here in a while so I don't see how these new polls from there are game changers.

Does Hillary still have this in the bag? Cuz I put a lot of money on her, and these polls got me shook.

I think so- Bernie will win NH and then have many losses down the road. Iowa will go to Hillary. In my opinion, Vermont is the only other guarantee for him. I expect to see the margin in Iowa be greater than recent polls would suggest in favor of Hillary.

As somebody who vociferously supported Obama in 2008 (I may have produced similar anti-Hillary criticisms), I just can't get excited about Sanders.

sangreal

lol, watching this trump rally

guy announced that he was bringing in someone who endorse trump earlier --- and its the john wayne lady again

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Trump aims his criticism primarily at failed and selfish elites just as Sen. Sanders does, though they obviously come to that conclusion from very different places. The similarities are obvious.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Trump is so much better then Vince McMahon it's not even funny.

That's who he's running against, right?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So Bernie is going to clearly win NH, but man, if he pulls off Iowa...the GAF OT will be a complete disaster.

Picture of OT thread titles:

"Bernie wins NH!"

Clinton loses NH...could Sanders be president?

Bernie Sanders now leading new polls

Hey, GAF, anybody ever have this happen during sex?

Bernie can beat Trump!
etc., etc., etc.

So Bernie is going to clearly win NH, but man, if he pulls off Iowa...the GAF OT will be a complete disaster.

nah. Bernie winning the two whitest states in the country doesn't mean a whole lot when he's going to get bodied across the south for the next dozen primaries.

Hexa

"I tell him to use Bush. It may not be the best but its better than Jeb. And get rid of the exclamation point."
"George Will, if he takes his glasses off looks like an idiot."
LMAO

If he manages to clinch iowa it'll be interesting to see how the media frenzy will impact the polling. Particularly fascinating if it doesn't.

Hahahah, all you losers out there didn't see our real agenda coming did ya?

Assless pants for everyone! We're changing the national anthem to "Believe" by Cher. I'm personally responsible for adding Judy's face to Mount Rushmore, flipping the White House to a charming B and B, and replacing the filibusterer with a lip sync for your life.

Senator Channing Tatum, then.

It's authoritarianism that is the key overlap between the two, from what I can gather.

That and the cult of personality. And the interesting hairstyles.

Senator Channing Tatum, then.

Never understood Channing Tatum. He looks like a foot and a potato had a love child.

I love Trump. He's just...he's amazing at this. He's.....this i better than SNL. You don't have to parody Trump. Just...let Trump be Trump.

How did he go from John Wayne to Jeb! Bush to education.

I mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom