• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiggyCal

Banned
This speech is largely incoherent. She's just jumping from one talking point to the next.

And she needs to slow down! I can't keep up.

Splendor

Palin sounds like your friends mom that has had too much to drink. I expect her to try to do karoke on stage in a few minutes at this rate.

I am ready to stump the Trump.

63e.gif

Hexa

This is beautiful. She is using literally every sound bite ever. This is amazing.
She is bringing this to a whole other level.

Brinbe

OMG, THIS IS A FUCKING WRESTLING PROMO. RIGHT TO A TEE 100%

SHE'S GOT SAME THE FUCKING CATCH PHRASES RIGHT IN THERE THAT SHE'S HAD FOR 8 YEARS NOW, DRILL BABY DRILL!? GOING ROGUE? SAME SHIT

Teggy

Well, just had the "are you going to vote for Trump" conversation with mom. That was fun. Basically came down to, "he's not our candidate, but Hillary is too much of a crook." She also thinks he won't be the candidate and I asked her exactly what would lead her believe that and I think basically all she had was "wishful thinking".

Sadly she is in VA so her vote is worth more than mine. I tried to pull the, but I'm going to be around longer so you should vote for the future I want, but she wasn't biting.

Teggy

Track Palin, Sarah Palin's son, was arrested and charged Monday with domestic violence among other counts, CBS reported.

The police department in Wasilla, Alaska, told CBS that they encountered Track Palin after responding to a residence for a report of a disturbance at about 10 p.m.

"An investigation revealed Track Palin had committed a domestic violence assault on a female, interfered with her ability to report a crime of domestic violence, and possessed a firearm while intoxicated," police told CBS in a statement.

He was held without bail and was expected to be arraigned Tuesday. CBS reported that Track Palin was charged with three misdemeanor counts for assault, allegedly possessing the gun while intoxicated, and for interfering with a domestic violence report.

Really, she should put out a parenting book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom