• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama gonna steal the columns in front of the White House.

Oh, this is just beautiful. This is performance art.

She's trying to hard to get every sound bite ever in there. We had a "He built that line"

Oh it was more. So much more.

:)
Only Herman Cain could rival this. Only Herman.

Better/Worse

Oh I mean how crazy the shit she says.. Are we on a new frontier of crazy?

More. There are no words. She was clearly on some type of opiod or crack. She rambled on and on. She put ever 2008 sound bite she could into that speech. That...it was beautiful.

Spam twitter.. Come on Donnie.. Pick Palin.

SmokeMaxX

she's looking down at the podium as if this is prewritten
They managed to get a picture of her notes.
latest

PBY

Banned
Lol I love that as Trump has been getting inklings of establishment support vs Cruz, Palin walks up and takes a flamethrower to the party.

Makai

Lol I love that as Trump has been getting inklings of establishment support vs Cruz, Palin walks up and takes a flamethrower to the party.
Trump has very broad support among all Republican factions. This is the most underdiscussed aspect of his campaign.

PBY

Banned
Trump has very broad support among all Republican factions. This is the most underdiscussed aspect of his campaign.

Also missed out the shade Huckabee threw at Cruz earlier today:
"She has never endorsed me before so it’s not a big challenge, but she has endorsed Ted Cruz when he ran for Senate and that’s got to be more of a blow to his campaign," Huckabee said.

Into

In other good news, we get more Nalin' Palin videos. Lisa Ann gets more work, good for her.

Trump already helping the economy!

We are all Trump voters now.

I still believe he is the least worst option on the GOP side. I mean, that's like saying I'd rather get hit by a semi than a tank. I'm not signing up for either. At least he wears his racism on his sleeve. He doesn't hide it.

Evangelicals being on board with Trump is just hilarious though.

Dude believes in God as much as I do (I'm a strong atheist).

How very dare you. He brought out a BIBLE. He said that The Bible is even better than "The Art of the Deal." DO you not understand how good that book was?

Seriously, no on Channing Tatum, yes on Track Palin? Bernie/Trump voters just got out crazied.

It's a soft no on Tatum. He's not on my list. (Top of my list is Stephen Amell, Tom Ellis and Robert Gant.) When it comes to Track...I have a think for rednecks. It comes from growing up in central Florida. Gimme a guy in jeans and a truck, and I'm good.

Or cargos and a Volvo. Boardshorts and a bicycle.....

Alive. Basically alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom