• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maledict

I wonder if there's any point actually holding the caucus's now. The DMR polls are so accurate we may as well just use those and save everyone the effort!

I'm betting Sanders is 1 or 2 ahead. Iowa was Hillarys bane in 2008, and it unfortunately will be again.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I think Selzer will have relatively high undecideds, around 11%. O'Malley at 4%. Clinton 43, Sanders 42.

Either way, Sanders needs like a +3 lead for a win, so not optimistic.

I just spoke to a 97 year old woman who is going to caucus for Hillary. It's only the 2nd time in her life she's ever caucused. The last time was in 2008 for Hillary. She waited so long because her husband didn't think women should be involved in politics. She said "Well, he's dead now, so I do what I want."

What a bad ass...but I'd have ripped his balls off and shoved them down his throat if I heard a man say shit like that to anyone.

Is this your BernieBro? I thought I told you to hit it and quit it.

I know....but still. He's really sweet. And I kinda sorta think I could like him. I'm not good at random sex. I mean, I'm good at the sex part....but the random part is where I have issues, hence the constant thirst.

Edit: Oh hell, my mom just asked him if he thought he'd ever want children. Barb responded "Oh, yes, he does absolutely. Does Adam?" To which my mom responded "Absolutely."

So I'm getting married and getting knocked up. Lovely.

Wilsongt

I just spoke to a 97 year old woman who is going to caucus for Hillary. It's only the 2nd time in her life she's ever caucused. The last time was in 2008 for Hillary. She waited so long because her husband didn't think women should be involved in politics. She said "Well, he's dead now, so I do what I want."

What a bad ass...but I'd have ripped his balls off and shoved them down his throat if I heard a man say shit like that to anyone.

I know....but still. He's really sweet. And I kinda sorta think I could like him. I'm not good at random sex. I mean, I'm good at the sex part....but the random part is where I have issues, hence the constant thirst.

Edit: Oh hell, my mom just asked him if he thought he'd ever want children. Barb responded "Oh, yes, he does absolutely. Does Adam?" To which my mom responded "Absolutely."

This is why I keep my family out of my love life.

Plus, I choose terrible men. It's also why I don't have random sex. But, my thirst isn't that strong, either. Thank you low self esteem and pudgyness. :3

HylianTom

Banned
MSNBC is talking about Trump having won the nomination in the past tense; they've discussed what he needs to do to pivot to the general.

It sounds so damn surreal.

I was {---} this close to swapping to Rubio at the last minute.

---

When my husband met my parents, I told him upfront: "There's a good chance that we'll end-up living near them. So I hope you all get along."

(thank god they did. Mom didn't care about me bringing a guy home.. so long as he wasn't a Falcons fan.) :p

This is why I keep my family out of my love life.

Plus, I choose terrible men. It's also why I don't have random sex. But, my thirst isn't that strong, either. Thank you low self esteem and pudgyness. :3

I think we're twins. I've lost like 20 pounds since October. My low self esteem is why I tend to fall for people hard. Someone says something nice to me, and I completely fall in love on the spot. It's why I can't handle random hookups. I'm the only one who gets hurt constantly.

But that's way off topic. Sorry.

DMR! Let's get it gurl.

My prediction:

Hillary 49
Bernie 45
Martin 4

Maledict

Aren't those conversations lovely. Before one of my sisters had a child, my mum was constantly going on at me and the other half to have a child. Not just any child though - no adoptions, had to be ours.

And to make sure that it was my junk in the tub, not his.

These are conversations you never want to be having, *ever*, with your parents.

Gets really fun when you meet women that hold that view. Usually evangelicals.

Every single time anyone tried to push me on that issue, always answered with a flat "never. got a vasectomy years ago. hate children. will get a dog if i ever feel the need." *stares at their children*, and that, after mildshock.gif was usually that.

Wilsongt

I think we're twins. I've lost like 20 pounds since October. My low self esteem is why I tend to fall for people hard. Someone says something nice to me, and I completely fall in love on the spot. It's why I can't handle random hookups. I'm the only one who gets hurt constantly.

But that's way off topic. Sorry.

DMR! Let's get it gurl.

My prediction:

Hillary 49
Bernie 45
Martin 4

I've managed to move past that by developing a general sense of apathy for relationships.

gaugebozo

us2016.png

can some point to the source of this?
The website itself:https://www.politicalcompass.org/uselection2016

Edit:
So beaten. It's pretty ridiculous, especially if you see how close everyone is to certain historical leaders.

Aren't those conversations lovely. Before one of my sisters had a child, my mum was constantly going on at me and the other half to have a child. Not just any child though - no adoptions, had to be ours.

And to make sure that it was my junk in the tub, not his.

Oh, this is literally nothing. When I was 13, I had my first boyfriend. My mom sat down with a condom and a banana. With both of us. No freaking lie. I wanted to die. I guess I should be flattered, because she doesn't try to pretend that aspect of my life doesn't exist. She's the one who told me I was gay. She's awesome, but she can be a bit too much like Debbie from Queer as Folk.

Gets really fun when you meet women that hold that view. Usually evangelicals.

Every single time anyone tried to push me on that issue, always answered with a flat "never. got a vasectomy years ago. hate children. will get a dog if i ever feel the need." *stares at their children*, and that, after mildshock.gif was usually that.

I can't understand a woman putting up with shit like that. One time someone asked my dad if he minded if my mom did something. In front of my mom. My dad pretty much ran and hid. My mom's wrath was something to behold.

I want to adopt if I ever have kids. Actually, I plan to adopt more than I plan to get married. I decided years ago I was unmarriable and unlovable, so I'ma force a child to love me instead. It's worked with my cats....

I don't suggest marriage to everyone, but everyone can be loved. Ted Cruz has someone who loves him.

Self esteem issues suck so hard. I have this weird thing where I'm immediately doubtful of anyone who wants to ask me out. I get into that "What's wrong with them?" mindset. I'm working on it by working on myself.

Sanders 44
Clinton 43
Omalley 1 (just Adam)

I am the 1%.

It's good to see how something like this can bring Berniestands and Hillbots together in nervous anticipation.

I'm going to throw up, but then my date would think I have a gag reflex. I can't have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom