• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of how awesome the person is, I thought most of us are against superpacs even if they are used for "good."

Definitely. And Saban is also a bit of an ass, from what I've heard. It just cracked me up that he was one of her biggest donors. I feel like I knew this before, but every time I see his name come up I get super otaku. (Well..just for Sentai/Power Rangers...)

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Regardless of how awesome the person is, I thought most of us are against superpacs even if they are used for "good."
I've never seen Hillary supporters defending it. My perspective is she uses all the tools available, even if not are all necessarily good for democracy. That's not meant to be a criticism because it works across both parties.

When Christie finishes 5th in NH and drops out, who do his voters go to?

Huckabee's voters will go to Trump when Huckabee endorses him, but Christie's voters are kind of hard to pin down in whom they would support... Anyone but Rubio? Trump?

Huckabee's voters will go to Trump when Huckabee endorses him, but Christie's voters are kind of hard to pin down in whom they would support... Anyone but Rubio? Trump?

Doesn't Trump have an event in Arkansas in the next few days? If I didn't make that up, I wonder if Fuckabee is going to endorse him then.

Definitely. And Saban is also a bit of an ass, from what I've heard. It just cracked me up that he was one of her biggest donors. I feel like I knew this before, but every time I see his name come up I get super otaku. (Well..just for Sentai/Power Rangers...)

Haha I misunderstand the point of the gif. I do find it funny as well, hillary definitely is rita
to the republican candidates except trump of 5+ years ago

Does Christie have voters outside of NH? Him dropping out will be like with Walker, you won't be able to notice where they went.

Hexa

Doesn't Trump have an event in Arkansas in the next few days? If I didn't make that up, I wonder if Fuckabee is going to endorse him then.

- WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 03, 2016 -
LITTLE ROCK, AR
Barton Coliseum
5:00 PM

Yeah. I can see that. It certainly stands out among the NH surrounding it. He probably has a good reason to randomly be going to Arkansas between two New Hampshire rallies with NH just days away. SC makes sense but the AR is so random.

Haha I misunderstand the point of the gif. I do find it funny as well, hillary definitely is rita
to the republican candidates except trump of 5+ years ago

ik7kf.jpg

A dead woman...? :(

I know. :( I was so sad when I heard she had passed away. I adore everything Sentai, and she was actually a lovely, lovely woman. In the Zyuranger DVDs they had an extra feature with her in, talking about how she found it funny that children were scared of her afterwards.

She also played the Mystic Mother in Power Rangers Mystic Force/Magiranger, I believe.

Jacknicholsonnod.gif

I take back anything bad I've ever said about Bernie Sanders, BernBros, #FeelintheBern, Reddit politics.....

We're all in this together, brahs and brahlettes.

So not thirsty at the moment.

Was hoping you would post the Blanche gif..

I'm glad you had fun Adam. :)

Ya'll got some dirty ass minds assuming I compromised my Christianity. All I said was that I wasn't thirsty no more. Had me one of them Big Gulps.

I also got me a drink at the 7-11.

tumblr_n1xb8repb81qcluu2o2_250.gif

Is this some code here Adam?

Trump's pathetic, honestly embarrassing pandering to white Evangelicals is working:

CZ5ija0WEAAcoLs.jpg

Also, Trump tried to put money on a Communion plate:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...le.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Evangelicals liking a guy who has no interest whatsoever in religion...

Trump is like the last desperate attempt of the fundamentalist right before it expires.
They will take whoever promises them a return to their former "glorious" days.

Makai

Certainly. It's been brought up before -- also last week he was saying he would work with Pelosi and Schumer

Nothing sticks to Trump. Truly the Teflon Don
So did Cruz.

"You talk about Ronald Reagan a lot. You talk about you want to sort of have a presidency like his. He famously had a terrific relationship with Democrat Speaker Tip O'Neill. He got stuff done. Are you and Nancy Pelosi going to be able to get stuff done?" Todd asked Cruz.

"Absolutely," Cruz answered.

sangreal

7jmMbdf.jpg

Just saw this bullshit on the dkos rec lost in a diary about Michael Moore endorsing Bernie. No comments calling out how full of shit it is. Wtf happened to that site?

Hexa

Trump's pathetic, honestly embarrassing pandering to white Evangelicals is working:

CZ5ija0WEAAcoLs.jpg

Also, Trump tried to put money on a Communion plate:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...le.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Evangelicals liking a guy who has no interest whatsoever in religion...

What's a communion plate? Googling is giving me definitions like "the plate held under the chin of a communicant to catch the Host if it should fall."
I have no idea what that means. :/

Image isnt working dawg

I would like to point out that another thing that could be included on sangreal's provided list is stance on the nsa. Bernie and rand paul are totally opposed to it, hillary wants to (lol) "reform it" smh

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

The first battle i'm fighting is for full transparency in superpacs, in spending and donations received.

It should be manageable to pass, as fighting against it looks really bad.

What's a communion plate? Googling is giving me definitions like "the plate held under the chin of a communicant to catch the Host if it should fall."

I think it's the plate with the Fake Bits of Christ ™

@sangreal
The sheer amount of stuff wrong with that is amazing.

Bread given out during Church is supposed to be the literal body of Christ and the bread is the "Host." They're just making sure that this sacred bread doesn't fall to the ground.

Hexa

Bread given out during Church is supposed to be the literal body of Christ and the bread is the "Host." They're just making sure that this sacred bread doesn't fall to the ground.

Thank you. I should get around to learning more about how Christianity works. It seems pretty interesting and I feel so lost sometimes.

Yeah but... the Digimon dub is wretched.

7jmMbdf.jpg

Just saw this bullshit on the dkos rec lost in a diary about Michael Moore endorsing Bernie. No comments calling out how full of shit it is. Wtf happened to that site?

little bit of falsehood on the Bernie being supportive of Gay Marriage in his entire life

and lol not mention on Gun Control anywhere? hmmm I wonder why?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
little bit of falsehood on the Bernie being supportive of Gay Marriage in his entire life

and lol not mention on Gun Control anywhere? hmmm I wonder why?

She is against the TPP, and wants reduced sentences for non-violent drug offenders.

I hope Clinton can pull it off tomorrow.

Would be nice for Primary season to be pretty much over on the Dem side.

She is against the TPP, and wants reduced sentences for non-violent drug offenders.

Would be nice for Primary season to be pretty much over on the Dem side.

The Primaries will be pretty much over on the GOP side too if Trump wins tomorrow. He'll win the next states coming up so easily that it will be seen as a foregone conclusion that he'll be the nominee.

Suikoguy

The Primaries will be pretty much over on the GOP side too if Trump wins tomorrow. He'll win the next states coming up so easily that it will be seen as a foregone conclusion that he'll be the nominee.

I don't think i'll get used to that being a real sentence.

SmokeMaxX

Voting hasn't even begun yet and one side is already crying foul. It's not predictive of anything but it is indicative of how those on the inside are feeling.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/sanders-campaign-cites-alarming-signs-clinton-020552922.html
It plays into the conspiracy narrative that's popular with his followers. I imagine framing everything that way is intentional. I guess that's one way to get your base fired up- constantly accusing the other side of not playing by the rules.

I fucking hate Rick Santorum and wish the worst for him so it's nice to see that his last week as a politician running for major office will be spent trailing Jim Gilmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom