• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Why are the Republican results so far behind? See, this is what you get when you put Republicans in charge of things!

SmokeMaxX

Again, this isn't like a primary. Even if a caucus has 6 delegates, and Bernie takes 60% of the vote, he's not going to net a ton even among the bigger areas.

He also should be doing better in places like Black Hawk County and a few other Obama places where he's not.
Ah yeah, my bad.

Bowdz

Man fuck CNN right now. Asshole is touching the ballot boxes during his report as his camera man is shoving his camera in the officials face. Jim Schiutto is talking in a caucus in a band room WHILE IT IS GOING ON. God, network journalists are the worst.

aTTckr

Why are the Democratic Caucuses reporting much faster than the Republican? Shouldn't the system the Democrats use take up way more time until the results are determined?

How the hell is "other" at 7 votes and Jim Gilmore at 0???

who the fuck is "other?"

12479713-mmmain.jpg

Makai

So far with 7 percent of precincts in, Cruz leading 30 percent to 29 percent for Trump, 18 percent for Rubio. Raw votes so far much closer between Trump/Cruz than entrance polls indicated, and Rubio further down. BUT, this could be misleading: These are most likely tiny, more rural caucus sites that are easier to count fast. For Trump and Rubio, bigger is better. As YUGE suburban precincts start reporting votes, I’d expect Trump and Rubio’s numbers to go up.

relieved

25% precincts reporting:

Hillary: 52.7%
Bernie: 46.8%
O'Mlley: 0.4%

31%

It this trend of +.2% for Sanders -.2% for Clinton continues during every 2% update Sanders wins with 51.8%. HIRE ME NATE, C´MON.

I know this is not how things work, just playing my delusional card.

And it just updated to another 2% and Sanders gained .4% OMG OMG

Makai

Jeb Bush is currently projected to win about 2,600 votes in Iowa, or about 2 percent of the overall turnout. That would work out to one vote per $25,000 in spending by Bush’s super PAC, Right to Rise, which has spent a total of $64.8 million so far. (Granted, not all of that money has been spent in Iowa.)

Jeb Bush is currently projected to win about 2,600 votes in Iowa, or about 2 percent of the overall turnout. That would work out to one vote per $25,000 in spending by Bush’s super PAC, Right to Rise, which has spent a total of $64.8 million so far. (Granted, not all of that money has been spent in Iowa.)

Jeb Bush: Proving that SuperPACs may have been bad but that the rich are too stupid to actually buy elections.

Jarmel

Banned

So how much would he need to win the popular vote in the general?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
We knew Bernie would creep closer; the urban counties and university towns are coming in later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom