• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entrance polls don't matter much in a caucus. They're arguing and debating inside those precincts. The fact that Trump doesn't have many precinct captains tells me that a smart campaign could steal his supporters.

I'm sinking or sailing with the Cruz ship fellas.

Entrance polls don't matter much in a caucus. They're arguing and debating inside those precincts. The fact that Trump doesn't have many precinct captains tells me that a smart campaign could steal his supporters.

I'm sinking or sailing with the Cruz ship fellas.

nah. Trump's supporters were incredibly high in their "made up their mind" category. they're largely not persuadable, which makes sense since this is largely a personality campaign for him.

Even Ted Cruz can't "out asshole" donald trump. you're not going to be able to sway those people by convincing them ted cuz loves jesus more, or marco rubio has a better plan with hispanics.

thefro

entrance polls seem to be trending a bit better for Sanders than the very first ones, but seems like he's still going to be several points short.

Look at me
Spendin' my money,
Why's no one paying attention to me?

Oh Jeb; Mmm Jeb!

Just forget
My governor's seat,
Let's aim for that dynasty repeat!

Oh Jeb; Mmm Jeb!

Please forget my brother's face,
Let me win the president's race,
One more poll no time to waste!

Oh Jeb; Oooo Jeb!

Ben Carson is rewriting history about founding fathers and when they added Under God in the pledge of allegiance. Too bad no one knows or cares about the reality.

Cruz into first at the moment, hope that doesn't hold.

hold.jpg

Teggy

Ugh, I can't stand hearing Trump talk. His winning/losing shit is disgusting. I hope the Democrats can slap that down with facts about economy/employment/healthcare coverage/etc.

Looks like sanders lost, I think he's come pretty far since he declared. Maybe if he had another month :p

GGWP lets hope Chillary funds NIH more :D

If those numbers hold, I feel like the polling was way off for Iowa Dems.

1.) it's early

2.) the results are delegate counts, not popular vote. Polls can't and won't track delegate count results, only raw popular vote. its entirely possible for the polls to have been correct, but for sanders supporters to be concentrated in areas where their effect is essentially wasted.

Martin Omalley breaks every statistical model and comes ahead in the 80% of precincts not reporting.

Jeb wins the republican as well.

Your face when?

It'll take a while to do Bernie's strongholds (bigger cities) so he should catch up later.

Again, this isn't like a primary. Even if a caucus has 6 delegates, and Bernie takes 60% of the vote, he's not going to net a ton even among the bigger areas.

He also should be doing better in places like Black Hawk County and a few other Obama places where he's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom