• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

Somebody asked me to sign for Marty O'Malley's ballot access. She asked me if I knew who he was and I answered truthfully but I should have totally lied. :p

Makai

Clinton's Iowa shares on Predictit are tanking... Is everyone getting the vibe that Dem turnout is higher than pollsters expected?
PredictIt has this problem where people can game the system buy placing very large buy offers, and then cancel. They do this so they can drive the price down and buy cheap shares.

SmokeMaxX

Clinton's Iowa shares on Predictit are tanking... Is everyone getting the vibe that Dem turnout is higher than pollsters expected?
Super high volatility right now. I'd buy if someone's confident in either direction as good prices can come along. People are reacting to "high turnout" without knowing what that means. "High turnout" doesn't mean anything in and of itself. You could put all of China in one of the districts for Bernie and he could still lose.
Doubt it. We all know O' Malley has been leading the REAL polls and will win Iowa.
I don't even think the Republicans of 2008/2012 can unskew that hard.

So I think I just legit blew some minds at work today. I thought I was supposed to come in at 7PM but I'm not scheduled until 11PM. They were like, 'Stay! We totally need you!'

Nuh uh. I'm not supposed to be there till 11, I don't come in till 11. So now I can watch the caucus results AND keep plugging away at my novel!

User1608

Banned
While Rubio wouldn't hurt me too bad despite his flip-flopping on immigration reform, I'd rather him not get the nomination just because he could be a potential challenge to overcome for any of the Democratic nominees, especially Bernie.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
While Rubio wouldn't hurt me too bad despite his flip-flopping on immigration reform, I'd rather him not get the nomination just because he could be a potential challenge to overcome for any of the Democratic nominees, especially Bernie.

Rubio completely folds on stage, he's got no presence. I worry about Cruz the most of the top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom