• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they do this. How can they possibly know at this point ?

Positive view: They're looking at a computer model that shows most of the remaining votes are in places like Polk county that Clinton has done well.

Negative view: They know its too close to call and are trying to start that narrative that HRC won. Like Bush in Florida in 2000.

PBY

Banned
I hate making statements like this but I think Trump is finished. Maybe he wins NH, maybe he wins SC...but it's quite clear his campaign is a facade. Yes caucuses are very different from primaries but a ground game is a ground game: you need one. He doesn't.
Total paper tiger.

Dude. I think Rubio is terrifying.

He's young. He's from FL. I understand his numbers with Latinos, but his amnesty history allows him to pivot and reach out. Hillary has emails looming.

This is bad. Really fucking bad.

I'm sure the guy that who has stated on record as being against rape exceptions for abortion and to make annulling gay marriages a priority will be the hot candidate of 2016.

Man, sounds like we're going to hear some interesting stories coming out of Jeb's camp in the next week. The knives are out, pure chaos. And the funny thing is that they knew they were going to lose - they didn't expect to lose in embarrassing fashion like this.

Guys stop with the Rubio diablosing.

I was doing that MONTHS AGO

Man, sounds like we're going to hear some interesting stories coming out of Jeb's camp in the next week. The knives are out, pure chaos. And the funny thing is that they knew they were going to lose - they didn't expect to lose in embarrassing fashion like this.

who?

aTTckr

Right now O'Malley's 0.6% now exactly makes up the difference between Sanders and Clinton, somebody is going to be angry with margins like this.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Huckabee supporting Trump.

Rubio is the only other guy who can win a GE in that entire field.

120v

I hate making statements like this but I think Trump is finished. Maybe he wins NH, maybe he wins SC...but it's quite clear his campaign is a facade. Yes caucuses are very different from primaries but a ground game is a ground game: you need one. He doesn't.

that's what i've been saying all along. not going to lie i'm going to enjoy the salt

Well-educated doesn't necessarily translate to actual knowledge about policy. I highly doubt that many of his college student supporters are well versed in the ramifications and feasibility of his proposals. Which is not too surprising since even the candidate they support can only shout Wall Street when asked about the roots of current problems facing the US. Well thought through solutions or thorough reasoning is not something the entire campaign seems to be interested in. It is just the left wing version of the populist snake oil that makes Trump popular.

You are making an awful lot of rather condescending assumptions..

There would be something ironic if O'Malley pulled enough support that he prevented Sanders from beating Clinton. O'Malley could Nader Sanders. All of the sudden, I imagine a lot of the more steadfast, annoying Sanders fans would suddenly be espousing the idea of strategic voting.

He's running a pure hype campaign based in talking shit and making promises on issues he had zero history of ever supporting and no real plan of bringing to reality, he just says whatever to get votes.

? How so??

Even evangelicals hate Mike Huckabee this year. the dude is a shitstain clearly running for personal profit and not president. The only people backing him are the people that would ONLY back mike huckabee. his endorsement is less than worthless.

There would be something ironic if O'Malley pulled enough support that he prevented Sanders from beating Clinton. O'Malley could Nader Sanders. All of the sudden, I imagine a lot of the more steadfast, annoying Sanders fans would suddenly be espousing the idea of strategic voting.

According to the site I'm using, he's got exactly the .6% that separates them.

Rubio getting 3rd at such a high level is probably the worst thing that could have happened for either Bernie or Hillary supporters. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom