• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure C stands for Careful, It's Hot!

maxresdefault.jpg

Gruco

Banned
Am I the only one noticing that a lot of people on Twitter are calling out the media for ignoring recent Trump scandals?

Even Mark Cuban is calling this bullshit out.

I am seeing a lot of it too. The Clinton/Trump foundation disparity is really gross. I usually don't like ragging on the media and actually thought they had been doing a decent job in the general until the last week or so. But this is a really egregious case.

Armaros

I am seeing a lot of it too. The Clinton/Trump foundation disparity is really gross. I usually don't like ragging on the media and actually thought they had been doing a decent job in the general until the last week or so. But this is a really egregious case.

Or normally straight journalistic organizations put out 'wtf is this shit for journalism' articles and pretending it's fine. Cough AP Cough.

Or how many places are reporting on emails as if the FBI found more when it's just releasing more that the FBI already saw.

It's not even trump va Hillary that has this issue.

Powell foundation and emails vs Clintom foundation and her emails.

Boke1879

It's funny how the the media is pushing the "both sides are the same" narrative, but conveniently pushes Trumps MANY scandals to the wayside.

Boke1879

They really need a close race, or else even their trump coverage ratings will tank

They really do, and it's sad.

I just hope to GOD this election is called early in the night for Clinton. It'll just make them look that more idiotic.

I swear if I hear Wolf say ANYTHING about a "Dead heat" that night I'll flip shit.

Teggy

I kind of feel bad for Keith Olbermann. He has been tweeting insults at Trump for like a year and he's never responded. He's like the one person on earth who can't bait Trump.

mo60

I can't believe people actually think the democrats need to win as many AA's as obama did in 08 and 12 to win this election. They will be fine if they get around 80-89% of AA's looking at group voting stats in past elections.I can see hilary's AA support being around obama level in this election because of trump.

I kind of feel bad for Keith Olbermann. He has been tweeting insults at Trump for like a year and he's never responded. He's like the one person on earth who can't bait Trump.

It's a shame Olbermann is apparently a giant asshole, I really liked Countdown

Valhelm

contribute something
It's funny how Trump fans think the media is colluding against their guy, when the 24-hour news cycle benefited him more than any other candidate in history

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Trump got his PW back and is retweeting random people.

"@CherNuna: @realDonaldTrump It defies belief the Web of Lies Hillary is spinning! One excuse after another. Then it's this, then it's that.

"@ronnieclemmons: @ChrisCJackson @TakouiS @realDonaldTrump Trump now leads her by 2 - get real, she will lose big"

"@lblackvelvet: @realDonaldTrump We need to show Americans that Hillary will KILL our Country !! Vote for Trump !!"

but then we couldn't randomly shit on Sanders supporters for no reason
When people "shit" on Sanders' supporters they mean the busters. They don't even deserve to be called a Sanders supporter if they'd rather risk a Trump presidency. They're whiny children that either have nothing to risk with Trump or are too ignorant to realize what he can do to them.

By the way, this is the USC poll they are quoting, correct? The hell if I am clicking on that link.

Of course it is. That thing is a dumpster fire, which we've gone into in the past, I know.....So I won't.

BUT

How in the hell do you make a panel where 50% of your respondents have never voted before!? How do you make a panel in which Dem's/Rep total 50% of the electorate, and leave the rest as non-partisan!? Whatever.

mo60

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-core-problem-with-donald-trumps-campaign/

This is a pretty cool read. It talks about why Trump's in a hole demographically, and it lets you play with what would happen if the electorate looked like 1980 but voted like we expect it to in 2016.
Yeah. It looks like this election will end up just like the london mayoral earlier this year and canadian federal election last year where minorities(non-whites) voted in droves against the more conservative option in the election even though in the former that conservative party was already going to lose but minorities made the loss worse. I hope trump fans get ready for November 8th because it won't be a great day for trump. It may end up being an extremely horrible day for him depending on how big hilary's win margin is.

No one will vote for Hillary. We'd better inaugurate Trump now because Hillary will lose every demographic to Trump. His outreach has worked and will be a landslide for Trump.

Here's how.

Where's my check from the Trump campaign/Putin?

That was so easy.

Today in the horserace from the failing New York Times, young blacks won't vote for Hilliary.
In their article they offer up this statistic:

In Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia, 70 percent of African-Americans under 35 said they were backing Mrs. Clinton, 8 percent indicated support for Mr. Trump and 18 percent said they were backing another candidate or did not know whom they would support.

That's pretty different from the title! 70% are supporting -> no support?

Trump has under 60% of white men. Do we say "white men are not supporting Trump"? This is ridiculousness.

Today in the horserace from the failing New York Times, young blacks won't vote for Hilliary.

Concern trolling on my FB this week is basically: "old people will vote Trump, young people won't vote because they aren't excited, Trump landslide".

I'm putting crow in the sous vide right now. The ultimate slow cook.

Concern trolling on my FB this week is basically: "old people will vote Trump, young people won't vote because they aren't excited, Trump landslide".

I'm putting crow in the sous vide right now. The ultimate slow cook.

Be sure to also bake a warm, spicy batch of "Told ya so" for what is now the "Loud Minority".

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Oh god, we need tough moderators, not worms letting Trump go off his bullshit. We need Candy back.

Lol, let's not give her too much credit. Yes, she managed to do the unthinkable and actually point out something that was entirely factual, but she then spent the next few days repenting for getting involved and basically saying "Sure, Obama did call Benghazi an 'act of terror' but he was also probably happy that it happened so in a way both him and Romney were right".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom