• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emarv

would it count as a press conference if hillary showed up at the playstation meeting to reveal the ps4 neo?

Would Trump introduce the Coleco Chameleon?

You know, a sham made out of duct tape and old parts hoping nobody notices it's a scam.

Crayons

Banned
The rapidly deteriorating, hILLary Clinton MURDERED Ben Ghazi's emails with her private server and ordered the hit on Harambe. Corrupt!

Emarv

Can we get a congressional investigation into what is and isn't a press conference, please?!

Someone call Trey Gowdy!

Foffy

Banned
Oh, Phyllis Schlafly is dead. I was wondering why the world suddenly felt a bit brighter.

I didn't know who this woman was, but holy shit some of her quotes.

Sex education classes are like in-home sales parties for abortions.

It is long overdue for parents to realize they have the right and duty to protect our children against the intolerant evolutionists.

Many years ago Christian pioneers had to fight savage Indians. Today missionaries of these former cultures are being sent via the public schools to heathenize our children.

The atomic bomb is a marvelous gift that was given to our country by a wise God.

There are a lot of very fine upstanding gays who are good citizens and all that. I am not making a decision for individual people. But when it comes to a societal policy, I think there are not enough babies for adoption to go around. I think a preference should be given to families with a mother and father who have a lifetime commitment.

Goodbye, Grams. Looking into what produces minds like hers, to produce sadism disguised as reason, would be fascinating to uncover. It would uncover a great anthill that is Republican-focused values and myths, too.

dramatis

This is literally a terrible post. You just assert a number of statements without bothering to explain any of them, for the sole purpose of looking like an insufferable arsehole. I disagree with a lot of posters on PoliGAF, but most of them I think put effort into their responses and provide interesting arguments or analysis, and I appreciate them and the discussion they provide. You, however, post banal shite, and have accordingly had the rare distinction of going into my ignore list from this point on. I'm letting you know as a courtesy so you don't feel the need to respond to me any more.
Of course, you're not reading this, but I would like to point out that you said you still think Bernie Sanders was the better candidate, but you didn't substantiate that either. If you fire, you better expect to be clapped back.

If Bernie Sanders had been the better candidate, he would have won. He lost, so he's the worse candidate. Full stop.

I thought you were annoying with your concern posting but I did not ignore you; to this day my ignore list stands empty. If you can only value criticism that presents itself in a way pleasant to yourself and your standards, then some self-reflection over your supposed value of discussion should be in order.
"looking like an insufferable arsehole"
"These events don't seem to be very effective - they're too local."
"If [rallies are] not headlined as significant in advance, they're usually only covered locally and even then only in passing."
"It's going specific-details at a stage in the campaign where we're big-picture still."
"Are we really pretending that Clinton has been doing lots of campaigning lately?"
No, there's no obsession with optics going on here at all. I suppose it's just backseat campaigning from a guy who was onboard with a campaign that lost, and on top of that completely missed a life-changing result coming from his own country too.

Appreciate the support for Hillary even though you can't vote. Strange that it took so long for someone I thought would be sensible and logical about politics to come around. Good luck fixing Labour with Jeremy.

Clinton has dealt with coughing fits before, but Monday's among the most disruptive. She previously coughed excessively during a February 17 speech about race, in Harlem, New York, and in an earlier Iowa address, on January 25, at the Jewish Federation of Greater Des Moines.

this is our media

Grief.exe

It is long overdue for parents to realize they have the right and duty to protect our children against the intolerant evolutionists.

Many years ago Christian pioneers had to fight savage Indians. Today missionaries of these former cultures are being sent via the public schools to heathenize our children.

The atomic bomb is a marvelous gift that was given to our country by a wise God.

There are a lot of very fine upstanding gays who are good citizens and all that. I am not making a decision for individual people. But when it comes to a societal policy, I think there are not enough babies for adoption to go around. I think a preference should be given to families with a mother and father who have a lifetime commitment.

Goodbye, Grams. Looking into what produces minds like hers, to produce sadism disguised as reason, would be fascinating to uncover. It would uncover a great anthill that is Republican-focused values and myths, too.

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

If the nx is a replacement for a traditional console then it will surely be lame but aside from that nintendo makes most of the games I care about anymore

gcubed

I mean I have to agree a bit with dramatis. It was fucking August. I feel like the people who keep harping on Hillary not doing enough big events in... Again... August, are the same people who were blindsided by big rallies != wins.

And NX is trash

If the nx is a replacement for a traditional console then it will surely be lame but aside from that nintendo makes most of the games I care about anymore
If they go the console hybrid route, we're good. Because, Nintendo can't support two systems on their own. They just can't. Gimme dat Pokemans on my teevee.

You obviously haven't seen my video game collection. I just have not been into Nintendo's bullshit amiibos and region locking, and the failure of the Wii U.

Amiibos are great brah. I have a ton of them. My Splatoon ones are my favs.

Debirudog

You obviously haven't seen my video game collection. I just have not been into Nintendo's bullshit amiibos and region locking, and the failure of the Wii U.
Wii U is a failure but it still has great games. But sorry, I can understand your frustration since I'm not that big into Amiibo either (Well I want all the Zelda amiibo but still...) :(

The NX might not have not region locking though. Maybe. Many people are saying this. (Okay sorry for Trump memeing)

Other than Adam and Aaron, poligaf seems anti-nintendo.

Boo.
I don't really game much more anyway.

But yes, Nintendo is great. Even when their consoles are terrible propositions. Everyone who signed off on the Wii U should have been fired or demoted.

Even just for minor stuff like the name. Iwata (RIP) correctly noted that the naming convention of the 3DS made it confusing to consumers because it wasn't enough of a distinction from the DS to make it clear it's a different product. And then they do the same thing with Wii U. They even released a new version of the Wii that looks just like the Wii U.

And you didn't even find the quote where she doesn't think spousal rape exists.

Oh my lord they are an expensive toy and a complete gimmick
Mostly, yeah. The only one I have is Kirby (because anything Kirby is super adorable instantly and I can't resist). But they can be totally adorable sometimes. Like, look at this!
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/771354200575975424

They somehow managed to make an annoying character (like, I know he ain't stupid, but he sure ain't memorable either) from the otherwise amazing Yoshi's Island into something totally adorable and that I totally need in my life. Like, I don't know how they made me give a fuck about Poochy of all characters (especially since I'm not even a dog person to begin with)... But they did it! Maybe it's just by weakness for cute things in general, but whatever. I love it. :D

I will say, amiibo and the NES mini are brilliant business moves. Just wish they could figure out something with their consoles. Even 3DS is doing ok even if it's not lighting the world on fire like the DS did.

Mostly, yeah. The only one I have is Kirby (because anything Kirby is super adorable instantly and I can't resist). But they can be totally adorable sometimes. Like, look at this!
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/771354200575975424

They somehow managed to make an annoying character (like, I know he ain't stupid, but he sure ain't memorable either) from the otherwise amazing Yoshi's Island into something totally adorable and that I totally need in my life. Like, I don't know how they made me give a fuck about Poochy of all characters (especially since I'm not even a dog person to begin with)... But they did it!

OH MY GOD. I missed this.

If they made a Yarn Kirby I'd sell my soul to get it.

A well implemented gimmick can be a thing of beauty

Cqbm6-uVUAA_B3M.jpg

tumblr_lufd02DUGh1qkzb67o1_500.gif

AniHawk

Poochie is super adorable in Wooly World. Like a big real friendly dog.

i like him okay enough, but poochie needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.

and whenever he's not on screen, the other characters should all be asking, 'where's poochie?'

Debirudog

I will say, amiibo and the NES mini are brilliant business moves. Just wish they could figure out something with their consoles. Even 3DS is doing ok even if it's not lighting the world on fire like the DS did.

Well diminishing returns, I guess. Nintendo shouldn't be following lighting in the bottle successes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom