• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo60

Speaking of ridings/constituencies I live in a strong conservative riding federally even though the riding was held by an independent for a few years and strong NDP riding locally.The NDP took pretty much every riding in the city I live in with over 50% of the vote in the city when they formed government a bit over a year ago.Literally all the seats where won with huge majorities.

Speaking of ridings/constituencies I live in a strong conservative riding federally even though the riding was held by an independent for a few years and strong NDP riding locally.The NDP took pretty much every riding in the city I livee in with over 50% of the vote in the city when they formed government a bit over a year ago.

Alberta?

Piecake

They had one. It was Tony Blair. Except instead of going from Clinton -> Obama -> Sanders, they went straight from Bill to Bernie.

I don't think its fair to compare Bernie and Corbyn. I'd be fine voting for Bernie. I would vote for Corbyn with great distaste if that was my only legitimate option besides a Tory.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They had one. It was Tony Blair. Except instead of going from Clinton -> Obama -> Sanders, they went straight from Bill to Bernie.

If it hadn't been for Iraq Tony Blair would probably be better remembered and the party wouldn't be in the trouble it's in.

I don't think its fair to compare Bernie and Corbyn. I'd be fine voting for Bernie. I would vote for Corbyn with great distaste if that was my only legitimate option besides a Tory.

Same.

Also, interesting, I didn't realize that the constituency with they gay part of London (Cities of London and Westminster) was so aggressively Tory!

It was also the 6th most "Remain" constituency in the UK.

Actually the only gay Scottish person I know is solidly Tory, so that's a thing.

u wut m8

Also since we;re shitting on Labour this always makes me laugh

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29184-1431382860-13.gif

Bernie whines too much, but he's way more centrist and realistic and less insane than Corbyn.

Corbyn is that college asshole who wears Che t-shirts at anti-war protests.

Debirudog

Hopefully Neo gives Nintendo a fright enough to push them for an NX announcement. >.>

I'm just really bored though so I'm fantasizing.

Like, seriously. If he's doing that poorly in Miami-Dade, he cannot win the state. He needs to be breaking....back of envelope math here, but I'd guess 25-30% (ish) to survive central Florida?

Holmes

Going to call SLIGHT Bullshit on those over 65 numbers, though.

That's in Miami Date. If he's only getting 18% in Miami-Dade he's so totally absolutely fucked beyond belief it's not even worth talking about.
Dunno if an online tracking poll can accurately portray the 65+ year old Hispanic vote.

Like, seriously. If he's doing that poorly in Miami-Dade, he cannot win the state. He needs to be breaking....back of envelope math here, but I'd guess 25-30% (ish) to survive central Florida?

If these numbers hold up (believe them more than generic state polls) and THEY VOTE, he's DOA in Florida.

Holmes

Tbh..... did people expect otherwise? Just like with the New 3DS, and the Xbox One S, the PS4 Pro is basically just the same console with better resolution output. Sony didn't think it would be much of a big deal considering their conference was in a tiny ass room in the middle of the work day on a Wednesday.

Like, seriously, I want to talk about this!

The poll showed that, in Miami-Dade it's:

Hillary-73.9%
Trump-18.3%

The final poll before 2012 in Miami-Dade (poll not exit)

Romney-59%
Obama-40%

http://www.latinovote2012.com/app/#miami_dade-fl-all

Like, this is dumpster fire level bad. LIke, seriously. Because, the I-4 corridor's hispanic population is heavily PR, and Trump is well and truly fucked there too

If this is confirmed by other polling, I cannot see how he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the state, even if every person in Pensacola votes twice.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
What I do not understand is, after having an amazing convention, why Hillary thought it was a good idea to lay low for a month. She was nearly invisible and didn't really seem too enthused to counter punch a lot of the bullshit that was thrown her way. I don't get it. She was set up for greatness and she got it. Then she kinda fizzled out after the Khan v. Trump hype started to quiet down.

I keep seeing people say they know what they're doing and I know these aren't stupid people, but after last month I still question what their plan was for August.

There's a gameplan.

You Diablos, and everyone else scarifying over the polls, need to rewatch the 1972 Olympic 800 metres final. It's the finishing tape that matters, not the intermediate polls.

this ps4 stuff is a mess.

they can't leave people behind so they're pretty much making a system where you can up the detail to like ultrahigh or something. useless. Probably will try to get a blackfriday ps4 slim if the fan isn't loud (I'm serious I'll return if it isn't)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Tbh..... did people expect otherwise? Just like with the New 3DS, and the Xbox One S, the PS4 Pro is basically just the same console with better resolution output. Sony didn't think it would be much of a big deal considering their conference was in a tiny ass room in the middle of the work day on a Wednesday.

Hey! New3DS has an extra joystick and is bigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom