• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, seriously, I want to talk about this!

The poll showed that, in Miami-Dade it's:

Hillary-73.9%
Trump-18.3%

The final poll before 2012 in Miami-Dade (poll not exit)

Romney-59%
Obama-40%

http://www.latinovote2012.com/app/#miami_dade-fl-all

Like, this is dumpster fire level bad. LIke, seriously. Because, the I-4 corridor's hispanic population is heavily PR, and Trump is well and truly fucked there too

If this is confirmed by other polling, I cannot see how he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the state, even if every person in Pensacola votes twice.

Oh how I do love this.

Mac_Lane

Like, seriously, I want to talk about this!

The poll showed that, in Miami-Dade it's:

Hillary-73.9%
Trump-18.3%

The final poll before 2012 in Miami-Dade (poll not exit)

Romney-59%
Obama-40%

http://www.latinovote2012.com/app/#miami_dade-fl-all

Like, this is dumpster fire level bad. LIke, seriously. Because, the I-4 corridor's hispanic population is heavily PR, and Trump is well and truly fucked there too

If this is confirmed by other polling, I cannot see how he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the state, even if every person in Pensacola votes twice.

Hot damn. This is awesome. And isn't Miami-Dade supposed to be Rubio's strong area ? He's toast if those numbers hold.

Hillary Clinton, the Alt-Right and Me

Read this.

Then see Hillary's response:

Crs897dWEAAsW9f.jpg

Me too. I am perplexed by this. She had a lot of momentum from the convention and basically just squandered all of it.

Why? And how did she squander it?

It's outside of her control. Hillary can't stop the race from tightening or what millions of people want to hear so I'm not sure why Sam Wang for example has an article about being nervous.

Speaking of 3DSes, anyone ever get many StreetPasses at political events? I should change the message my Mii delivers in StreetPass Mii Plaza to be something political... (the only time I ever saw anyone else's Mii do that was a Bernie-or-Bust-er outside the DNC in Philly)

Those Miami-Dade numbers are insane. Imagine if Kasich or Rubio were the nominee, those numbers would likely mirror historical trends. Instead they're a dumpster fire. Good job, GOP.

Those Miami-Dade numbers are insane. Imagine if Kasich or Rubio were the nominee, those numbers would likely mirror historical trends. Instead they're a dumpster fire. Good job, GOP.

I actually don't think this race would be much different now had it been Kasich/Rubio. They were bad candidates, there's a reason they barely made a blip during the primaries.

Her entire strategy for August would have been different, as well.

Oh how I do love this.
It's beauitful.
Hot damn. This is awesome. And isn't Miami-Dade supposed to be Rubio's strong area ? He's toast if those numbers hold.
He'll be fine, because I can see Cuban voters ticket splitting.
who's more complacent right now, Sony or Hillary?
Like, I'm not being shady towards you, cause I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but I'm so freaking sick of "WHY ISN'T HILLARY RUNNING ENOUGH!?" and it's maddening. Absolutely maddening. Running for President isn't a series of rallies. There's a lot of stuff that goes into it, and that's what Hillary's been doing.

Everytime someone starts going on and on about it, I want to ask if this is their first election! Because, they clearly didn't pay attention to the primaries that happened a few months ago where we saw that holding a bajillion rallies doesn't equate to anything at all. But, because it's Hillary...look at that bitch eating crackers.

Again, not directed at you!

who's more complacent right now, Sony or Hillary?
Sony has a horsepower edge already and is offering an upgrade before their competition despite being the dominant market leader. That's the opposite of complacent. People are trying to compare the PS4P to something that won't be on the market for another year and at an unknown price.

Hillary, on the other hand, has been taking it too easy, yes.

Hillary Clinton, the Alt-Right and Me

Read this.

Then see Hillary's response:

This was good.

I'd like us to get to a point where political discussion wouldn't inevitability descend into creating horrible groups of people that set to harass anyone with an opposing viewpoint. Just, different opinions on how to do things that we can all respect that people have at least.

Not saying the bigoted sexist shit are opinions anyone should respect. That crap should be made extinct.

Other than missing a UHD bluray drive (an entirely fair complaint for people in the market for it) I seriously don't understand what bummed people were expecting. The market leader boosted their own specs first, yet complaints. Christ.
Has! She's been a lot better this week, though. Even just the media rantings on her plane seems to have turned sentiment around completely.

It's beauitful.

He'll be fine, because I can see Cuban voters ticket splitting.

Like, I'm not being shady towards you, cause I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but I'm so freaking sick of "WHY ISN'T HILLARY RUNNING ENOUGH!?" and it's maddening. Absolutely maddening. Running for President isn't a series of rallies. There's a lot of stuff that goes into it, and that's what Hillary's been doing.

Everytime someone starts going on and on about it, I want to ask if this is their first election! Because, they clearly didn't pay attention to the primaries that happened a few months ago where we saw that holding a bajillion rallies doesn't equate to anything at all. But, because it's Hillary...look at that bitch eating crackers.

Again, not directed at you!

Sony has a horsepower edge already and is offering an upgrade before their competition despite being the dominant market leader. That's the opposite of complacent. People are trying to compare the PS4P to something that won't be on the market for another year and at an unknown price.

Hillary, on the other hand, has been taking it too easy, yes.

yes, I agree with both of you. I'm on board for PS4 Pro day 1, but fuck the gaming community can really be fuckin terrible--Cerny is low energy, Sony conference is boring, where's GTA 6!?....etc.

But doing my best to not diablos about Hillary. Her winning the election and me uboxing a new PS4 while drinking Donald Trump tears are going to make that Nov week like X-mas. Don't fail me guys!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
"Alt-Right" was basically an answer in today's NYT crossword. Next stop: Jeopardy.

Tarkus

Why the fuck would Sony release a console geared toward 4K/UHD and not even include a 4K blu ray drive? I am disappoint.

And 4.2 tflops? SMH. Scorpio day 1.

Aceun

This was good.

I'd like us to get to a point where political discussion wouldn't inevitability descend into creating horrible groups of people that set to harass anyone with an opposing viewpoint. Just, different opinions on how to do things that we can all respect that people have at least.

Not saying the bigoted sexist shit are opinions anyone should respect. That crap should be made extinct.

Yes totally. I think "Stronger Together" is a super powerful message and this makes it real. Loved both the blog and the response.

Effect

The whole outrage over no 4k blu ray drive has taught me there are still people that buy physical media.

4K streaming or anywhere near that can kill a monthly bandwidth limit extremely fast. No way do I even attempt to stream HD video in general unless it's a youtube stream and even then unless I can't get away with 480p if it's just someone talking. I make sure my netflix steams in 480p by default unless it's a movie I really want to see in higher quality then I make the change. If you stream with any regularity you can cut into that limit very fast. Will take that blu-ray disc every time.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The whole outrage over no 4k blu ray drive has taught me there are still people that buy physical media.

As in it's not possible, or it simply does not have software support out of the box?

I love blu-ray bitrate, although some of the streaming services come close. (Vudo HDX)

sgelmYn.jpg

Bought this arizona brand watermelon fruit juice today and it was surprisingly good.

Pros
- Tastes sweet but not too sweet
- 75% daily intake of vitamin c
- No preservatives
- Only costs $1
- 24 fl. oz per can

Cons
- mixture of mango, kiwi, pineapple and watermelon concentrate, deceptive advertising
- 300 calories. Its a big drink though

In summary, its a large, cheap and great tasting watermelon drink that I do not hesitate to recommend.

The struggle

http://i.imgur.com/sgelmYn.jpg[img]

Bought this arizona brand watermelon fruit juice today and it was surprisingly good.

Pros
- No preservatives
- Only costs $1
- 24 fl. oz per can

Cons
- mixture of mango, kiwi, pineapple and watermelon concentrate, deceptive advertising

In summary, its a large, cheap and great tasting watermelon drink that I do not hesitate to recommend.

The struggle[/QUOTE]

high fructose corn syrup doe

studyguy

sgelmYn.jpg

Pros
- No preservatives
- Only costs $1
- 24 fl. oz per can

Cons

The struggle

Aren't those based off of like 3 serving per can?
Those things are fuckhuge.

sgelmYn.jpg

Pros
- No preservatives
- Only costs $1
- 24 fl. oz per can

Cons

The struggle

Mix that with Smiroff's Watermelon vodka and it is delicious. DELICIOUS. It's also good with pineapple vodka too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom