• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny is that if Donald Trump said that he would have brushed it off off and said, "I'll look into it". And the media would have left him off the hook.

But normally that level of ignorance will get a politician roasted. See now Gary Johnson. But Trump operates under a different law of political physics.

What's funny is that if Donald Trump said that he would have brushed it off off and said, "I'll look into it". And the media would have left him off the hook.

But normally that level of ignorance will get a politician roasted. See now Gary Johnson. But Trump operates under a different law of political physics.

I could not agree more.

Hillary still needs to do better with her e-mail answer, and Trump is a fucking goof. Hillary needs to work on style and Trump needs to find substance

That nonsense about "Hey remember all these moments from past debates I bet style really is more important than substance anyway, hm" was just embarrassing.

Slayven

We need third parties guys! Johnson should be at the debates it'd be so good for democracy.

Fucking hell.

Cr1LDGeW8AASmRl.jpg:large

Mike Barnicle: "What would you do about Aleppo?"

Gary Johnson: "What?"

B: "Aleppo."

J: "And what is Aleppo?"

This just happened, just now, on Morning Joe.

I feel bad for Weld, he showed on that libertarian town hall that he knew his shit. He should have been top of the ticket but of course Johnson has more name recognition.

(No, I'm not saying I would ever vote for a libertarian ticket, but I currently at least respect the ticket entirely because of Weld.)

Lol this Joe and mika spat

I'm fine with Republicans leaving the top of the ticket blank.

It's been obvious how unprepared everyone in this race was besides Clinton for a long time.

Slayven

Lol this Joe and mika spat

I'm fine with Republicans leaving the top of the ticket blank.

It's been obvious how unprepared everyone in this race was besides Clinton for a long time.

I think unprepared is too light, there is a willful ignorance outside of their set points.

Kusagari

If Weld was at the top of the ticket, Romney would have endorsed them months ago and they would have had a serious chance at breaking into the debates.

If Weld was at the top of the ticket, Romney would have endorsed them months ago and they would have had a serious chance at breaking into the debates.

I guess when you put it that way, it's a good thing Johnson is top of the ticket.

Still, I feel bad for Weld, because Johnson is only top of the ticket due to name recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom