• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
For how much they cared about her not doing a press conference, people don't seem to really care much now that she's doing one...

Why isn't she smiling more? She's so stone-cold face, like she's taking it too serious. Trump laughs, smiles, and has fun. Why a black van, not red white and blue? Sad! #whyisntshesmilinggate

Brinbe

Taking questions now. WHY AREN'T YOU BEATING THIS IDIOT BY MORE!?

Oh god, I can see why she's tried to avoid these smfh

I wonder what would everyone's beef be with Hillary if she had a flawless email system as SoS. Would it just be her health/Clinton Foundation? Or would there be something else?

Brinbe

She's a doing good job so far. And there actually haven't been any email questions at all I think. A lot on last night and general questions on double standards, being a woman running for POTUS.

She's doing really well and no e-mail questions so far. I guess the press really does love being fellated

I think she should do 2 of these a week and a big policy speech as well

Edit: I wonder what would everyone's beef be with Hillary if she had a flawless email system as SoS. Would it just be her health/Clinton Foundation? Or would there be something else?

We have heard about Vince fucking Foster in this election, there is always something else

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Queen showing showing how it's done. People bitching about lack of press conferences don't realize that Hilary is much better at at these small press briefings than large audiences.

Teggy

Really, Chuck needs to go on a vacation or something.

Chuck ToddVerified account
‏@chucktodd

If Clinton campaign was happy with last night's forum, they wouldn't be looking to do a presser this morning to provide new Clinton sound

I wonder what would everyone's beef be with Hillary if she had a flawless email system as SoS. Would it just be her health/Clinton Foundation? Or would there be something else?

There's always something else. If it had been something else this time you would ask the same question. One of us would mention, as an example, that she had kept her SOS emails on a private server and we'd all be wondering how that could have possibly been strung out over an entire election season.

Really, Chuck needs to go on a vacation or something.

He thinks she needs to prepare her email answers better (shorter, more direct, hard to follow the details). Don't agree with him 100%, but I understand what he's saying.

The Clinton campaign is not happy with yesterday, not because of her, but the garbage moderator.

Brinbe

You really need to relax.

Bro I can feel you blood pressure from here lol.

lol, nooo, that's what the first journalist was pretty much asking her. blah blah blah why don't you have a more substantial lead, something like that. I wasn't yelling at her.

Anyway, she did a good job with the presser. This is what they should be doing and getting out there now.

royalan

That went really well. And surprisingly, the press asked a good range of questions, and nothing on emails.

I bet Matt Lauer's pathetic performance last night really drove home how beat to death the email topic is.

Hillary really should do this now often.

Bowdz

That went really well. And surprisingly, the press asked a good range of questions, and nothing on emails.

I bet Matt Lauer's pathetic performance last night really drove home how beat to death the email topic is.

Hillary really should do this now often.

Agreed. She has no reason to avoid these. Getting on the press' good side for the final stretch would be crucial.

kadotsu

Banned
I think she should do an email branded press conference. (She should have done one before labor day) Make it two hours long and get grilled one more time. Then she can just refer back to that press conference. Or if you want to go full populist, make it a town-hall+ press. Pair that with a "Going on the offensive" message and make every surrogate repeat "Gain trust" 24/7.

HylianTom

Banned
Agreed. She has no reason to avoid these. Getting on the press' good side for the final stretch would be crucial.
It really seems like, after Labor Day, a switch flipped on how her campaign is approaching the media. Almost daily gaggles with reporters on the plane, a press conference, fruits with multiple-choice questions being rolled up and down the aisle..

And the pushback last night against Lauer - it gives me hope. Twitter is going to be the spin room; journalists everywhere got an eyeful of the widespread reactions. They couldn't avoid it or deny it. Last night was a good dry run for the big events coming.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom