• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand, I'm glad Gary Johnson actually feels shame and is embarrassed for his ignorance on such a basic foreign current event topic. Trump has actually no shame in his ignorance and actually celebrates it.

That said, Gary Johnson still has no business running for president.

It's amazing how our Primary election process managed to elect the absolute worst candidates for all the parties.

Kusagari

On one hand, I'm glad Gary Johnson actually feels shame and is embarrassed for his ignorance on such a basic foreign current event topic. Trump has actually no shame in his ignorance and actually celebrates it.

That said, Gary Johnson still has no business running for president.

It's amazing how our Primary election process managed to elect the absolute worst candidates for all the parties.

The other Lib candidates were Austin Petersen and John MacAfee.

It's kind of a shame Johnson now took the wind right out of the forum news.

I mean, don't get me wrong, seeing Johnson flail around like an idiot and invalidate himself and his campaign on live television is good stuff.

It's just good stuff that shouldn't have happened right after a great time to bring Trump down...

It's Thursday, so a bit of Rassssss in the morning:

White House Watch: Clinton 43%(+4), Trump 39%(-1), Johnson 9%(What is Johnson?), Green 2% (Committed a crime. Sad!)

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

wait, wait

so the race is tightening in every other poll, and some more right leaning polls have Trump winning or tied

And it's RASS that shows an increase for Hillary!? The heck? Did they adjust their models or something?

I was looking forward to +3 Trump craziness and they hand me this garbage. Nice going Rass, you really dropped the ball this time.

thefro

wait, wait

so the race is tightening in every other poll, and some more right leaning polls have Trump winning or tied

And it's RASS that shows an increase for Hillary!? The heck? Did they adjust their models or something?

I was looking forward to +3 Trump craziness and they hand me this garbage. Nice going Rass, you really dropped the ball this time.

It's actually from Sept 6/7, so the poll is pretty fresh.

I don't think the race is still "tightening" after the last 3 days, but we'll see with more polls.

Clinton holding press conf in 15 mins

That's pretty smart... hold them early in the day until the press gets the e-mail questions out of their system. They'll get buried in the news cycle by the time people come home from work.

Teggy

Michelle Fields of all people gets this.

Michelle Fields ‏@MichelleFields 38m38 minutes ago
The media is asking specifics from the guy who won't be president, but giving a pass to the guy who actually could be president

The only thing about the Johnson/Aleppo thing that is bad news to Hillary is that now you know Trump's advisors are going to do everything they can to make sure Trump doesn't fall for a similar trap.

Also, I'm not surprised, but still disappointed that you still have people in OT who naively believe that Syria would somehow be in a better situation if the US didn't get involved.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The only thing about the Johnson/Aleppo thing that is bad news to Hillary is that now you know Trump's advisors are going to do everything they can to make sure Trump doesn't fall for a similar trap.

Honestly, we know Trump watches the news already. That's literally all Johnson had to do to prevent this: just watch the nightly news once a week. He's officially less informed than Trump.

Trump still thinks he's going to win New York.

“Just so you understand, we are going to play New York. You know, we’re not just doing this for fun. We’re going to play New York,” Trump told the New York Conservative Party at its convention Wednesday evening.

“We are going to play so hard and win. We are going to win this state,” he added as he wrapped up his speech. “It’s going to shock people, and by the way, you know if we win this state, it’s over. We win, OK? We win.”

“Don’t forget, Hillary, she’s not a New Yorker, and by the way, in Arkansas, and she’s really not from Arkansas either, but in Arkansas, what do I have, a 25 point lead? I think I have a 25-point lead,” he said. “You know, she is from Arkansas, but she’s really from Illinois. I’m a real New Yorker, folks. I will say this, you will never get more of a New Yorker, if you want a president, than you’re getting with me.”

wait, wait

Can't trust Rassss anymore for the Diablosing, SAD!

Crosstabs and demos are only available for paying folks, so no idea why the fluctuation.

This is kinda suspicious:

Much has been made in the media in recent days about Trump’s outreach to blacks, and he now earns 19% support among these voters. Sixty-three percent (63%) still favor Clinton. The Democratic nominee also has a better than two-to-one lead among other minority voters. Trump leads by 10 among whites.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That little interview Johnson gave in the lobby is almost worse than his response on Morning Joe. He seems so lost. Everytime he tries to explain himself I just want to give him a hug and say "Bless your heart."

thefro

Honestly, we know Trump watches the news already. That's literally all Johnson had to do to prevent this: just watch the nightly news once a week. He's officially less informed than Trump.

I agree there. Trump would have given a BS answer that didn't say anything but he would have said "yeah I saw that, it's a terrible situation".

Owzers

All three candidates are the same really, Johnson didn't know what Aleppo is, Trump bashes generals and admires Putin, and Hillary EMAILS.

All the same. If you can't trust someone to say what they know about their emails you should vote for someone that doesn't know something to begin with.

Well the replies in that thread on Johnson's idiocy basically paints a horrific picture...

I'll be fair and admit that in a Turkey news thread I stupidly made the suggestion (not as 100% what should be done, but still stupidly said it as something that should be considered) that the US might want to start reconsidering its alliance with Turkey due to the nonsecular Edrogan regime and the fights between Turkey and the Kurdish forces.

But holy shit at the people who don't get that part of the reason the US has been relatively safe is because of the alliances we made and strengthened.

HylianTom

Banned
Wait did Hillary just walk out of a black Astro van?
Just once, I want her to troll the media by rolling out in a powerchair..
OCTQcR8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom