• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I'm diablosing pretty hard about the House.

Wait, people in here are worried about the presidency and the Senate?

Glxi0krUXMweI.gif

gaugebozo

I think Ted Cruz makes squishy noises when he walks.
When my wife and I were undergrads, somebody threw a slice of cheese in the ground outside of our apartment building during the summer. For weeks, we watched that cheese get sweatier and sweatier. Eventually, it disappeared, but the oily stain is still there today, and we visit it at homecoming. That stain's name? Ted Cruz.

Zukkoyaki

Would trump winning instantly tank the economy? Hes so unpopular overseas among foreign leaders and unstable when it comes to policy so I could imagine the stock market crashing like mark Cuban said

I think there would be a pretty significant overnight drop in the stock market and gold would spike just like Brexit. Maybe not instantly tank the economy, but it would be felt for sure. Now if Trump wins and really does implement significant tariffs on China, we're talking overnight worldwide recession.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

GeorgeStephanopoulosVerified account ‏@GStephanopoulos 3h3 hours ago
Who is leading the race with less than two months to Election Day? See our brand new @ABC News/WaPo poll, Sunday on @ThisWeekABC.

NBC/WSJ and CBS/Failing NYT should come next week.

as poligaf's foremost deaf poster, can i get a transcription of this?

"We're there in the first place because we do support regime change, which I think has resulted in what is happening right now in Syria. And that started with Iraq, uh, and, um, Raqqa, and the fleeing of, uhhmm, of, uhhh...

[long pause, closes eyes, hand gesture, pathetic laugh]

...Saddam Hussein's luh-loyalists, that uh fled to Raqqa."

as poligaf's foremost deaf poster, can i get a transcription of this?

Johnson: We're there in the first place because we do support regime change, which I think has resulted in what is happening right now in Syria, which I think started in Iraq...and Raqqa...and the fleeing of um....of....um....of...: swallowing and licking his lips : : pitiful laugh : Saddam's loyalists who fled to Raqqa. : everyone sitting awkwardly in silence :

OMG. Watching Weld try to hold his shit together. Dude is doing everything in his power to refrain from giving his running mate the side eye on national TV.

Weld knows that he could have had a political future, but is losing it slowly when he puts himself on the same ticket as someone like Johnson.

Edit: Is anyone else starting to see "Stop Trump" ads here?

gaugebozo

How often would you have to do a re-write on his shit because he was unable to write coherently and without overt bias?
He was actually a wonderful writer. He broke the stories on our principal's failing health, and our journalism teacher's failing health, and our... wait a minute.

you mean the one they sent out last week? yeah, that was kinda weird to receive

(on a brighter note, i'm officially in the buckeyes for hillary fb group now. and working 2-3 voter reg shifts a week. and meeting with someone about a campaign fellowship on tuesday)

you mean the one they sent out last week? yeah, that was kinda weird to receive

(on a brighter note, i'm officially in the buckeyes for hillary fb group now. and working 2-3 voter reg shifts a week. and meeting with someone about a campaign fellowship on tuesday)

Hey, congrats. Good luck! I started to apply for a fellowship, but I just lack enough self-esteem and time to do it. I've been doing some phone shifts, though.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hillary's camp really needs to package together some effective commercials blasting Trump taking the 9/11 money and not helping people with it. Blanket the airwaves. That's the type of story that moves the needle.

In 50 years people are going to think the documentaries and movies made about this election were made up.

Anyone think how weird it's going to be to go back to a "normal" election in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom