• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
That UPI/CVOTER poll that has had a slowly shrinking Clinton lead is now Trump +1!

Because the poll is conducted online and individuals self-select to participate, a margin of error cannot be calculated.

They used to do real polls, now they do this new craze of online self-select panel bullshit. There was a time when people were worried about polls missing spanish speakers and cell phone users. Now it's apparently cool to require a computer, an internet connection, and being able to read in English to be able to participate.

Crayons

Banned
14088495_10103219610207186_2736452260626135716_n.jpg

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
That can't be a real tweet, it just can't.

Vimes

Also, since I make it a point to stay out of those type of threads, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the GAF Mod community for not letting that shit fester and grow here. I know a bunch of you read this thread. That whole ugly affair could have taken root on GAF so easily, but the tight moderation salted the earth with the blood of a thousand banned accounts and for that I am grateful.

Watching mods bring righteous fury down on concern trolls in the gamergate thread is when I decided gaf was a community I wanted to be a part of. Just got my account vetted a couple months ago.

User1608

Banned
Guess I'll be watching CNN fuckery soon.
Watching mods bring righteous fury down on concern trolls in the gamergate thread is when I decided gaf was a community I wanted to be a part of. Just got my account vetted a couple months ago.
It really is a great community.

Iolo

Like Silver, not enough love towards Clinton and hate towards Trump for this thread. :p

Indeed, I remember in 2009 when Chuck Todd ceased to be the numbers guy and became chief White House Correspondent, and OT10 was really mad that he didn't like Clinton enough. Those were the days.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It's not a real tweet, it's a real Instagram post.

Check the OT, the Daily News beat her to it.

Wait, so it's real?
Like seriously real?

How can someone be such a tryhard?

I know I've said this before, but what the FUCK was Mike Pence thinking in running with this guy?

Mike Pence's political career was dead because he was a creepy theocrat who wanted to force women to have to give funerals to their miscarriages and passed anti-gay hate laws.

If Trump had won, Pence could have become president either through Trump's laziness making Pence essentially president or Trump could have been impeached.

Retro

I know I've said this before, but what the FUCK was Mike Pence thinking in running with this guy?

He'd already shat the bedsheets something fierce with his Religious Freedoms Restoration Act (a.k.a. the "I dun have to serve pizza to goshdurn homersexers" bill ) and his Funerals for Fetuses scheme. Even by Indiana standards he wasn't gonna be around too much longer.

He was drowning and mistook Trump's bloated, bright orange body for a life raft. Common mistake.

Boke1879

Is Pence still around? Have not heard shit from him

I thought about this the other week. He has been pretty lowkey. But like damn. Why did he think it would be a good idea to run with Trump?

IDK Pence comes off as establishment. Maybe he and the RNC thought they could get some semblance of control of Trump?

Slayven

I thought about this the other week. He has been pretty lowkey. But like damn. Why did he think it would be a good idea to run with Trump?

IDK Pence comes off as establishment. Maybe he and the RNC thought they could get some semblance of control of Trump?

Some people want a shot at the big time and will ride a shit show to get it.

Lets be honest even in a normal year no way dude will be a vp candidate

Debirudog

Didn't Eric Trump tried to persuade Kasich for the VP for the fact that he's essentially getting a lot of power through Trump basically being a proxy. Probably what Pence wanted, but he has a personality of a rock.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Bwahaha. The ACLU filed a FOAA request (basically a FOIA) to Governor Paul LePage:
On August 24, 2016, at an event in North Berwick, Maine, the Governor
stated the following: “I’ve been collecting every single drug dealer who has been
arrested in our state . . .and I will tell you that 90-plus percent of those pictures in
my book, and it’s a three-ring binder, are black and Hispanic people from
Waterbury, Connecticut, the Bronx, and Brooklyn.”

This request is limited to public records in the possession of Governor Paul
LePage and his staff.

Specifically, I request an opportunity to inspect the following public record:
1) The Governor’s three-ring binder containing pictures of “every single drug
dealer who has been arrested in our state.”

Under the Maine’s Freedom of Access Act, you have five (5) working days to respond
to this request.

So, Trump's Florida strategery is three mobile offices that are just going to travel around randomly and register people and (more importantly) sell merchandise? I mean....okay. It's like he figured out one of the three million things a local office does and said "let's go with that"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom