• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MMFlint
Feel so sorry for Hillary. Watch the video of her at van. Hardly any1 helping her. Just 1 woman on her arm at 1st. Men just standing around.

WTF video was he watching?

edit:

He's gone crazy
@MMFlint
No husband, no Huma, SS looking like keystone cops & pathetic campaign hacks more concerned about blocking view of cameras than helping her.

Boke1879

Sad that if she was a man, she could have just said a week ago that she was sick, and was taking a week off, and no one would have thought anything about it.

Was a bad play by her team to try and go to the ceremony. They should have just said this on Friday. Would have given the right wing nuts far less fuel for their conspiracies.

I'm sure no one expected her to faint either. She did the forum, has looked fine. Unfortunately today she fainted. Probably just caught up to her. Heat, clothing+bullet proof vest and not being hydrated. Dangerous mix.

Again you can spin it like Rustynails posted.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Going to the ceremony was the right thing. Sorry you don't miss that and give it to trump it literally would have played right into his attacks on her health.

Pretty much. Also, the local newscasts are just saying she left faint and stumbled because of the heat and was fine after. I feel like this will be a thing on the cable channels and that's it.

Grief.exe

All of the polls that have released recently seem to show she has a decent lead in historical swing states, and competitive in the former hard red states like Georgia, North Carolina, and Arizona.

Seems very positive for not having campaigned in August.

Pretty much. Also, the local newscasts are just saying she left faint and stumbled because of the heat and was fine after. I feel like this will be a thing on the cable channels and that's it.

Its also illustrative of a bullshit double standard.

Doesn't go. Health conspiracy, too weak, etc.

Goes and faints, shouldn't have gone, should have told us. Never trust.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So Hillary Fuckin Clinton is such a goddamn beast that she did multiple campaign events and was out in the heat wearing a kevlar vest with PNEUMONIA.

And the conspiracy theorists are right that her health is failing???

So Hillary Fuckin Clinton is such a goddamn beast that she did multiple campaign events and was out in the heat wearing a kevlar vest with PNEUMONIA.

its over
@DavidShuster
Dem operatives: @HillaryClinton can NOT campaign with pneumonia, expect emergency DNC meeting in days to pick replacement. #HillarysHealth

Was a bad play by her team to try and go to the ceremony. They should have just said this on Friday. Would have given the right wing nuts far less fuel for their conspiracies.
Although in a rational world it would have been fine to announce this earlier and cancel stuff, we're in the middle of a bizarro campaign.

Had she actually officially cancelled an appearance on 9/11? She'd get butchered for it, no matter what the illness was. Trump & Co would have infinite fodder for her being weak. "Can't even bother attending a service on 9/11?! All she would have had to do is stand there! That takes no work! I'd still do that if I was sick, but I never get sick. Who's that weak?" You know it would go down like this. It's also extremely possible that she insisted upon attending. Not the best judgment if so, but who is actually going to physically restrain Hillary Clinton from attending a 9/11 anniversary memorial service?

Zukkoyaki

If that is how her campaign plays this, it may actually turn into a win for her.

Emarv

nah, man. she's a weak fragile woman. get your narrative straight!

Wilsongt

She's a woman. Doesn't matter. She shouldn't be running for president unless it's as a Republican.

It's a canny move- cuts out the speculation over what's wrong, emphasises her own qualities ("Rose from her sickbed to honour the victims of 9/11!"), and makes Trump attacking her on long-term health issues far less tenable.

Well handled all round, I'd say.

Why are all the right wing idiots acting like pneumonia is a long term health issue?

Isn't it normally something that lasts a few days or a week?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Its also illustrative of a bullshit double standard.

Doesn't go. Health conspiracy, too weak, etc.

Goes and faints, shouldn't have gone, should have told us. Never trust.

Oh totally, but like I noted: even the local Fox station wasn't making a big deal out of this. It's going to be a cable talking point for a while, but no one really seems to care. She's not the first person to pass out here because of the heat of this insane summer and she won't be the last.

What the what?

Iolo

Ah, walking pneumonia. That makes perfect sense now. I'm surprised she was able to even do ninety minutes at the ceremony today.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Wait, that's a real tweet from David Shuster? The Pimped Out Chelsea guy who made his career complaining about construction progress at the WTC site?

Ah, walking pneumonia. That makes perfect sense now. I'm surprised she was able to even do ninety minutes at the ceremony today.

Oh, mycoplasma! I actually had that in high school. I was swimming during the day and fencing at night and eventually I just couldn't hack it anymore. It's a shame. I was in such shape. The best shape, the best. Mycoplasma actually makes a lot of sense. I had lots of coughing with no other symptoms for a week or so. It was disrupting my breathing in the pool. I went to a doctor and they found nothing...then I got a fever and went back. They did a scan of my chest and found inflammation or whatever.

also Tarkus is a horrible EMT

Wilsongt

CNN brought out Sanjay. It's over.

I'm going to keep watching Law and Order and playing Pokemon. If I watch the news my blood pressure is going to go through the roof.

Crisco

Banned
The real question is how have they managed to keep Trump from tweeting about this? Do they have him hogtied in a closet with a ball gag?

Boke1879

The real question is how have they managed to keep Trump from tweeting about this? Do they have him hogtied in a closet with a ball gag?

If his campaign is smart. They told him to shut the fuck up. Let it play out on it's own.

If he goes all in on this imo it makes him look worse outside of his base. It's Pneumonia anyone can get it. If he says anything it should be that he's glad she's doing better.

So... It's nothing? I mean pneumonia is awful and dangerous, my grandpa was getting it yearly at 90+ years old and it took its toll, but lol

In fact she looks good doing this, even if its a bit careless.

Just 2000 posts of "how hot is 80 degrees?" all for nothing

Bowdz

Do you have a link for Clinton wearing a kevlar vest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom