• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
So recovery time after the start of treatment can be from a week to a month.

Although symptoms usually die down after a few days of treatment, so she'll probably be fine before the debates

Yeah we'll just ask the Secret Service for clarification.

Dear Secret Service. I am a great fan of Hillary, and I was wondering if you could confirm if she wears protective Kevlar during her public appearances. If so, I was wondering if you could provide details to the class of said armor, as I really want to know all I can about my favorite candidate.

Thanks!

royalan

Pnuemonia is hardly serious if you get adequate care, which Hillary certainly will. As crude as this is, it actually makes her look good. Hillary is ever the work horse. Every person, and especially every mother, who's had to keep going and support others despite being sick themselves could relate.

Putting this out was smart. If soothes anyone out there generally concerned with Hillary's health, AND it'll make the GOP look incredibly childish and petty (so what's new?) if they continue going in on this. Attacking someone you paint as having Mysterious Deadly Condition is one thing. Pneumonia? Grow up.

Dear Secret Service. I am a great fan of Hillary, and I was wondering if you could confirm if she wears protective Kevlar during her public appearances. If so, I was wondering if you could provide details to the class of said armor, as I really want to know all I can about my favorite candidate.

Thanks!

P.S.: Any secret information on the Beast and Air Force One would be so appreciated!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
LOL@ theLostBigBoss

Pnuemonia is hardly serious if you get adequate care, which Hillary certainly will. As crude as this is, it actually makes her look good. Hillary is ever the work horse. Every person, and especially every mother, who's had to keep going and support others despite being sick themselves could relate.

Putting this out was smart. If soothes anyone out there generally concerned with Hillary's health, AND it'll make the GOP look incredibly childish and petty (so what's new?) if they continue going in on this. Attacking someone you paint as having Mysterious Deadly Condition is one thing. Pneumonia? Grow up.

But she's someone with pnuemonia who's also close to being 70. I can't say I'm not really a bit nervous with this news.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
LOL@ theLostBigBoss

But she's someone with pnuemonia who's also close to being 70. I can't say I'm not really a bit nervous with this news.

Eh, it's nothing to be nervous about. She will get good care. It's not like she's 85. That's when you get really nervous because you can't really treat the causes!

I DID A THING THAT MADE A CHANGE.
I am the PoliGaf Queen.
Worship me.
tumblr_static_7zzzsse22zgg4ow80kcw04so4_640_v2.gif

You mean "Take Antibiotics"
Doughnut try and piggyback off my genius! I'll have none of this. Banished. Banished to the realm of Wifi making your brain go wonky.

Joeytj

Banned

Yeah, the GOP and Trump can't possibly attack her for this. Even Trump knows it. He was asked by NBC News about it and all he could say was "I don't know anything about it", which is an obvious lie. That's he go to answer for any controversial subject now, saying "he doesn't know anything about" white supremacist/racism/Bondi/Russia/Birtherism/Etc

I'm several pages behind, but I'm just going to say that if your whole post can be replaced with the two words "bad optics" then just type that. Some of y'all were writing novels a few pages back that were just optics navel gazing, as Kev put it.

Joeytj

Banned
My contacts barely cared about the video, but everyone's reacting to the pneumonia news now, as if she was diagnosed with cancer.

The problem is that people think she was only JUST diagnosed with pneumonia and that she collapsed in that video because of it, as if a pneumonia spirit had suddenly taken control of her.

Retweeted by David Shuster

Michael Moore Verified account
‏@MMFlint
Well, pneumonia. That's serious. Campaign kept it hidden Fri/Sat/Sun. No wonder the crazies get traction. Dems are pros at losing elections.

Michael Moore is also everything I hate about liberals as well! (ok he's not that bad, his early stuff was good
Adam Sandler effect

shem935

Banned
I'm asking for a link because my mom's called bullshit on the kevlar claim and thus far, it's just supposition. It's being thrown around here like it's a fact.

She definitely has a vest now. No way they let her out, especially at such a public place, without.

Slayven

Clinton had to keep working like millions of Americans have to do because they don't have paid leave and/or don't have good medical care

Joeytj

Banned
You must be new here...

MEN get sick. You know any illness in them fragile women folk is terminal. She was dead the second she coughed.

NO, but I mean they won't attack her for having pneumonia, but will find a way to criticize the secrecy maybe, and start insinuations. I don't doubt they are probably figuring out what to do with the news, but since it's something that happened TO her, not something she did, it's not an easy thing to use to your advantage.

How Hillary and her campaign act will be more important, like everything else in the campaign.

EDIT: Conspiracy theorist might even say this is all a distraction from her "deplorables" comments, which have practically disappeared from both social media and the news today.

Debirudog

You must be new here...

MEN get sick. You know any illness in them fragile women folk is terminal. She was dead the second she coughed.

This could backfire of them if they try to ram it hard only for Clinton to recover. I had pnuemonia three times when i was 13. It's awful to the point that I didn't feel like moving at all.

Clinton's been working herself with little to no sleep I bet. If anything, it shows she's a workaholic.

Retweeted by David Shuster

Michael Moore is also everything I hate about liberals as well! (ok he's not that bad, his early stuff was good
Adam Sandler effect

I sometimes wonder if Micheal Moore secretly loves right wing governments because he can mine them.for his documentaries and make cash.

Trump/GOP won't attack her on this issue because in doing so it will make it seem like they are

1) Happy she is in ill health, using it as a topic at large to win
2) Gloating at someones ill will
3) Blow up in their face that she is strong enough to continue to campaign with a serious illness

I mean, Trump could go rogue, but we have seen he has been trained like a dog to say "uhhhh I don't know" like a five year old when being told to look at all the drawings in the hallway walls

Wilsongt

H. A. Goodman‏ @HAGOODMANAUTHOR
Hillary 2016: Pneumonia, FBI email probe, WikiLeaks DNC emails, Guccifer and Guccifer 2, neocons openly backing HRC, BEFORE ELECTION DAY...

I think the RNC should hire Goodman to run Trump's twitter account. He does the work for them.

I'm asking for a link because my mom's called bullshit on the kevlar claim and thus far, it's just supposition. It's being thrown around here like it's a fact.

Pretty much any politician (yes, Obama as well) under SS protection wears a bulletproof vest in a public venue.

Secret Service doesn't take risks and they have protocols.

Trump/GOP won't attack her on this issue because in doing so it will make it seem like they are

1) Happy she is in ill health, using it as a topic at large to win
2) Gloating at someones ill will
3) Blow up in their face that she is strong enough to continue to campaign with a serious illness

I mean, Trump could go rogue, but we have seen he has been trained like a dog to say "uhhhh I don't know" like a five year old when being told to look at all the drawings in the hallway walls
the attack right now is "WHY WAS SHE OUT, SHE'S MAKING EVERYONE SICK, SHE'S CARELESS"

So they have their angle.

Emarv

I'm several pages behind, but I'm just going to say that if your whole post can be replaced with the two words "bad optics" then just type that. Some of y'all were writing novels a few pages back that were just optics navel gazing, as Kev put it.

i mean, this could basically be posted in the OP and top of every page of every political thread.

mo60

H. A. Goodman‏ @HAGOODMANAUTHOR
Hillary 2016: Pneumonia, FBI email probe, WikiLeaks DNC emails, Guccifer and Guccifer 2, neocons openly backing HRC, BEFORE ELECTION DAY...

I think the RNC should hire Goodman to run Trump's twitter account. He does the work for them.

I think it's best to ignore the guy for now until november 8th.He will be irrelevant after that date.

Joeytj

Banned

It's not a supposition, it's a known fact that Hillary has to wear a kevlar vest at a lot of events since the 90s, especially during a 9/11 anniversary. Trump very likely has also been wearing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom