• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

what?

20160910_ppt-admin-chairman_staff%20(1)_1473688421.png

Interesting they feel the need to tell, not just show results.

I could see on Friday how walking pneumonia could seem like an edge case of if to disclose or not, especially after being treated with antibiotics. It was the wrong move to gamble. Oh well.

Emarv

I could see on Friday how walking pneumonia could seem like an edge case of if to disclose or not, especially after being treated with antibiotics. It was the wrong move to gamble. Oh well.

Yeah, Hillary took a chance that she could make it through and is now paying the price for that gamble. It makes sense, but so does the response.

The Clintons are gonna have to be forced to join the 21st Century, and in a way Hillary has moved them forward a ton, but I'm really curious to see just how transparent she ends up becoming at the end of her first 4 years in office. Will she pretend to be the 20th Century President she always wanted to be, or accept the crazy time period we actually do live in?

Can we have data like this for Dems?

It wouldn't be a good comparison, because while the RNC is currently having to pick up a lot of the Trump Campaign's slack, the Clinton Campaign is actually doing more than just campaigning for the top of the ticket.

A better comparison would be the number of people in the RNC campaign + Trump Campaign vs the number of people in the DNC campaign + Clinton Campaign.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Had yesterday not happened it keeping it secret would have been the right move, they just weren't careful enough is all.

pigeon

Banned

It wasn't exactly an edge case, just Clinton rules.

Hillary would never disclose an illness while the right-wing is pushing a false narrative about her being too unhealthy to run. Breitbart basically forced her to keep it secret.

I can't believe people are seriously saying that she should have just skipped the 9/11 memorial and say she is sick. Hindsight is 20/20 but do you really think the right would have been satisfied with her excuse? These are the same people that crucified Obama for not wearing a stupid lapel pin, for chrisssake.

The campaign's calculation was correct because had yesterday not happened, they would have been fine. The fact that yesterday *did* happen yet they handled it fine should tell you that they calculated it the right way. The blow back for not attending the memorial would have been ten time worse.

Boke1879

I can't believe people are seriously saying that she should have just skipped the 9/11 memorial and say she is sick. Hindsight is 20/20 but do you really think the right would have been satisfied with her excuse? These are the same people that crucified Obama for not wearing a stupid lapel pin, for chrisssake.

She loses either way. I think she totally should have been there.

We'll see what her campaign and her answers are, but you can spin this in a positive light. Regardless of how it ends up playing.

i have a hard time remember, too. I know 2014 was the rise of ISIS, but I don't remember how much affect that really had that would cause a drop near the beginning of 2014.

Between the hangover from the Obamacare roll-out, ISIS, and then the Ebola virus, 2014 was a really bad time for POTUS.

The president's approval usually goes down a year or 2 into their admin. Average voters usually find something to bitch about. Happened in his first term too.

Revolver

I didn't know jr. re-tweeted that Deplorables meme. How incredibly tone deaf. Hearing Pepe being explained on the news is so surreal. This election man.

thebloo

The main reason that ad is so bad...Clinton literally explains who's shes talking about in that ad. She calls them Trump supporters and then goes on to list racists, sexists etc.

Also I don't know why the fuck is shows crowds of Trumps supporters clapping. And the music was terrible.

If you cut a few seconds, it's a Hillary PAC ad. I don't get it.

Iolo

Who here thinks Trump will reverse course on releasing specific numbers from his physical when it shows his cholesterol is 600

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
A lot of people betting on Biden and Sanders on Betfair.

This past "Weekend at Chelsea's" got some folks acting foolish. I'm not about it. CNN is talking about it right now so it's a thing now. It's getting more airtime from them than the deplorables comment, which I think is a plus for her.

Boke1879

I'm going to ask again. Do politicians usually announce they're sick? I don't recall seeing news like this.

I don't recall. But we also don't have them fainting on camera.

It's been 8 years. Obama has definitely been sick. Clinton doesn't faint and we're non the wiser to it.

So where exactly is this ridiculous narrative about Clinton getting replaced coming from, apart from that Schuster tweet from yesterday? It seems like the most patently absurd thing I've heard all election.

So where exactly is this ridiculous narrative about Clinton getting replaced coming from, apart from that Schuster tweet from yesterday? It seems like the most patently absurd thing I've heard all election.

Some people trying to push their own agenda. Trump supporters trolling and some Bernie supporters being desperate.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Many people are saying Trump could win Michigan.
If Detroit didn't vote.

Who is saying that? Conservatives?

My favorite is when the Hannity board said internal polling had McCain winning California.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Probably. Swear to god, the left is the absolute worst. How the hell did Obama manage to keep everyone in line?

Andrea Mitchell: "Will you let her doctor speak to us"

If she had a specific medical question pertaining to the type of pneumonia she had I could see asking this, otherwise fuck off.

Emarv

Brian Fallon saying they regret their decision of hiding the pneumonia, will release more medical information this week and she's expect to return to the trail mid-week. Confirms 'no other undisclosed illness".

Releasing medical info is smart and allows them to put more pressure on Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom