• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

But North Carolina Republicans have been badly outgunned this year. Hillary Clinton and her allies have outspent Trump and groups supporting him 7 to 1 on television ads so far, and Chelsea Clinton will be in the state Tuesday to open the Democrats’ 31st North Carolina campaign office. The coordinated Republican campaign to help Trump, by comparison, has no offices in North Carolina at all; the national party and Trump will open their first three locations later this week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...4c69d6-76da-11e6-b786-19d0cb1ed06c_story.html

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Pence's response is even weirder when you consider that he did criticize Duke, just refused to use that term. I don't know why that would be an issue. If it was something like "asshole" or whatever, I could understand him saying that he wouldn't want to use such vulgar language on live T.V., but "deplorable"?

Owzers

I was just reading that now because i saw him on Hayes show. I liked this section:

Indeed, what Breitbart understood, what his spiritual heir Donald Trump has banked on, what Hillary Clinton’s recent pillorying has clarified, is that white grievance, no matter how ill-founded, can never be humiliating nor disqualifying. On the contrary, it is a right to be respected at every level of American society from the beer-hall to the penthouse to the newsroom.

The comment was “a self-inflicted wound” claimed the Washington Post reporter Dan Balz. “It was very close to the dictionary definition of bigoted,” asserted John Heilemann. My colleague Ron Fournier and the Post’s Aaron Blake were both taken aback by the implicit math of Clinton’s statement. “Clinton appeared to be slapping the ‘racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic’ label on about 20 percent of the country,” wrote Blake in a post whose headline echoed that of the Trump campaign manager’s website. “That's no small thing.” Whether or not it was a false thing remained uninvestigated.

Veelk

Banned
Pence's response is even weirder when you consider that he did criticize Duke, just refused to use that term. I don't know why that would be an issue. If it was something like "asshole" or whatever, I could understand him saying that he wouldn't want to use such vulgar language on live T.V., but "deplorable"?

I think it's because they've demonized Hillary so much that ceding any ground to her whatsoever is pathologically impossible for them. If Hillary said the sky was blue, they'd try to work around calling it that.

Teggy

'How about "jerk face", is that ok? "Doodie head"?'

Teggy

"She" retweeted someone with the handle "thickmomma"

LOL what is going on

On the other hand some see it as an opportunity

Lady Jules Bro
Lady Jules Bro‏ @jbrotherston

@MacMiller I'm famous now notice me pls

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
1)
Inside the NCAAVerified account
‏@InsidetheNCAA
NCAA to move 2016-17 championships from North Carolina due to state laws that limit civil rights protections: http://on.ncaa.com/NC

Based on the NCAA's commitment to fairness and inclusion, the Association will relocate all seven previously awarded championship events from North Carolina during the 2016-17 academic year. The NCAA Board of Governors made this decision because of the cumulative actions taken by the state concerning civil rights protections.

2) https://twitter.com/_andrewcarter/status/775505479862743040

Here's the NC GOP's response to the NCAA. I made sure it was not a parody account.

CsMmGsXXgAAf1_n.jpg

"I wish the NCAA was this concerned about the women who were raped at Baylor."
--The N.C. Republican Party

For those asking, N.C. GOP statement was sent out through its official email: communications@ncgop.org. I, too, thought it couldn't be real.

Is the NCGOP just the worst of all the state GOPs?

I got this guy on Twitter endlessly tweeting me that Trump is going to Win Ohio and Florida and thus he's going to win the Presidency.

How likely is he going to win those two states. I just don't see it happening.

Grexeno

I got this guy on Twitter endlessly tweeting me that Trump is going to Win Ohio and Florida and thus he's going to win the Presidency.

Clinton can lose those states and others as long as she wins PA and VA.

mo60

He's probably going to lose florida by 5+% because of hispanic voters that mostly despise him and he's going to lose ohio by around 4% or more because the more republican friendly areas may swing a bit towards hilary.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Latest polls show Hillary seeming to pull away in Ohio.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It's one poll......................................................

The last one I had seen from Ohio was showing her with a slightly bigger lead than before, and this one was bigger, therefore I said pulling away. That's all.

Lawrence O'Donnell is DRAGGING the media for focusing so much on health. Amazing.

I mean it's not a winning argument but he's right that Tim Kaine is an extremely competent VP pick and would be ready for to take over day 1. I mean not that she believes she won't make it through a possible two terms but from the very beginning she was looking for someone who would actually be ready to take over day 1 and not someone to just get people excited.

kess

I just visited my Google Plus page for the first time in three years and it's plastered in right wing memes and bodybuilding ads

What the fuck does this mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom