• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
  • Violence at Trump rally again
  • Trump releases ad about deplorables comment but it actually proves Hillary's point
  • Pence on CNN not wanting to call David Duke "deplorable"
  • Hillary just had an interview on CNN and she seemed fine.
  • Bill opened his mouth and tried to nonchalantly say "this has happened to Hillary before and she's still alive!" *facepalm*

What else?

Sounds like a lot of noise. Thanks.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
So Pence refused to call David Duke (!!!) "deplorable".

Judging by the news headlines, it doesn't look good so far.

Trump being Trump.

• Violence at Trump rally again
  • Trump releases ad about deplorables comment but it actually proves Hillary's point
  • Pence on CNN not wanting to call David Duke "deplorable"
  • Hillary just had an interview on CNN and she seemed fine.

What else?

Perfect. Good job, Trump and co.!!

Your barely posting, is regular posting.
tumblr_inline_mprrajodc11qz4rgp.gif

I actually checked the last three pages so kinda knew that, lol. Just wanted to say it. Also, congratulations.
Thank you! :)

Debirudog

She sounded fine. Wish she hadn't just regurgitated the Mook/Fallon talking points and sounded a little more forthcoming, but overall everything seems fine. She definitely seems fed up with the need for more transparency (at least relative to Trump), but she really seemed resilient on the phone.

Good stuff.

I want to seeeee.
I don't have CNN for some reason...

HylianTom

Banned
David Duke: “Good To See” Mike Pence Reject Media’s Game
Louisiana Senate candidate and former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke says he’s pleased that vice presidential nominee Mike Pence declined to call him “deplorable” in an interview on Monday.

“It’s good to see an individual like Pence and others start to reject this absolute controlled media,” Duke told BuzzFeed News. “The truth is that the Republican Party in Louisiana — I received the vast majority of Republican votes for United States Senator before and for governor before that in my state. The truth is the Republican Party is big tent. I served in the Republican caucus. I was in the Republican caucus in the legislature. I had a perfect Republican voting record. It’s ridiculous that they attack me because of my involvement in that non-violent klan four decades ago.”

Is it horrible that I'm glad Duke is running? This was the perfect cycle for him to be involved, even if he gets a little sliver of the vote.

Iolo

Finally watched that Trump Deplorables ad. I understand what they were going for--painting this as an attack on Americans in general--- but it's extremely odd to reinforce the association of the words "racist, sexist, xenophobic, ..." while showing Trump supporters clapping. Who is the ad aimed at? It must be to rile up the base; why would non Trump supporters care about an attack on half of Trump supporters? Why risk associating your supporters subliminally in the thoughts of swing voters with these words? I know I'm late to the party on this, but it just boggles the mind.

shem935

Banned
Lol if only the headlines out of today were: "Pence refuses to call David Duke deplorable" and "David Duke is pleased with Mike Pence"

HylianTom

Banned
Duke may not break 5% of the vote in the louisiana primary in november.

Yup, he's going to be a teensy blip on the vote tally, but he's getting a disproportionate amount of attention every time he opens his mouth about the Presidential race. And because of Louisiana's wacky jungle primary system, he isn't eliminated until Election Day, which means the GOP is stuck dealing with him for the duration.

Sibylus

Banned
I'll admit I don't understand the kerfuffle over Clinton telling it like it is regarding Trump's deplorable support base. I thought that's what people wanted in their candidates...

mo60

Yup, he's going to be a teensy blip on the vote tally, but he's getting a disproportionate amount of attention every time he opens his mouth about the Presidential race. And because of Louisiana's wacky jungle primary system, he isn't eliminated until Election Day, which means the GOP is stuck dealing with him for the duration.

Yeah. The nightmare of dealing with duke again will be over forever after november 8th.

Debirudog

I'll admit I don't understand the kerfuffle over Clinton telling it like it is regarding Trump's deplorable support base. I thought that's what people wanted in their candidates...

She's a goddamn lady that needs to know when to speak properly.

and notallwhitepeople.

Pence called Duke contemptible two weeks ago but thinks he's above name-calling now. Momentary case of amnesia?

But glad everyone in here still knows how to take a small snippet of an interview and be beside themselves for the rest of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom