• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
taking away college basketball (even if it's just a first round regional) won't make the triangle suburbanites happy.

HB2 is the open wound that the NC GOP can't cauterize. It just keeps gushing disaster.

NeoXChaos

taking away college basketball (even if it's just a first round regional) won't make the triangle suburbanites happy.

HB2 is the open wound that the NC GOP can't cauterize. It just keeps gushing disaster.
What would make me laugh is if it dragged down Burr (even though this is a state issue) and NC got their own version of Russ Feingold.

A guy can dream.

The key being that Orange County/ San Diego +7 number.

SO BAD for the GOP, but I'm more curious to see nationally if Geographic Experts Johnson and Stein end up losing support these last two months.

I'm sorry, but you have to basically be Scott Walker-stupid if you don't understand what Trump is saying here:

CsJr55qWgAAX1XH.jpg

Failed businessman Donald Trump is running for president based on the idea that America sucks and that the only way to fix it is to elect him president and overturn the constitution of the United States.

Bad QB Colin Kaepernick is protesting things that are bad about America... Yet Trump is criticizing Kaepernick.

*whisper* It's because Trump is white */whisper*

mo60

So new SurveyUSA poll has Clinton up 25 in CA, but what's interesting is that Johnson only gets 3% of the vote and 1% for Stein. That's significantly lower than we've seen in other polls. Curious to see if that's an outlier or more of what we'll see going forward.

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/Pol...85d&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

#DemExit or something

I think hilary may win Cali by close to 30 on november 8th.I think she should be polling around 25% in that state right now.

. Trump closes to within 17 points of Clinton among voters who grew up in a household where one parent hit the other. Clinton leads by 28 points among voters who did not witness domestic violence between their parents growing up.
Why would they do this? Why would they ask this? Like. I'm seriously sitting here trying to figure out why this is super appropriate for a polling company to ask this specific question. I can appreciate that the data might be interesting, sociologically, but putting that type of question in a horse race poll is borderline weird slash gross to me. If your goal is to try and see how authoritarian people vote, there are far better questions than bringing up mother fucking domestic violence. Fuck. I'll be in the minority on this one, but there's something very off putting to me about that.

So new SurveyUSA poll has Clinton up 25 in CA, but what's interesting is that Johnson only gets 3% of the vote and 1% for Stein. That's significantly lower than we've seen in other polls. Curious to see if that's an outlier or more of what we'll see going forward.

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/Pol...85d&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

#DemExit or something
Lol so they poll supporters of each candidate on whether their vote is say, a vote for Clinton or a vote against Trump. Clinton and Trump have similar numbers, Johnson a little lower.

47% of Stein supporters are voting for Stein, 42% voting against Clinton. (Though those percentages make zero sense for only 8 supporters)

"B-b-but I want a candidate I can vote FOR!" - every asshole when asked about stopping Trump

Or future POTUS Evan McMullsomething.
Egg McMuffin

Samantha Bee just articulated everything I've been feeling this entire election. She just dragged the entire media for the way they've covered Trump v Clinton.

Joeytj

Banned

#DemExit or something

Damn, those are very good numbers for Hill, even for being California. She's winning it by as much or more than Obama in 2008.

That was pre-weekend from hell (although it included two days of post-deplorable comments). It really seemed that her finally campaigning full time was helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom