• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Donald Trump sits down Wednesday with "The Dr. Oz Show" to discuss his "personal health regimen" and reveal some more details about his medical history, the doctor and talk-show host plans to have some "pointed questions."

Discussing the interview with Fox News Radio's "Kilmeade & Friends," Mehmet Oz said the show is slated to tape Wednesday and air Thursday. Oz will reveal his medical assessment of the records submitted by Trump before the studio audience, calling it "really [Trump's] decision."

"It's his personal records. I want to ask him pointed questions about his health," Oz told Brian Kilmeade in an interview aired Tuesday.
Kilmeade then asked what would happen if there are "embarrassing things" in the records. Oz responded, "Well, I bet you he won’t release them. … It’s his decision."

"The metaphor for me is it’s the doctor’s office, the studio. So I’m not going to ask him questions he doesn’t want to have answered, and I also don’t want to talk about anybody else. We’re not going to be talking about Secretary Clinton, for sure," Oz said. "And I don’t want to talk about things that are outside of the health purview. But I do not believe we can have a wealthy country without being a healthy country. And so I do think people want to understand, what happens to my health care if Mr. Trump is elected, and more importantly, what kind of role model is he for health in our country."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/dr-oz-trump-medical-records-228089#ixzz4K9Ko4mTG

Teddy Schleifer ‏@teddyschleifer 3h3 hours ago
Donald Trump has bought $2.2 million in TV time this week.

Florida -- $835k
Pennsylvania -- $475k
Ohio -- $465k
North Carolina -- $400k

Teddy Schleifer ‏@teddyschleifer 2h2 hours ago
Teddy Schleifer Retweeted Teddy Schleifer
That's far less than Clinton forces, who have $18 million reserved in television time over the next week.

Last mile is pretty expensive.

OmniOne

Just finished watching Samantha Bee's newest episode. Love that woman.

I'm starting to think Hillary should just come out and directly call Trump a racist bigot. Not "He says racist things but I don't know whats in his heart." type hedging.

Full force accusation. She's not going to win over anyone is his base, but she sure as hell call reinforce her own, and more than likely prevent, if there are any, persuadables from pulling the lever for him.

Just finished watching Samantha Bee's newest episode. Love that woman.

I'm starting to think Hillary should just come out and directly call Trump a racist bigot. Not "He says racist things but I don't know whats in his heart." type hedging.

Full force accusation. She's not going to win over anyone is his base, but she sure as hell call reinforce her own, and more than likely prevent, if there are any, persuadables from pulling the lever for him.

Terrible idea. Her favorables are in the tank and you want her to go negative?

They've spent a lot of money portraying Trump, no need for the candidate to go there.

thebloo

So, Hillary can't win this "weak-ass" election. Says man who probably worked for one of the 16 people that got roflstomped by Trump. The guy came in on a fucking escalator, said Mexicans are rapist, abortion is "whatever" and called the GOP's best and brightest losers. And then he made them losers, making your party hostage.

Gimme a break, GOP guy.

CONSPIRACY

NBC Nightly News ‏@NBCNightlyNews 9m9 minutes ago
Bryan Pagliano, former Clinton staffer who helped setup private email server, fails to appear at House Oversight hearing, despite subpoena.

P.S.: Virginia looks like a lock.

PublicPolicyPolling ‏@ppppolls 22s23 seconds ago Raleigh, NC
Undecideds in VA would prefer Obama over Trump by 29 points. May go Clinton, may go 3rd party, may stay home. Not likely to go Trump
LOLOLOL

Andrea Mitchell is absolutely terrible. Just terrible at everything.

Andrea Mitchell interviewing Kellyanne is fucking just the worst thing ever on TV....and I watched Blossom.

Syncytia

LOLOLOL

Andrea Mitchell is absolutely terrible. Just terrible at everything.

Andrea Mitchell interviewing Kellyanne is fucking just the worst thing ever on TV....and I watched Blossom.

Mhmm. I also wish people would go after the "helped in Louisiana" line. He handed out fucking toys for an hour.

Holy hell! Andrea Mitchell just actually tried to get a gotcha moment with Kellyanne. Now, Kellyanne is saying Hillary is losing because she doesn't have 70% of the women vote. If you all get the chance, look this up, it's just a dumpster fire of terrible journalism.

HylianTom

Banned
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/09/clinton-leads-by-6-8-in-virginia.html

Hillary up +6 or +8

Virginia is 100% off the table.

H-50
T-42

H-45
T-39 (!)
J-6
S-2
Niiice. That the race has failed to tighten more there after these past few weeks of goofiness speaks volumes.

I have my Hillary for Virginia t-shirt for Election Night, and now I've found my candles for that night, too:
il_570xN.994268765_703s.jpg

Syncytia

Shouldn't we discount polls right now until we see how people will react to the "deplorables" comment and the health incident? I wouldn't call anything a lock this week.

Just an excuse to diablose imo. The only people mad about the deplorables are trump supporters and it's mostly just the alt right conspiracy nuts and media that are up in arms about the health. The media is just really pissed that they were shut out.

Shouldn't we discount polls right now until we see how people will react to the "deplorables" comment and the health incident? I wouldn't call anything a lock this week.
I assume this is sarcasm? Like, even if that were the case, this was in the field from the 9th-11th. Her average lead in the state is between 6-8%. Trump has never had a lead in any poll in Virginia. Like....Virginia is not in play. It hasn't been in play for the entire cycle. It won't be in play next week.

PublicPolicyPolling ‏@ppppolls 17m17 minutes ago Raleigh, NC
Undecideds in VA would prefer Obama over Trump by 29 points. May go Clinton, may go 3rd party, may stay home. Not likely to go Trump

So, ya. I think that there will be no movement towards Trump from undecides anywhere. There is nothing he can say (or Hillary can do) to push them towards Trump. They may not vote. They may only vote down ballot, but they're not going to break for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom