• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
He has a future.

Doing what? At best he'd be a VP pick for the next nominee. He garnered next to 0 support, he's not going to be the nominee next cycle. If the GOP's history is anything to go by the second place finisher will get it next time, and that's Cruz.

Sorry, man, that link is gone. I feel like following Joy Ann Reid has led me down that road a few times.

I wonder if someone saw this and got confused/over excited?

Ohio Gov. John Kasich to join President Barack Obama in bipartisan push to promote TPP deal

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Ohio Gov. John Kasich will join President Barack Obama and others Friday at the White House for a "bipartisan strategy session" to promote passage of the Trans-Pacific Partnership – a trade deal that has become a key issue in this year's election.

Kasich is the most notable Republican on the guest list.

Others attendees will include:

Democratic Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards
Democratic Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed
Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a political independent
Henry Paulson, who served as treasury secretary under Republican President George W. Bush
IBM Chief Executive Virginia Rometty
Retired Admiral and NATO Supreme Allied Commander James Stavridis
A Kasich spokeswoman said the governor will appear at a press briefing afterward with Reed.

"Ohio, like our nation, enjoys an enviable standard of living because, among other reasons, we have a skilled workforce that produces innovative, high-quality goods and services which are highly-sought around the world," Kasich said in a statement the governor's office emailed Thursday evening. "Properly enforcing the rules of free trade and extending them to more and more markets only gives American workers and companies new opportunities to grow and thrive, and I urge Congress to act now to throw open these doors to job creation."

The meeting will afford Obama an opportunity to hear the participants' views on TPP and for the president to share thoughts on his recent Asia trip, a White House official said.

@JoshuaGreen
Trump official tells me: "Trump now understands the importance of the issue in the African-American community to a degree he had not before”

9ZviirW.gif

@realDonaldTrump
Don't believe the biased and phony media quoting people who work for my campaign. The only quote that matters is a quote from me!
2:33 PM - 28 May 2016

Good call Don!

Diablos

@JoshuaGreen
Trump official tells me: "Trump now understands the importance of the issue in the African-American community to a degree he had not before”

9ZviirW.gif
...okay maybe I should take back some of what I said
Still it IS taking away from Hillary and making it alllll about Trump baby!

Joeytj

Banned

Diablos

Hillary needs to stay away from TPP for the election at least.

And really she shouldn't touch it if elected President. It's toxic politically

B-Dubs that image is kinda disturbing

HylianTom

Banned
My goodness, the birther tweets he's shat-out over the past two terms are now all coming rushing back. Journalists and politicos all expressing incredulity. It's beautiful. The volume of material makes it impossible for him to cleanly decouple.

And Ted Cruz' Communications Director ( @amandacarpenter ) provides this gem:
Seems like a good folo question would be, "Mr. Trump, why did Obama have to prove his citizenship to you?"

royalan

It's so completely sad how easily Trump can dupe the media, and how consistently they fall for it.

It's obvious now for anyone with a functioning brain: Trump is priming the media for his eventual admission that Obama was born in Hawaii.

I hope the Clinton campaign is planning for how to react when that happens, because it is SO going to happen.

Wilsongt

My goodness, the birther tweets he's shat-out over the past two terms are now all coming rushing back. Journalists and politicos all expressing incredulity. It's beautiful. The volume of material makes it impossible for him to cleanly decouple.

If there is anyone who hates Trump more than PoliGAF it's Ted Cruz. Lololol

User1608

Banned
So Don Lemon just showed this:

birther-twitter.jpg

Mentioning how much he doubled down long after Obama released his birth certificate.

Don't let Trump and people forget about this.

I have no idea why he didn't delete all that shit before he ran. At least make it hard for people to dig that shit up.

Dierce

I have no idea why he didn't delete all that shit before he ran. At least make it hard for people to dig that shit up.

He is a fucking moron. Trump is the dumbest person to have a shot at being president. It isn't funny or sad, just enraging how people are conned by this incompetent fucker who has absolutely no skills other than being a loud mouthed racist.

The bit about his birtherism being some sort of public service is problematic even if/when he comes out and says he believes Obama in his own words.

royalan

Yes. A corpse with an R or D next to it would get 40%, easy.

Yep.

At this point, a party would need to literally collapse to break the partisan bind we're currently in.

Which is why it'll be interesting to see what the country looks like on Nov 9th, and why I want Hillary to win with a dominant margin.

Crayons

Banned
Trump's twitter entourage of angry white men who are too afraid of showing their real face and stick to the default twitter pic with the bullshit hate they spew are such bullshitters. Whining about being called deplorable? Honey, you are. If you think it's okay to vote for a white nationalist, yes, you are deplorable.

I saw a guy in my math class texting his friend on how Hillary is fainting, getting pneumonia, and how she's on deaths doorway and she'd die her first year in office. Needless to say I wont be eavesdropping on his texts anymore, I've had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom