• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, these two candidates and teams really really know how to play the media. Its hilarious they he basically bumps it off by saying she started it all.Which is funny because back in 2008 they did their best not to really say one way or another either. The whole issue is so stupid and both sides at one point in time basically tried to piggy on it in some way. Some of them were just more covert about it.

Hmm, I wonder whether salty Hillary supporters are comparable to Donald Trump tweeting that Obama murdered people that knew the truth about his birth certificate.

I don't know, Both Sides!

Is this Ken Levine's GAF account?

Loudninja

https://twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/776821028702003200

CsfSmnKXEAAlMv1.jpg
yeppp.

Wow, these two candidates and teams really really know how to play the media. Its hilarious they he basically bumps it off by saying she started it all.Which is funny because back in 2008 they did their best not to really say one way or another either. The whole issue is so stupid and both sides at one point in time basically tried to piggy on it in some way. Some of them were just more covert about it.
Clinton 2008 campaign fired a staffer for bringing it up. But do your both sides dance.

KyroLen

Neo Member
How can anyone vote for Trump knowing that he is such a narcissistic a-hole? He always has to say he has the best this or best that, whatever it is he has the best one, he never apologizes and always makes everything about himself.

How can anyone think someone with these tendencies is fit to run our country? HOW?!?!

Wow, it really is hilarious racistly slandering a president. It's so stupid because one side didn't say anything about it while the other went on any show he could to propagate the conspiracy. Hilarious!

Cuban's a billionare, hangs out with billionares, and (like other billionares that have called out Trump) knows that Trump's a fraud. No way that Trump is getting anywhere near him.

thebloo

How can anyone vote for Trump knowing that he is such a narcissistic a-hole? He always has to say he has the best this or best that, whatever it is he has the best one, he never apologizes and always makes everything about himself.

How can anyone think someone with these tendencies is fit to run our country? HOW?!?!

Arrogance and being a blowhard are often confused for leadership.

Hmm, I wonder whether salty Hillary supporters are comparable to Donald Trump tweeting that Obama murdered people that knew the truth about his birth certificate.

I don't know, Both Sides!

Is this Ken Levine's GAF account?

Hillary Supporters arn't salty, they have nothing to be salty about, most of them don't even probably remember specifics about the 2008 campaign. As an Obama supporter in 2007 and 2008 (I was always for him before the debates even started, I even watched his announcement in Illinois)

As for Trump, he basically was the prime example of how bullshit the issue can be, and his use of the issue has always been horrible. I just think its reached a hilarious point where now he is just passing all the blame onto Hillary. And the sad yet funny thing is, it might be able to work if there are enough specifics he can say during the debates, if the topic is even brought up.

Who is Ken Levine?

And on a side note, HRC's campaign is saying it doesn't matter what Trump thinks, but at the same time everyone kept asking him what he thought.

This is the point where Trumpsters point to crooked Hillary, and how she's so much worse because she has an e-mail server and happened to be Secretary of State when a terror attack happened.

KyroLen

Neo Member
This is the point where Trumpsters point to crooked Hillary, and how she's so much worse because she has an e-mail server and happened to be Secretary of State when a terror attack happened.

I don't necessarily like Hillary Clinton. I don't dislike her, don't get me wrong, but I remember way way back in the primaries where Trump wasn't even a serious thought as a contender for the repubs I couldn't find myself giving a shit about voting as no one enthused me whatsoever.

But Trump's constant bigotry and rhetoric and the fact he doesn't seem smart. Like he legitimately seems like someone I could see myself being smarter then, and that's not a good thing in a President. He's self absorbed, a bully, and would be dangerous.

So I'd much rather vote for Hillary who is proven, who has been in positions of power and knows how to get the job done, and is actually friggin intelligent then this orange turd who spouts hate, talks about this country being too politically correct and soft yet always has to respond to any little thing he see's as a slight to himself and his name.

He's a hypocritical bigot who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

_ Trump (R)

_ Hillary (D)

Why did Trump even bring this birther stuff up anyway? I know he had that interview that had the awkward question about it, but he could have just kept ignoring the question and nobody really would have cared.

He turned what was a minor awkward answer into a media frenzy

Iolo

Trump offered $5m for Obama's college transcripts, don't think it had anything to do w/ citizenship as it was in response to Obama releasing his long-form BC (or whatever it may be)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgOq9pBkY0I

e: he does ask for his passport in addition to college records

It is not going to be a particularly winning message to say that he would pay the five million now, but he still questions the veracity of Obama's transcripts. IMO.

Trump offered $5m for Obama's college transcripts, don't think it had anything to do w/ citizenship as it was in response to Obama releasing his long-form BC (or whatever it may be)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgOq9pBkY0I

e: he does ask for his passport in addition to college records

The college transcript was part of the citizenship deal, the conspiracy was that Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts because they had him classified as a foreign student.

Why did Trump even bring this birther stuff up anyway? I know he had that interview that had the awkward question about it, but he could have just kept ignoring the question and nobody really would have cared.

He turned what was a minor awkward answer into a media frenzy

His surrogates started saying he wasn't a birther anymore, so of course reporters started asking him again.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
If only the media cared as much about real journalism and the country as it does access.

Owzers

I don't know why Wolf is talking about how it must have been a hard thing for Trump to do, say Obama was a U.S. citizen. Trump should be ridiculed for it being a hard thing to do.

These reactions give me life.

I'm guessing (given the "positive" Trump coverage, bad weekend for Hillary, etc.) they thought they could change the narrative to blame for birtherism on Hillary. But they miscalculated and now they're getting ripped to shreds. Christ I'm looking at the CNN headline article on it right now and literally in the third paragraph they call the statement a blatant lie, no "but is he really true?" bullshit. I don't think I've seen this level of outrage from people and the media since the Khantroversy. What a mess!

Trump and his cronies better come up with an A+ bullet-proof response to why he spent 5+ years trying to deligitimize the first black president or he's going to get destroyed at the debate.

Syncytia

I'm on mobile, so maybe I missed it, but I didnt see any mention of a firing of an Iowa staffer.

Article more specific to the origin of the whole thing. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/sep/25/obama-muslim-myth-clinton-connection/

These reactions give me life.

I'm guessing (given the "positive" Trump coverage, bad weekend for Hillary, etc.) they thought they could change the narrative to blame for birtherism on Hillary. But they miscalculated and now they're getting ripped to shreds. Christ I'm looking at the CNN headline article on it right now and literally in the third paragraph they call the statement a blatant lie, no "but is he really true?" bullshit. I don't think I've seen this level of outrage from people and the media since the Khantroversy. What a mess!

Trump and his cronies better come up with an A+ bullet-proof response to why he spent 5+ years trying to deligitimize the first black president or he's going to get destroyed at the debate.

The banner on MSNBC a few minutes ago was "Trump (Falsely) Claims Hillary Started Birther Movement"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom