• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Banned
Wolf is an idiot.

m9xvlrk.jpg

while the dude has a great name, hes a horrible news person. "breaking news, now to John King at the magic wall..."

I've said it before. The name and beard combo are the only reason he is allowed on TV.

Pixieking

Banned
Thinking about the statement released by Hillary Campaign/Mook, it's kinda disappointing that it's focused on how shitty Trump is. It might've played better to go positive - "The United States deserves someone who respects its citizens, and especially its President" - than negative.

I dunno... Just seems like they're trying to push Trump into a corner, and with the media double-standards, that's not really going to work as much as it ought to.

These Trump surrogates are HORRIBLE at trying to spin this. Why would the campaign not have talking points ready to go after he decided to do this?

Breitbart's homepage is cackling over rickrolling the press though. It's disgusting.

Amir0x

Banned
oh boy never mind.

he's going in.
Everyone is going in now, it is amazing. The press is furious. That plane mocking incident plus fake press conference plus treat-country-like-idiots press release all was a perfect storm. Woke media up temporarily. Ripping him to shreds. Even Fox went in for a bit.

These Trump surrogates are HORRIBLE at trying to spin this. Why would the campaign not have talking points ready to go after he decided to do this?

Breitbart's homepage is cackling over rickrolling the press though. It's disgusting.

They're not even trying to. They had other talking points they're trying to stuff in. It's hilarious.

And they're such dumb talking points!! Trump cares about inner cities lmao

What happened to that Trump supporter that used to post here who used to do so respectfully and was mostly just going back and forth on Trump? He had a wrestling avatar, I think.

Wilsongt

Meanie in progressives against Hillary world...

https://www.pastemagazine.com/artic...t-the-media-is-biased-for-hillary-as-cov.html

As I read this, I could not help but feel a profound sense of disappointment—there was nothing actually wrong with the tweet.

The AP was forthcoming about the fact that the statistic in question came from its own investigation—an investigation which was based on the schedules available, and included only discretionary meetings with private individuals as opposed to those with government officials.

And yet, in an act of bullying, Clinton-friendly journalists dedicated numerous articles to denouncing the AP. The retraction sets a chilling precedent.

What we are seeing is a serious threat to journalism as writers and pundits—many of whom hold themselves up as pinnacles of integrity—are actively working to downplay stories that might be harmful to a particular candidate, and spread campaign narratives.

Below, I’ll show how the campaign and the media have been complicit in angling (often successfully) for softer coverage, and then explore the truth about the Clinton Foundation, which is nowhere near as innocent as Hillary’s mainstream advocates would like us to believe.

Revolver

These reactions give me life.

I'm guessing (given the "positive" Trump coverage, bad weekend for Hillary, etc.) they thought they could change the narrative to blame for birtherism on Hillary. But they miscalculated and now they're getting ripped to shreds. Christ I'm looking at the CNN headline article on it right now and literally in the third paragraph they call the statement a blatant lie, no "but is he really true?" bullshit. I don't think I've seen this level of outrage from people and the media since the Khantroversy. What a mess!

Trump and his cronies better come up with an A+ bullet-proof response to why he spent 5+ years trying to deligitimize the first black president or he's going to get destroyed at the debate.

Yeah MSNBC's ticker read, "Trump (Falsely) Claims Hillary Started Birther Movement" And they've been playing clips of his comments over the years. Looks like a long weekend ahead for ol' Don.

Joeytj

Banned
I might be misremembering exactly who got fired, but some state-level dude did get the boot.

No mention of an Iowa staffer fired anywhere, only some random supporters from Texas, Philly, etc.

The problem for Trump with this Hillary lie, is that it has been thoroughly investigated by several reporters and authors over the years. There's even a book written about the rise of birtherism and all unambiguously conclude that the Clinton 2008 campaign had nothing to do with the rise of birtherism, outside some fringe and bitter supporters.

Bernie supporters are responsible for deciminating half the myths and lies about Clinton as well, just because they're bitter.

Syncytia

WHat is this Mark Penn memo?

Kind of hilarious to watch this surrogate dickhead try to talk about Trump supporting inner cities.

He might be the most bigly idiot out of all Trump's surrogates.

Which reminded me of Katrina Pierson whom I haven't seen in awhile. I guess I've just missed her lately, these headlines are amazing:

Megyn Kelly Tells Katrina Pierson Media Didn't Force Trump to Be a Birther
Jake Tapper Shuts Down Katrina Pierson "That Has Never Happened in the History of the World"

Wolf Blitzer is Brick Tamland without being lovable. So painful to watch.

This guy has been on the teevee since the Gulf War. Someone give him a long vacation.

Sorry he's dumb and vague again

"Can you tell us about this Mark Penn memo about which I'll give you no detail?"
"Um...which memo?"
"Again, you will receive no further detail about it from me."
"Then, I don't know what you're talking about breh."

dwuuu

Banned

The Trump surrogates basically repeated what Trump said, which was he was born in America and we need to move on to other more important issues that people care about.

Boke1879

The Trump surrogates basically repeated what Trump said, which was he was born in America and we need to move on to other more important issues that people care about.

And he doesn't get to determine that. He's the one who paraded around a racist conspiracy theory.

CNN Wolf said Trump was a leader !

This is very likely an automated account.

1) account name appears to be programmatically generated
2) first post is the day Neogaf revealed to be top 5 referring URL for clinton's website
3) all but 2 posts are about Trump
4) one of the non-trump posts is random characters in a VR thread
5) odd punctuation where a space is arbitrarily inserted before punctuation (again, points to programmatically generated strings)

wutwutwut

2) first post is the day Neogaf revealed to be top 5 referring URL for clinton's website
5) odd punctuation where a space is arbitrarily inserted before punctuation (again, points to programmatically generated strings)
They might just be French.

Revolver

Bruce LaVell was on MSNBC saying that Obama was simply being "vetted" the same way Obama vetted his opponents in Chicago. Keeping those lips locked on Trump's ass.

How does an automated account get through account approval? :/

They might just be French.

Oh no, even worse!!
Kidding, of course. :)

Joeytj

Banned
Friday usually isn't a good day to win or lose a news cycle, but Trump sure is doing the best he can. The morning has been packed with this, and we even got a Hillary event and a Obama statement about the matter.

Hillary's health also has vanished from the narrative, at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom