• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
is clinton actually going to do anything or is she going to have somebody else write some tweets for her and then give a bunch of canned speeches
This isn't a read, but if you're interested in how you run a good campaign, I can recommend some books. (Seriously, not a read. Hand to god).

Because, this is exactly how you play this. The media is lighting Trump's junk on fire. You've got the CBC and aligned groups raking Trump. You. Do. Not. Shit. In. This. Toilet. Right. now.

I have a small twinkle in my eye that this is getting dragged out. Obama, for all his faults, didn't deserve to have his humanity questioned by fucking low scum racist assholes.

It's a nice coincidence that he is relatively popular now too. I'm gonna miss the guy as president :(

Joeytj

Banned
As a Canadian, I'm constantly rotating my definitions of CBC in here.

Lol, yeah. Not Canadian, but I only just got it that CBC is Congressional Black Caucus. I thought everybody was suddenly just impressed with Canada's public broadcasting system.

I can also feel another Hillary grandma speech coming, the ones where she gets all layer and stern in a low voice, detailing how pathetic Trump's crusade against Obama has been and how pathetic his response was.

This isn't a read, but if you're interested in how you run a good campaign, I can recommend some books. (Seriously, not a read. Hand to god).

Because, this is exactly how you play this. The media is lighting Trump's junk on fire. You've got the CBC and aligned groups raking Trump. You. Do. Not. Shit. In. This. Toilet. Right. now.
He is just a concern troll.

Teggy

Hey, who was the Heidi lover in here?

Csfe4l-XgAA_WZP.jpg

tbm24

Millennials also tend to go "other".
A good number of friends and my sister in law aren't all the tuned into the process or outright don't like politics so they always say they are not affiliated with a political party while also sharing massive disdains for the GOP. They are registered and will vote.

Joeytj

Banned
sIkOkZt.png

Wow

Bernie is going deep into this

Those tweets new? He said that a lot during the primaries, trying to win over Obama lovers.

Bernie does seem to be getting his groove back on, good. He was, honestly, terrible at the DNC, but I think he sees a genuine advantage now to help Clinton, especially after the fiasco from the launch of his Our Revolution group.

Joeytj

Banned
Warren also getting on the message train on Twitter:

If @realDonaldTrump will lie about the President of the United States, how can anyone believe a word that comes out of his big mouth?

Elizabeth Warren ‏@elizabethforma 2h2 hours ago
Let's be clear: @realDonaldTrump just admitted that he peddled fake conspiracy theories to attack the integrity of @POTUS.

She and Bernie seem to be beginning their "win over Millennials" campaign. Good, good.

Finally getting surrogates out and on the same message.

also the return of Chemical Ari! Dude has always been such a intolerable piece of shit.

‏@AriFleischer
Hillary calls on Trump 2apologize for his birther remarks. Will she apologize 4 her staff spreading that rumor when she ran vs Obama in '08?

PBY

Banned
I need one more thing

Hill herself gotta get out there and get on camera and denounce all this

Just 5-10 mins, do a gaggle, w/e

COME ON LETS GO

Syncytia

I need one more thing

COME ON LETS GO

You might have to wait a day or so... everyone else is going in hard. Let that simmer and once it starts dying down a bit then Hillary can say something and the media will be all over it again.

Joeytj

Banned
I need one more thing

COME ON LETS GO

She preemptively attacked Trump on the issue in the morning, during a speech at a black women's association, but she will probably have more to say soon.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I'm kind of disappointed in the lack of foresight from the Clinton campaign here. They should have been ready to pounce on this the moment it happened. There should be a web ad right now with every single statement and tweet Trump has made on birtherism cut together. Hillary should be giving a press conference hammering Trump for making a disingenuous statement that means nothing without an apology for 5 years of trying to delegitimize the first black President. This is their chance to regain the initiative in this campaign and put Trump on defense, so far they are blowing it. Relying on the media to be their messenger on this issue is stupid.

Nah, no need to worry in this instance. The birther thing is one of the best things to happen for Hillary because it's such an objectively racist issue that the media has no qualms about holding back. They might do so for other, even more absurd cases (like Trump saying he'd start war with Iran if they made certain "gestures") but racial issues are something they got no problem with raking him over the coals.

It's amazing that this happened right as Clinton's campaign is "finally" ramping things up again. Basically gave them a free rallying point to use against him.

Nah, no need to worry in this instance. The birther thing is one of the best things to happen for Hillary because it's such an objectively racist issue that the media has no qualms about holding back. They might do so for other, even more absurd cases (like Trump saying he'd start war with Iran if they made certain "gestures") but racial issues are something they got no problem with raking him over the coals.

It has to be blatant racism for the media to cover. They don't usually cover racism if it's via dog whistles or high level stuff like institutional racism.

It's amazing that this happened right as Clinton's campaign is "finally" ramping things up again. Basically gave them a free rallying point to use against him.

Crazy people might wonder if this is more than a coincidence.

lol

https://www.buzzfeed.com/coralewis/...d-trump?bftw&utm_term=.in6M5bvlE6#.kvPm3OM9yA

The National Fraternal Order of Police, a 330,000-member union of law enforcement officers, has endorsed Donald Trump for president.

“Our members believe he will make America safe again,” FOP President Chuck Canterbury said in a statement. Trump “seriously looked at the issues facing law enforcement today” and “understands and supports our priorities.”

Donald Trump met with the union in August to seek their endorsement and filled out a survey on their issues. Hillary Clinton did not seek the union’s endorsement, according to the statement.

EDIT: beaten like Patty Judge on election day

Syncytia

"Have Obama tell the IRS to speed this audit up and maybe we'll see the tax returns"

I'm dying over here. And then Brooke Baldwin LAUGHS and says "That's good"

I can't breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom