• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I don't think that means "in trouble." I mean she's going to do it in October I bet just to be safe. I think you'll know if she starts spending a lot of time there, like "a swing through Virginia" like McCain did in PA in late 2008. And she's going to have a ton of cash because of the August in which she "did nothing."

Also f you.

EDIT: YAAAS TOP OF PAGE

F YOUUUU F YOUUUUUU

Saying top of page is for 50ppp losers
---

No i don't think itcwill hurt obama

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Inflatable Love doll?

I'm out for a bit did I miss something?

Saw this at Spencer's.

CD5QWm2.jpg

Looks more like Jill

Owzers

This is one awkward speech by Hillary tonight, trailblazers who blaze trails....Obama isn't just american, he's a great american.

smurfx

get some go again
so there was an explosion right now in manhattan and one went off earlier today in new jersey. this might be what trump and hillary will be talking about next week.

royalan

The father of my children is correct. This has been my main worry from this election.

The solution is simple: Close primaries to outsiders. If you want to run for the nomination for one of the two major parties, you need to have accomplished a certain amount within that party first.

Been a member for X number of years.

Ran for office previously.

Held elected office for X number of years.

The problem that Republicans faced is that an outsider with no forged relationships within the party was allowed to run at all. Bernie was almost the same problem for Dems, good thing Hillary is a #BadBitch and was able to snuff his ass out.

Boke1879

@SopanDeb
Trump, without confirmation of anything, tells CO crowd that a bomb went off in New York.

coolcoolcool

See this shit is dangerous. THere is a reason Obama isn't out right now with a Press statement. He doesn't have all the information. Hell the law enforcement in Manhattan doesn't even know. But Trump does?

Right now we'll be getting flood of info. A lot of it will be false.

Boke1879

I hope Hillary gets on top of this and gets out there otherwise Trump will hog all the attention talking about it.

Honestly. We gotta stop making this a game of "who talks about things first". At this point it doesn't even matter. We don't even know the whole situation, and regardless of said situation. They'll both say the same shit a the end of the day.

The father of my children is correct. This has been my main worry from this election.

The solution is simple: Close primaries to outsiders. If you want to run for the nomination for one of the two major parties, you need to have accomplished a certain amount within that party first.

The problem that Republicans faced is that an outsider with no forged relationships within the party was allowed to run at all. Bernie was almost the same problem for Dems, good thing Hillary is a #BadBitch and was able to snuff his ass out.

joseph-stalin-AB.jpeg

"We are sorry, comrade. We understand you want to be a candidate for election to the Duma but you have not established a history with The Party satisfactory to The Committee of Election Entry. No, no, we know about all that, and your long service in the local civil service. Unfortunately it is the unique and infallible interpretation of this Committee that such service was not... satisfactory. And some of the things you wish to run on - yes, right here, this piece - my colleagues and I find that antithetical to the party mantra. We apologize, it is most unfortunate, but you will have to reapply next term. Good luck in the post office, comrade."

Lmao at Obama'a joke about being had the brother thing was over 7 1/2 years in. I was just thinking how nice it must be for him that the right at last recognizes him as legitimate with so few days left to go

Zukkoyaki

So is PA still going to be a battleground state in the future? I feel like it's entered the category of likely blue with Michigan and Wisconsin over the last decade.

So let's say this was a confirmed terrorist attack (it isn't confirmed, and I personally think it's too amateur and low damage to be a targeted terror attack). In theory, that would help Trump's message.

But by saying what he just said, he now gives Hillary a chance to latch on and point out how horribly unprepared he is, and that he didn't put the victims first, he put his own campaign first. It's very easy to take what he said and build a narrative around it that all he cares about is his campaign and maybe he was actually hoping the damage was worse than it was.

royalan

joseph-stalin-AB.jpeg

"We are sorry, comrade. We understand you want to be a candidate for election to the Duma but you have not established a history with The Party satisfactory to The Committee of Election Entry. No, no, we know about all that, and your long service in the local civil service. Unfortunately it is the unique and infallible interpretation of this Committee that such service was not... satisfactory. And some of the things you wish to run on - yes, right here, this piece - my colleagues and I find that antithetical to the party mantra. We apologize, it is most unfortunate, but you will have to reapply next term. Good luck in the post office, comrade."

False equivalence.

There's nothing wrong with expecting politicians running for the nomination to have some history with the party whose nomination they're running for.

The problem both Republicans and Democrats had this year is that they faced populist candidates with no affiliation or belief in that party platform, yet joined that party just to run for the presidency.

I mean shit, college student organizations have stricter requirements than our two major party candidates, for crying out loud.

benjipwns

Banned

I don't think this would stand up legally.

Speaking of which, the Russian Duma elections are tomorrow! It's a nailbiter of an election probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom