• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

Why does Trump give publicity to the media he hates?

Either sue them or stfu.

He's regressing to the mean again. This is who Trump is. The media has been tough on him the last two days. He can't take it when he's attacked. So he lashes out. We've seen this before.

Notice how he also calls anyone who disagrees with him or won't vote for him a loser or some other derogatory name.

He's regressing to the mean again. This is who Trump is. The media has been tough on him the last two days. He can't take it when he's attacked. So he lashes out. We've seen this before.

Notice how he also calls anyone who disagrees with him or won't vote for him a loser or some other derogatory name.

I think Plouffe was right: he was forced to do that statement yesterday, but his fucking ego was butthurt so he has to trash talk and go off the rails to compensate.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Wow, Jon Lovitz went in on the Fallon interview:

If you want to see the normalization of racism, it's the host of the Tonight Show interviewing a racist demagogue without bringing it up.

Pretty sure he's a Republican too. Nice to see him call out Trump (and Fallon).

Boke1879

I think Plouffe was right: he was forced to do that statement yesterday, but his fucking ego was butthurt so he has to trash talk and go off the rails to compensate.

He may have been forced into that, but like I pointed out. You saw hints of it even before that. The attack on the pastor, mocking the press for being stuck on plane..

Then the press statement by his campaign was idiotic. WHY? Just why even comment on that. Just shut up about it. I take back what I said. He was forced to say something. Maybe not by design, but by the statement.

Then for whatever reason he pushes his luck with the media. Dupes them into free advertising for a hotel and footnotes the birther shit. Media proceeds to dump on him. He then goes on to give the "nudge nudge wink wink" assassination comment on Clinton. He's back to the same old Trump.

This tweet pretty much explains what's going on here. He is growing confident again and with confidence comes old habits.

Heading to Colorado for a big rally. Massive crowd, great people! Will be there soon - the polls are looking good.

Every time things look good for him he gets arrogant again.

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 17s18 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Clinton+8 in Pennsylvania, per Muhlenberg College. She still holds a huge margin in southeast PA.

Worth a damn?

BigAl1992

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 17s18 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
Clinton+8 in Pennsylvania, per Muhlenberg College. She still holds a huge margin in southeast PA.

Worth a damn?

So would I be right in saying that even with the week she had, it still did negligible harm to her lead overall, if any?

Iolo

We'll know Hillary is in trouble if she restarts ads in VA and CO. We'll also know when they consider AZ and GA a lost cause if they pull out from there. (Obama pulled out staff and ads from Georgia in early September 2008.) Instead she just expanded into SC. So, either their data team is completely dumb, or they are playing statistics, or they have not lost confidence.

^ does the coitus have to be with you

HylianTom

Banned
E369586D-5551-4865-AB07-5260E40864F2.jpeg

Hillary's account poking fun at Trumpy tonight..

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
We'll know Hillary is in trouble if she restarts ads in VA and CO. We'll also know when they consider AZ and GA a lost cause if they pull out from there. (Obama pulled out staff and ads from Georgia in early September 2008.) Instead she just expanded into SC. So, either their data team is completely dumb, or they are playing statistics, or they have not lost confidence.

^ does the coitus have to be with you

I don't think that means "in trouble." I mean she's going to do it in October I bet just to be safe. I think you'll know if she starts spending a lot of time there, like "a swing through Virginia" like McCain did in PA in late 2008. And she's going to have a ton of cash because of the August in which she "did nothing."

Also f you.

EDIT: YAAAS TOP OF PAGE

F YOUUUU F YOUUUUUU

So would I be right in saying that even with the week she had, it still did negligible harm to her lead overall, if any?

This is just one poll. Even if you like the result, don't ever trust just one poll. I think polls are going to be all over the place as different pollsters try to get a handle on their Likely Voter models. Another reason to lean on the averages.

I just had the most amazing pecan pie and now had a hopium shot. WHO WANTS TO ENGAGE IN COITUS

There are few things better than a good pecan pie.

Iolo

Consider me F'ed, m'mod.

You're probably right that she's just taking an ad breather in VA/CO. But if she's really far ahead, she may not restart ads at all. Like, she's not running ads in MI.

Grief.exe

I'm still waiting for next week before I take any polls seriously.

She came out of the Conventions way too high as Trump's performance was terrible, then she didn't campaign in August while she was fundraising, then had a really bad early September so that's brought her too low.

Look to see the polls normalize next week, and then, most likely, a post-debate bump that will continue through the election.

Don't wet the bed yet basically.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Like Obama says, it's never as bad as you think and it's never as good as you think.

Or maybe someone else said that.

Maybe it was Phoenix Dark.

I guess there's that niggling concern about Wisconsin but I just don't see it. Colorado is too educated. So is Virginia.

I'm still waiting for next week before I take any polls seriously.

She came out of the Conventions way too high as Trump's performance was terrible, then she didn't campaign in August while she was fundraising, then had a really bad early September so that's brought her too low.

Look to see the polls normalize next week, and then, most likely, a post-debate bump that will continue through the election.

Don't wet the bed yet basically.

This is what I'm hoping for. Next week will be very telling.

Do you think this Syria thing will hurt Obama's approval rating?

Of course not. Most Americans don't really pay that much attention to it, plus the Syrian government isn't well liked in the US anyway. Some will use it to disparage Obama and his strategy, but the disparaging is just something else they are complaining about Obama. I doubt they care at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom