• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
What are the Jews not responsible for? Seems easier for the alt right to answer that question.

Appetizing ethnic cuisine for one, matzoh and gefilte fish no thanks. Latkes are alright though

And daniel b cannot post because someone Banned him

I'ma let you finish, but matzoh ball soup is delicious. Challah is wonderful too. I love a good potato kugel too. I also love to make rugelach, when I have time.

Just searched for Holodomor on Twitter and saw that Trump fans have used the Holodomor as a weapon to argue that the Holocaust was good because....... the Jews ran the Soviet Union or something.... These people should be in Gitmo.

Challah makes the best French toast and the best vegetable soup I've ever eaten came from a Jewish deli. There's definitely some good food in the Jewish tradition.

Of all the years to pull this both sides are the same shit, this seems like one where it clearly doesn't apply. I guess people do it to make themselves feel better about the reality they face.

Of all the years to pull this both sides are the same shit, this seems like one where it clearly doesn't apply. I guess people do it to make themselves feel better about the reality they face.
Much like when someone talks ungodly amounts of shit about a basketball player that carries his team to, and wins, the nba finals
vX3EkK2.jpg

Poor boring face Kerry.
No one cares enough about you to argue you shouldn't be President in the alternate universe or Secretary of State in this one.

Valhelm

contribute something
Crazy to see Republicans running with the "Hillary is actually dying" thing, but what else do they have at this point?

Gruco

Banned
Poor boring face Kerry.
No one cares enough about you to argue you shouldn't be President in the alternate universe or Secretary of State in this one.

I remember the big talk in 2008 is whether we're all better off that Bush won in 2004, which is like the ultimate "poor Kerry" thought experiment.

TBH I am kind of open that it's better long term he lost. Bush got two court seats, but accomplished almost nothing legislatively in the second term. He listed from crisis to crisis, between Katrina, some awful years in Iraq, and then president Paulson. Kerry probably would have done a better job managing Katrina like a professional, so I don't want to dismiss that, but if Kerry wins the 111th congress does not look the same, no way.

Crazy to see Republicans running with the "Hillary is actually dying" thing, but what else do they have at this point?

Pretty much any concern I ever had of Hillary losing has entirely dissipated. If they had something new that would stick, it would be out there by now. They're not gonna wait until there's two weeks left to unleash some big scandal when they're drowning presently.

I think in the days after the first debate we're going to see a lot of people jumping from the ship and a nearly complete abandonment of Trump as a candidate. They're only backing him now out of electoral necessity and once it becomes crystal fucking clear that he'll never be more than a weight around their neck, they'll cut loose and let him drown on his own. Trump has no fidelity to the party so they won't be as keen on being loyal to him as they otherwise would. They know he can try to throw them all under the bus the day after the election. All the GOP needs is a remark during the debate that they can proclaim as the straw that broke the camel's back. We already saw a few do that over his Khizr Khan remarks.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
theory: the single dumbass thing that can unite the far left and the far right: GMOs and general Monsanto conspiracies. Good lord.

mo60

Just searched for Holodomor on Twitter and saw that Trump fans have used the Holodomor as a weapon to argue that the Holocaust was good because....... the Jews ran the Soviet Union or something.... These people should be in Gitmo.

Wow. It's sad to see trump fans using the Holodomor in this way. Sadly this is not the first time someone has used the Holodomor in an offensive way this year.A bunch of politicians were I live used that event to bash the government.

The hillary dying thing is so funny. I can't imagine anything to make women more disgusted!

Stuff like that makes women voters less likely to vote for trump.I don't think trump fans and surrogates recognize that.

jiggle

saw my first trump sign in CA today, driving through central valley
and a handful of bernie bumper stickers
still nothing for Hillary

trump's got this

mo60

Just recognized something. 538's election forecast which is flawed shows Montana kinda close. A 4 to 6 point lead for trump depending on the model, but barely anyone has polled that state in the last year or so.

Holmes

I don't even like basketball and I know LeBron James is shit. Just really bad. Bad bad bad. Bobby Jindal or Rand Paul tier.

Hillary should really try to scam some alt-righters who actually think she's dying.

Like, Mike Cernovich said he'll donate $100K for Hillary's long-form medical records. She should say she'll release her records if they (the alt-right and Trump campaign) donate $10M to the Carter Foundation.

Redistributing money from dumbass Nazis to the poor is the best economic plan.

royalan

Good god is he a moron.

Clinton has and has released her tax returns. Trump is the only one who hasnt. And this moron is calling for transparency?

might as well call him out on it

It won't matter.

Clearly Trump and his campaign knows that his base, and the majority of the Republican party, don't give a fuck about how hypocritical this is to raise a stink about it. Concern for the facts flew out the window the minute this man got the nomination. This is a shit fest. All the right sees is their standard bearer throwing shit at the left and they like it. They don't care whether or not it makes any sense. Trump also doesn't give a flat fuck about the left or the media calling out his factual inaccuracies.

Everyone needs to understand that when Trump does things like this he's throwing red meat to his base. That's all. Pure and simple. He's not trying to build a case. He's trying to keep his base riled up.

Hillary should really try to scam some alt-righters who actually think she's dying.

Like, Mike Cernovich said he'll donate $100K for Hillary's long-form medical records. She should say she'll release her records if they (the alt-right and Trump campaign) donate $10M to the Carter Foundation.

Redistributing money from dumbass Nazis to the poor is the best economic plan.

But on public bets like that you have to take them to court and all that. I remember reading about a holocaust survivor taking some holocaust denier up on his bet, he had to take him to court to get any money and shut him up.

Slayven

It won't matter.

Clearly Trump and his campaign knows that his base, and the majority of the Republican party, don't give a fuck about how hypocritical this is to raise a stink about it. Concern for the facts flew out the window the minute this man got the nomination. This is a shit fest. All the right sees is their standard bearer throwing shit at the left and they like it. They don't care whether or not it makes any sense. Trump also doesn't give a flat fuck about the left or the media calling out his factual inaccuracies.

Everyone needs to understand that when Trump does things like this he's throwing red meat to his base. That's all. Pure and simple. He's not trying to build a case. He's trying to keep his base riled up.

yeah the man is literally using a 4chan conspiracy theory now.

Ignore it and keep it pushing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom