• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

I'm sure the same thing could be said about Bill.

Idk. I'm no realtionship expert.

But why democrats let him go on TV is stupid. Wasn't he on colbert recently?

I mean he's not officially part of the party now is he? I can technically do what he wants as unfortunate as that may be.

Bowdz

Well, we have tomorrow's story. I give Trump until noon to try and tweet about Weiner in a way that blames everything on Clinton.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I just want the government to regulate illegal drugs like they do guns and regulate guns like they do with illegal drugs. Basically, I think we should switch drugs and guns. Instead of weed being on schedule 1 I want the AR-15 to be schedule 1

Not all that crazy. Statistics wise, the vast majority of drugs are safety than guns.

Boke1879

Well, we have tomorrow's story. I give Trump until noon to try and tweet about Weiner in a way that blames everything on Clinton.

Eh. I highly doubt this catches on in any major way. If Trump really wants to go all in on this it'll be for nothing because ultimately no one will really care.

Joeytj

Banned

I don't think it will be much of a deal and I'm guessing he and Huma are already separated but haven't officially announced it yet or she already found out about this (the pics are from more than a year ago).

But yeah, unnecessary distraction. Ugh. The debates can't come soon enough.

Obama's campaigning with Hillary this week, right?

AP: Trump plans major ad buy after weeks of being out-spent

Donald Trump's campaign is planning its biggest ad buy to date — upward of $10 million on commercials airing over the next week.

The campaign is expects the ads to air as soon as Monday in nine swing states: Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Florida, where the campaign has already been on the air, along with New Hampshire, Virginia, Iowa, Colorado and Nevada. 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney lost eight of those nine states.

Since clinching her party's nomination in early June, Clinton has spent more than $77 million on television and radio advertising, largely targeting voters in battleground states, according to Kantar Media's political ad tracker.

Trump finally hit the airwaves earlier this month with an ad focused on immigration, and so far has only spent about $5 million.

Trump is also expected to unveil on Monday his second ad of the general election. It will focus on his economic message, contrasting his approach with Clinton's.

What economic message?

It's 71 days, even. Ten weeks. A month until early voting starts. And he's dipping his toe in the water.
Seriously. MN and SD start voting in like two weeks.

Trump made fun of the Clinton camp for blowing their load so early on, apparently not realizing most of that was reserving ad space for the final stretch rather than scrambling at the last second. But perhaps more importantly, there is intrinsic value in making your case several months ahead of time thanks to early voting. Early voters were more than 30% of the electorate in 2012 and that number will probably rise even further. It's much harder than it has been in past elections for something last minute like the debates to turn the election on its head because so much of that lead will be baked in by then.

Huma is a goddess and the brains of the operation. Anthony Weiner is an admittedly passionate doofus with shitty taste in side pieces.

My wife and I would be glad to invite Huma into our relationship. We'll press Hillary to allow for group marriages after Hillary ascends to her throne in the White House, and then we'll all live happily as one extremely attractive family that is very interested in Hillary's policy initiatives.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Huma is a goddess and the brains of the operation. Anthony Weiner is an admittedly passionate doofus with shitty taste in side pieces.

My wife and I would be glad to invite Huma into our relationship. We'll press Hillary to allow for group marriages after Hillary ascends to her throne in the White House, and then we'll all live happily as one extremely attractive family that is very interested in Hillary's policy initiatives.
image.php

thebloo

She should not release any medical records. Especially as a woman, moreso as a 68 year old woman.

You wanna have a neutral party physical check? Sure. But to release decades of intimate. history while Trump releases his doctor's "feels" is a bad play.

Emarv

So either real life doesn't have Eyes Wide Shut-style society elite orgies or Anthony Weiner just doesn't get invited to them. This guy needs to find safer, more discreet ways to indulge in his scumminess if he wants to be in politics.

I'm sure Bill doesn't want him at the one's the Clintons host. *winks*

Clefargle

Ugh, TYT making me sick with their nonsense today. Putting Jimmy Dore and his idiotic ideas up on a pedestal with a new series called "aggressive progressives". Ugh, just fucking kill me already. Jimmy Dore seriously pushes the idea that 4years of trump would be better than 8 years of Clinton. He is so out of it he and Cenk are pushing to primary Clinton with a "TRUE PROGRESSIVE" ™ in 2020. He was thoroughly debunked by Sam Seder in the great "Bernie or bust debate" on YT, but he continues to spew the same nonsense endlessly. Ugh

Ugh, TYT making me sick with their nonsense today. Putting Jimmy Dore and his idiotic ideas up on a pedestal with a new series called "aggressive progressives". Ugh, just fucking kill me already. Jimmy Dore seriously pushes the idea that 4years of trump would be better than 8 years of Clinton. He is so out of it he and Cenk are pushing to primary Clinton with a "TRUE PROGRESSIVE" ™ in 2020. He was thoroughly debunked by Sam Seder in the great "Bernie or bust debate" on YT, but he continues to spew the same nonsense endlessly. Ugh

As long as they get clicks and views, why would they stop?

Why the hell hasn't climate change been a major issue in this campaign so far?

Americans don't care about the issue.

Trump vs. Hillary on climate change is the biggest mismatch humanly possible if voters cared at all about climate change.

There's a significant amount of voters that care more about 75k coal mining jobs (that's how many coal miners are left in the United States, really) than millions of people in Bangladesh dying or way more floods in the United States. It's fucking weird.

Bowdz

No one has been able to encapsulate the media environment in this election as well as Leibovich in This Town. EVERYTHING is about expanding your personal brand (Me.INC). This applies to TYT, this applies to Scottie Nell Huges, and Jeffery Lord, and every other talking head that gets paid to "feud" on TV. Objectivity is meaningless as long as you have a following, get your name out there, and land on your feet after the election. It all about you.

CCS

Banned
So I'm back after three days at Pride and only loosely following the political news. Could someone kind give me a quick summary of the events of the last three days? :)

So I'm back after three days at Pride and only loosely following the political news. Could someone kind give me a quick summary of the events of the last three days? :)

Steve Bannon hits women and hates Jews.

Donald Trump congratulated himself when Dwyane Wade's cousin was shot to death.

The media did the full "BOTH SIDES" with regards to Hillary pointing out that Trump is running a white nationalist campaign and Trump randomly screaming that Hillary was a bigot.

CCS

Banned
Steve Bannon hits women and hates Jews.

Donald Trump congratulated himself when Dwyane Wade's cousin was shot to death.

The media did the full "BOTH SIDES" with regards to Hillary pointing out that Trump is running a white nationalist campaign and Trump randomly screaming that Hillary was a bigot.

Thank you.

So pretty much business as usual sadly.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know how Anthony Weiner let himself ruin a promising career. Could easily been a senator.
Because sex is the undisputed heavyweight champion of all time and dudes with everything to lose will bet it all on sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom